Maximum Overkill

Violent Liberal Protesters Defy Order to Disperse as Tensions Rise 🌈 - Liberals are Pro-Hamas & Anti-Isreal

2 hours ago, Mark Davis said:

Hopefully we get to pay for repairs to Intifada Hall as well as forgive their student loan debt

They learned it from the best patriots of all time...the 1/6 Patriots who took over the Capitol Building.  KInd of ironic now that some of the same people who were enamored with the 1/6 Patriots defense of their liberties and their freedom of speech are now condemning these people.  

3 minutes ago, zsasz said:

They learned it from the best patriots of all time...the 1/6 Patriots who took over the Capitol Building.  KInd of ironic now that some of the same people who were enamored with the 1/6 Patriots defense of their liberties and their freedom of speech are now condemning these people.  

This ID is a bot that posts the same thing each time correct?

18 minutes ago, Mark Davis said:

This ID is a bot that posts the same thing each time correct?

Correct.  it's the same response to everything:

In his small and feeble mind EVERYTHING equates to 1/6:

Poster 1: I turned in my Netflix DVD late

zsazz: JUST LIKE THE 1/6 PATRIOTS!  OMG!!!!

Poster 2: The Ravens lost the SuperBowl

Poster 3: Rashee Rice was busted for speeding

You get the picture.  There's not much else to his game.  He's a lesser, even dumber version of Dozer POS.  I know, hard to believe someone is even dumber than Dozer, but here we are. 

• Thanks 2

On 4/23/2024 at 12:03 PM, zsasz said:

They're just following the lead of the 1/6 Patriots.  You guys should be applauding them.  

17 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Correct.  it's the same response to everything:

In his small and feeble mind EVERYTHING equates to 1/6:

Poster 1: I turned in my Netflix DVD late

Poster 2: The Ravens lost the SuperBowl

Poster 3: Rashee Rice was busted for speeding

You get the picture.  There's not much else to his game.  He's a lesser, even dumber version of Dozer POS.  I know, hard to believe someone is even dumber than Dozer, but here we are. 

You're the one who is the hypocrite....applauding that cops got hurt during the 1/6 Patriots expression of freedom; but now all pissy over the fact that something similar is brewing.

Can't have it both ways, Chooch. 

2 hours ago, Mark Davis said:

You keep going back to the participants not being as extreme as some of the leaders.  This would be like excusing some of the Charlottesville marchers actions.  Remember being upset over the "Fine folks on both sides" comment?  That's the same exact thing.  When you associate with extremists, you tend to get lumped in with them.   Even so, the words are being spoken.  There are hundreds of clips showing this.  It's great if a few of those folks really don't believe the rhetoric, but the majority clearly do or they simply wouldn't be there.  How many rallies or events do you go to where you don't believe in the underlying cause of its leadership?  I don't think I've ever been to one, even when I was a foolish college kid.

We don't need to be careful at all.  I'm tired of there being no consequences for breaking our laws.  I hope they do begin clearing these folks out where they are breaking the law or blocking access for others who have the right to use that property or attend their classes in peace.  The further this carries on the worse it becomes and the nastier it's going to be to stop.  If you want to avoid a Kent State situation you should want these encampments cleared today, not later.  Taking a knee for these folks isn't going to solve the problem.

IF they break the laws, disperse them, arrest them. Thats fine. Anybody who is violent, put them away, got no problem with that. If they’re yelling hateful rhetoric disperse them but don’t arrest unless they physically resist. 

But from everything I’m reading, a lot of the times the police are actually instigating the violence- again, similar to the Vietnam War protests. 

• Haha 1

Just now, zsasz said:

You're the one who is the hypocrite....applauding that cops got hurt during the 1/6 Patriots expression of freedom; but now all pissy over the fact that something similar is brewing.

Can't have it both ways, Chooch. 

Sorry, you must have me confused for someone else or are just making sh#t up to justify your mania and hysteria.

I also find it hilarious you would say that since you celebrated and cheered when Babbitt got shot and killed.

4 minutes ago, zsasz said:

You're the one who is the hypocrite....applauding that cops got hurt 

Who the hell applauded Cops getting hurt?

NOBODY, STOP BEING A TYPICAL PEDOCRAT HYPOCRITE 🌈 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

IF they break the laws, disperse them, arrest them. Thats fine. Anybody who is violent, put them away, got no problem with that. If they’re yelling hateful rhetoric disperse them but don’t arrest unless they physically resist. 

But from everything I’m reading, a lot of the times the police are actually instigating the violence- again, similar to the Vietnam War protests. 

There's lots of videos of all these interactions.  We both know everyone there has cell phones and are videoing everything from chanting to a bird taking a crap on the nearby park bench.  You should have adequate footage if this was occurring, especially "a lot of the times".  

• Like 1

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

Who the hell applauded Cops getting hurt?

NOBODY, STOP BEING A TYPICAL PEDOCRAT HYPOCRITE 🌈 

hey - EVERYTHING equates to 1/6, even if it's unrelated to anything.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

hey - EVERYTHING equates to 1/6, even if it's unrelated to anything.

It's all they got 😂 

Two things the American public DGAF about heading into this election :  Jan 6 and the Trump show trials. But you libtards go ahead and keep thinking they do. 

29 minutes ago, Mark Davis said:

There's lots of videos of all these interactions.  We both know everyone there has cell phones and are videoing everything from chanting to a bird taking a crap on the nearby park bench.  You should have adequate footage if this was occurring, especially "a lot of the times".  

Sure: 

you have to wait a few minutes until the 4 minute mark.

Here’s another: 
https://youtu.be/FlVq2t6RhzI?si=Ffqtsk9YRxLS7ceL

When the ACLU condemns how the police are acting, that should be a sign to everyone that the police are acting badly. The ACLU almost never gets this stuff wrong (or nearly anything IMO). 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

When the ACLU condemns how the police are acting, that should be a sign to everyone that the police are acting badly. The ACLU almost never gets this stuff wrong (or nearly anything IMO). 

This is the most absurd thing I've seen in a while.  Do you even realize what you're doing here?  The cult impulses for you are strong.

1 hour ago, zsasz said:

expression of freedom

Ohhh wow, look at that. The violent Pedocrats are acting up again! 🌈 

25 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

😆

36 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Sure: 

you have to wait a few minutes until the 4 minute mark.

Here’s another: 
https://youtu.be/FlVq2t6RhzI?si=Ffqtsk9YRxLS7ceL

I must be missing it in the first video, I don't see anything.

In the bottom one, isn't that one being arrested at the front the professor who admitted she struck an officer prior to her arrest?  There is an Emory faculty member who had video published of her arrest who admitted to that.  I'm not sure what the expected outcome is once you do that other than being arrested in a fairly aggressive manner.  I do know in the Emory situation the orders to disperse were ignored.  I'm not sure what the police were supposed to do when they didn't comply other than arrest people.  When you resist arrest, force is used.  I don't see anything there that bothers me.

2 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Ohhh wow, look at that. The violent Pedocrats are acting up again! 🌈 

Almost as violent as the 1/6 Patriots. The bar has been set by the cop beating actions of the 1/6 Patriots.  I certainly don't advocate it.....but can completely understand why, after seeing how you people thought the 1/6ers SHOULD be treated, these people think they should act this way.  Your inability to condemn the cop attackers at the Capitol are emboldening these people.  Damn shame.....

1 minute ago, zsasz said:

Almost as violent as the 1/6 Patriots. The bar has been set by the cop beating actions of the 1/6 Patriots.  I certainly don't advocate it.....but can completely understand why, after seeing how you people thought the 1/6ers SHOULD be treated, these people think they should act this way.  Your inability to condemn the cop attackers at the Capitol are emboldening these people.  Damn shame.....

OMG!!! 1/6 PROTESTORS!!!  OMG!!!

:lol:

You're a one note hysteria machine

7 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

OMG!!! 1/6 PROTESTORS!!!  OMG!!!

:lol:

You're a one note hysteria machine

😆 So true. 

The left normalized political violence in 2016. It’s what we do now, overwhelmingly from the left. Democrats sanction it. 

9 hours ago, zsasz said:

these people

Your perverted racist violent Pedocrats are at it again. They just can't help themselves. They flip their BLM signs over and put on their Pro-Hamas shirts, so cute 🌈

It's funny how your tree hugging, granola crunching, blue haired, Pedocrats are supporting the same people who want to kill gays. Can you say hypocrites? They just love violence. 

I love this for you BOYO 🌈 

14 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

The protesters have, as one of their goals, to get arrested.  It is all part of the concept of civil disobedience.  Given that is their goal, and given that the police response is more or less a known, when the protesters get arrested or cleared from an area it is not accurate to say the police instigated the force or violence.  The protesters knowingly set a chain of events into action.  They are the instigators.  They got what they desired, 

39 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

The protesters have, as one of their goals, to get arrested.  It is all part of the concept of civil disobedience.  Given that is their goal, and given that the police response is more or less a known, when the protesters get arrested or cleared from an area it is not accurate to say the police instigated the force or violence.  The protesters knowingly set a chain of events into action.  They are the instigators.  They got what they desired, 

100%.  That is not even debatable and no amount of gaslighting or revisionist history by a select few posters here would ever change that.

1 hour ago, Engorgeous George said:

According to you if the police behave badly in this situation, the protestors instigated it. When the police behave badly against young black men, the young black men instigated it. 

You seem incapable of blaming the police in any given situation. Unless, perhaps, the death of Ashli Babbitt? 

Frat boys at ASU weren’t having it. Maybe there is hope. 

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

According to you if the police behave badly in this situation, the protestors instigated it. When the police behave badly against young black men, the young black men instigated it. 

You seem incapable of blaming the police in any given situation. Unless, perhaps, the death of Ashli Babbitt? 

No, according to me context matters and people need to be accountable for their own behavior.  According to you a person's color defines the interaction.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Tear gas and rubber bullets at the university of south Florida.  I hope none of the rioters get killed or seriously hurt. Like Ashli Babbitt. 

The police need to start cracking their skulls.

Chit fixin' to get real at Columbia.

Legit commies.  If you roll her social media back to 2020, I’m sure it’s littered with BLM activism.

Temper tantrum is over.  Until they do it again that is.

Reporter - “What happens if you get arrested later?”

Protester - “Just like the subway criminals, I’ll be out in an hour”

The puppet we call a president is showing what his weakness brings about.