Sign in to follow this  
MDC

The ***OFFICIAL*** NFL draft thread

What do you want your team to do? And what do you think they’ll do?

I’d like the Eagles to get some early helpful rot eh secondary. But they’ll draft the best O or DL available like every year.

How bout you?

Either trade up a bit and go after Brian Thomas JR, or trade down and double dip at WR. Any 2 of McConkey, Worthy and Legette would make me happy.

Safety help in the later rounds along with grabbing depth for both lines.

• Like 1

They pick McCrappy @3 I am done

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MDC said:

What do you want your team to do? And what do you think they’ll do?

same answer for both questions: win a super bowl :banana:

• Sad 1

Lions need DLine, OLine, DB and WR in that order.  

I think they trade down out of the first round and all the drunks in Detroit riot when its announced. Its been a little while since Detroit has embarassed itself on the national stage.  

Source: BREAKING NEWS #CTESPN The Patriots & Colts have been in talks of a trade for the Colts to move up to the #3 pick to select Marvin Harrison Jr.

Source: BREAKING NEWS #CTESPN Hearing that a trade between Minnesota Vikings and the Los Angeles Chargers is close to a blockbuster deal The deal includes Justin Herbert

• Confused 1

After #CTESPN Breaking News yesterday The Chargers to pick a QB went from +25000 to +900 Swings like that don’t happen unless there is some real speculation 🍿

2 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

After #CTESPN Breaking News yesterday The Chargers to pick a QB went from +25000 to +900 Swings like that don’t happen unless there is some real speculation 🍿

So your afc west starting qbs come week 12 could be Mahomes, McCarthy, Penix and Nix :dunno:

I want the lions to trade back in the draft with the commanders for both of their second round picks.  The more picks holmes has the better off we are. Barring that Kool Aide is likely going to be their pick which would also be ok. 

3 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Source: BREAKING NEWS #CTESPN The Patriots & Colts have been in talks of a trade for the Colts to move up to the #3 pick to select Marvin Harrison Jr.

WTF is CTESPN? There is literally no chatter about this that I can find.  This seems like a colts fan just wishing 

49ers: oline/db

2 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

WTF is CTESPN? There is literally no chatter about this that I can find.  This seems like a colts fan just wishing 

I think Antonio Brown help run that site so there is that, they was right about Wilson to the Steelers before anyone else but think wrong on a few.

5 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

49ers: oline/db

Ever seen Dejeans HS highlights?  Just an arm on him as QB.  Just dunking over and over in basketball.  Hell of an athlete.  

Packers can go endless directions tonight.  Dejean would be fun.  I think he can play CB but I like him in that roamer role as a hybrid slot/safety.  He has pretty elite play making ability.  

6 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

I think it's a BS Twitter Account but looking back at previous Tweets they were right on quite a few things. 

7 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

Barring that Kool Aide is likely going to be their pick which would also be ok. 

I'll be shocked if Kool Aid gets past Philly who desperately needs a CB, but with Howie Roseman anything is possible. 

5 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Ever seen Dejeans HS highlights?  Just an arm on him as QB.  Just dunking over and over in basketball.  Hell of an athlete.  

Packers can go endless directions tonight.  Dejean would be fun.  I think he can play CB but I like him in that roamer role as a hybrid slot/safety.  He has pretty elite play making ability.  

I have.  A true Swiss Army knife.  

is moment/mechanics remind me of cmc

Patriots learned nothing when they took the perceived 5th best QB in the 2021 draft in Mac Jones

They are going to reach for a QB at 3. 

4 minutes ago, edjr said:

Patriots learned nothing when they took the perceived 5th best QB in the 2021 draft in Mac Jones

They will trade their pick to the Raiders for multiple first, who will take Jayden Daniels.

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

They will trade their pick to the Raiders for multiple first, who will take Jayden Daniels.

You think the Redskins are taking Maye?  That is best case scenario for the Patriots. 

7 minutes ago, edjr said:

You think the Redskins are taking Maye?  That is best case scenario for the Patriots. 

Commanders are taking Drake Maye, yes.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

You sure?

25 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

The skins are going to fock it up just like they always do and draft a QB when there are 3 generational players in this draft. Williams is going 1. We all know that. Marvin harrison jr SHOULD go 2 and if not they should take Joe Alt and build from the trenches. I do not understand the reason why anyone would pick a QB with the 2nd or 3rd pick unless they too were considered generational talent.  It boggles my mind how many teams get caught up in a Daniel Jones/Josh Rosen pick just because they are there. You do not HAVE to pick a QB. You can build in other ways that are just not sexy. 

52 minutes ago, edjr said:

Yall deserve nothing less

3 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

guaranteed lock

Odds are wrong sometimes.  Im not in a state where I can pop up the odds on DK.  But what do thr odds say?  

You guarantee it?  

I dont want to put that stamp on it.  But ill guarantee they dont.  

We will see whos right.  

3 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Odds are wrong sometimes.  Im not in a state where I can pop up the odds on DK.  But what do thr odds say?  

You guarantee it?  

+600

Bet your 401k on it

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

+600

Bet your 401k on it

Lol.  Bold.  Ill give you that.  

Why are you so sure, mind elaborating?   Maybe ive missed something.  Because he made a stink about them bringing in other QBs?  He already said hes 100% fine if they draft him and that was blown out of proportion.   

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

Lol.  Bold.  Ill give you that.  

Why are you so sure, mind elaborating?   Maybe ive missed something.  Because he made a stink about them bringing in orher QBs?  Hr already said hes 100% fine if thry draft him and that was blown out of proportion.   

I may or may not know someone. :ninja:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

I may or may not know someone. :ninja:

Fair enough.   If you are right then kudos.  

I havent seen any real indication that they will go Maye.  But its the draft, Im not certain what will end up happening.  

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

Marvin Harrison isnt generational im sorry.  

Randy Moss was and went 21st overall :lol: 

20 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

Yall deserve nothing less

So sorry you couldn't beat a 42 year old QB

4 minutes ago, edjr said:

Randy Moss was and went 21st overall :lol: 

Yeah we dont know.  I like sll the top 3.  But plenty of people have Nabers ahead of Harrison.  Just heard Emory Hunt say his nunber 1 is Odunze.  

Its hard to be generational when 2 other WRs will be picked right behind you in the top 10.  Are they all generational?

I think Harrison is very safe and may be great.  But nothing screams generational.  He was afraid to run for teams.   Calvin Johnson is a generational WR.  Harrison is not.  There are very elite WRs that come out of the draft all thr time these days.  Hard to be generational with so many.   

Nabers I believe has more upside.  

7 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Yeah we dont know.  I like sll the top 3.  But plenty of people have Nabers ahead of Harrison.  Just heard Emory Hunt say his nunber 1 is Odunze.  

Its hard to be generational when 2 other WRs will be picked right behind you in the top 10.  Are they all generational?

I think Harrison is very safe and may be great.  But nothing screams generational.  He was afraid to run for teams.   Calvin Johnson is a generational WR.  Harrison is not.  There are very elite WRs that come out of the draft all thr time these days.  Hard to be generational with so many.   

Nabers I believe has more upside.  

The draft is like Hold 'em, 90% luck

Just now, edjr said:

The draft is like Hold 'em, 90% luck

Unless the Packers are looking at QBs.  Then its sorta the opposite.  

4 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Unless the Packers are looking at QBs.  Then its sorta the opposite.  

Brett Hundley? :lol: 

BJ Coleman :lol: 

Matt Flynn :lol:

Nailed e,m!