Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Teacher at MD school fakes a racist rant with AI to frame principal

Dude nearly lost his life because of a scorned teacher that didn’t get his contract renewed.  And several teachers and a student schemed to make it go viral in the community. This is pretty scary.

Here is the audio

The AI part is fake. The script isn’t. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Hate crime!!!!

How exactly does this qualify as a hate crime?

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, squistion said:

I mean, we all know you're a moron, but are you even dumber than that?  Haven't the almost 70 years you've been on this planet taught you anything?  Have you learned nothing other than picking up pigeon sh#t?

• Like 1

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I mean, we all know you're a moron, but are you even dumber than that?  Haven't the almost 70 years you've been on this planet taught you anything?  Have you learned nothing other than picking up pigeon sh#t?

So, again, how exactly does this qualify as a hate crime?

8 minutes ago, squistion said:

I don't make the rules buddy.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Boyosexual BeachGhey in the house!  GheyArtest isn't far behind!!  :lol:

The Geek Club Sweathogs

• Like 1

White victim, black criminal --> if the roles were reversed it would most certainly be prosecuted as a hate crime so don't see why this wouldn't be.  Fits the definition.

That tech is so good, it's scary.  Few months ago we had to make a quick voice over change, but the VO guy gut strep throat---it took me about 10 minutes to use AI to analyze his voice and create the changed text that was needed. 

And it's everywhere and not really hard to use. :shocking:

• Sad 1

Just now, Strike said:

I don't make the rules buddy.

And you can't explain the rules either, it seems...

30 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

That tech is so good, it's scary.  Few months ago we had to make a quick voice over change, but the VO guy gut strep throat---it took me about 10 minutes to use AI to analyze his voice and create the changed text that was needed. 

And it's everywhere and not really hard to use. :shocking:

It's way easy to figure out. It's really easy to differentiate live from AI. AI is good, but only when it's minor minor insert. That can be enough some times I guess to those who want to be all in on it. :dunno:

1 hour ago, squistion said:

And you can't explain the rules either, it seems...

Do you think this person’s participation in this crime was motivated by the victim’s race?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Fireballer said:

Do you think this person’s participation in this crime was influenced by the victim’s race?

Since it doesn't qualify as a "hate crime" in that jurisdiction, it doesn't matter. 

6 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Do you think this person’s participation in this crime was motivated by the victim’s race?

100%.  I mean, the guy LITERALLY created an AI fake of the guy's voice saying RACIST things.

That is the very definition of a hate crime:

a crime that is motivated by prejudice on the basis of ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or similar grounds.

• Like 1

Surprise there isn’t more news about that type of crap taking place.  It’s a crime and a lost of a job isn’t enough, jail time plus a penalty payment to the victim is in order.  

17 minutes ago, squistion said:

Since it doesn't qualify as a "hate crime" in that jurisdiction, it doesn't matter. 

What jurisdiction are you referring to?

20 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

What jurisdiction are you referring to?

Doesn't matter, there isn't a hate crime statute in any jurisdiction in this country in which this would qualify as a hate crime. 

1 minute ago, squistion said:

Doesn't matter, there isn't a hate crime statute in any jurisdiction in this country in which this would qualify as a hate crime. 

Listen. Everyone gets it. Hate crimes are only applicable to white people by liberal standards. 

That, is the point. It's really stupid and racist and hate filled by you disgusting liberal people. Stop boasting about your ignorance. 

7 minutes ago, squistion said:

There are federal ones too. And if this isn’t a hate crime it should be. It was all about race. Fockin twats like you are killing this country. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, double tour said:

Listen. Everyone gets it. Hate crimes are only applicable to white people by liberal standards. 

That, is the point. It's really stupid and racist and hate filled by you disgusting liberal people. Stop boasting about your ignorance. 

If a white person had done this in any jurisdiction in this country to someone black, they wouldn't be charged with a hate crime either.

A "race hoax" no matter who does it is not considered a hate crime anywhere.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, squistion said:

What specific criteria in this situation exempts it from hate crime status?

Just now, Fireballer said:

What specific criteria in this situation exempts it from hate crime status?

There is no proof that this was racially motivated (the fact that it is a black on white crime does, by itself make it a hate crime). Plus, this is an impersonation, has anyone ever been charged anywhere for a hate crime for impersonating someone of another race? This is more akin to an act of fraud. Hate crimes that are prosecuted almost always involve an act of violence against someone based on their race, religion, ethnicity etc. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, squistion said:

There is no proof that this was racially motivated (the fact that it is a black on white crime does, by itself make it a hate crime). Plus, this is an impersonation, has anyone ever been charged anywhere for a hate crime for impersonating someone of another race? This is more akin to an act of fraud. Hate crimes that are prosecuted almost always involve an act of violence against someone based on their race, religion, ethnicity etc. 

Hate crimes can literally be any criminal offense against the person or property.  Have you even taken the time to research what he’s been charged with, Tim?

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Hate crimes can literally be any criminal offense.  Have you even taken the time to research what he’s been charged with, Tim?

I'm white. If I seriously hate the Fk out of some other white guy and I beat the crap out of him, is that a hate crime? 

If some black chick hate the Fk out of her husband and kills him because of it, is that a hate crime? 

95% of violent crimes are hate crimes. Liberals suck ass in everything they weigh in on. 

10 hours ago, double tour said:

I'm white. If I seriously hate the Fk out of some other white guy and I beat the crap out of him, is that a hate crime? 

If some black chick hate the Fk out of her husband and kills him because of it, is that a hate crime? 

95% of violent crimes are hate crimes. Liberals suck ass in everything they weigh in on. 

Neither of those are hate crimes as the law defines a hate crime, as the violence itself does not make it a hate crime. 

44 minutes ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

Camp Jussie??

Fun Fact:

Jussie Smollett was not charged with committing a hate crime even though he perpetrated a hate crime hoax.

Smollett was eventually indicted on six counts of felony disorderly conduct for lying to the police.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jussie_Smollett_hate_crime_hoax#Initial_charges_dropped

Magas are so quick to cry "HATE CRIME" these days because they think liberals cry "HATE CRIME" all the time, and some do, but as usual these Maga idiots are mimicking the people that they hate and the behavior they object to.  They have become the very thing that they object to and they're too dumb to realize it.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

GheyArtest and Squiztard thinks a racially motivated crime isn't a hate crime by the very own standards they use for white people.  :lol:

EternalFockwad thinks a black person committing any crime against a white person is racially motivated.

They don't call him EternalFockwad for nothing.

• Like 1

I am so incredibly surprised that the media is even covering this to be honest. They go out of their way to make sure NOT to mention black men doing anything wrong. When they have a clear picture of the suspect they will make sure to describe LITERALLY anything other than his skin tone. At some point the powers that be decided that the word black was always going to be capitalized (but ONLY black. you brown people, No other colors matter) anddddd that descriptions of crimes could not include skin color if they were minorities. Think I am joking? Now that you know. Try reading an article about a crime and laugh at the absurdity of it all. 

Not sure who he is, Suspect is  6'4 230, bald, wears white shoes a lot, can be found typically on MLK BLVD, Likes dice, The sky was blue on the day of the crime. Low pollen count. The trees were beautiful. Shows pic of the blackest black man that ever blacked. 

4 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I had no idea imitation voices could be generated so easily.

videos too.  Very easy to do.

We need to make an example out of these bad actors before it gets out of control.

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

videos too.  Very easy to do.

We need to make an example out of these bad actors before it gets out of control.

I had heard discussions, knew this was feasible, just had zero ideo that the ability was so accessible to idiots like me. 

Why are cultist so soft?  They're cowards, they get outraged over things that barely ever happen, they completely emasculate themselves all for the sake of an orange moron, and now they have to for some reason cry about racism even when there is none.

Cultist are legit like chicks, ruled by their feelz.

SAD

35 minutes ago, squistion said:

Fun Fact:

Jussie Smollett was not charged with committing a hate crime even though he perpetrated a hate crime hoax.

Smollett was eventually indicted on six counts of felony disorderly conduct for lying to the police.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jussie_Smollett_hate_crime_hoax#Initial_charges_dropped

Splitting hairs...the intention says it all.  I dont care what he plead to...he wasnt pure of heart while hoaxing a hate crime.  How are you so dense??  Seriously...so Obtuse.