gas

Do you still support puppy murderers?

Just wondering which would you choose as a next door neighbor: a guy who wears dresses, or a person who murders puppies in their backyard?

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I mean are we talking about lefty organizations like peta?? No I don’t support them 

Um, no, we’re talking about puppy murderer Kristi Noem.

1 minute ago, gas said:

Um, no, we’re talking about puppy murderer Kristi Noem.

K just being clear. PETA killing lots of puppies is good. But a republican kills one and it’s bad. 

im against all puppy killings. Just wonder where the outrage is 

I’ll get this started:  I’d rather live next door to a drag queen than a puppy murderer.

Just now, gas said:

I’ll get this started:  I’d rather live next door to a drag queen than a puppy murderer.

I wouldn’t. I have a 12 year old son I don’t need that drag grooming 

K just being clear. PETA killing lots of puppies is good. But a republican kills one and it’s bad. 

I guess if you can find where I’ve supported PETA I’d accept your attempt to change the discussion.

• Like 1

I wouldn’t. I have a 12 year old son I don’t need that drag grooming 

Yeah, little Timmy prolly sizing up that dress.

Just now, gas said:

I guess if you can find where I’ve supported PETA I’d accept your attempt to change the discussion.

I don’t need you to post you support them. But just never saw you start a post about it.  But here you are 

I’ve railed on peta for years for all the animals they kill annually 

11 minutes ago, gas said:

I’ll get this started:  I’d rather live next door to a drag queen. 

Everyone knows this about liberals. 

We also know how you love killing children. So, there's that. :dunno:

• Like 2

Killing puppies is totally in line with the party of family values, AMIRITE?

Just now, double tour said:

Everyone knows this about about liberals. 

We also know how you love killing children. So, there's that. :dunno:

Lolz like I’ve ever killed a kid.    

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I don’t need you to post you support them. But just never saw you start a post about it.  But here you are 

I’ve railed on peta for years for all the animals they kill annually 

So you assume I support PETA b/c I’ve never posted about it?    So I can assume you love eating shite b/c you’ve never denied it?

5 minutes ago, gas said:

Lolz like I’ve ever killed a kid.    

You vote for it. And will vote for it again. 

6 minutes ago, gas said:

So you assume I support PETA b/c I’ve never posted about it?    So I can assume you love eating shite b/c you’ve never denied it?

you create a meaningless thread about Noem cause she's a republican nothing more, just calling out your hypocrisy

3 minutes ago, double tour said:

You vote for it. And will vote for it again. 

Nope.   I vote for abortion rights, and I’m opposed to legal abortion after viable fetus stage.    

No more discussion about abortion in this thread.    This is about murdering puppies in your backyard.

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

you create a meaningless thread about Noem cause she's a republican nothing more, just calling out your hypocrisy

Lolz.    It’s not meaningless.   

Just now, gas said:

Lolz.    It’s not meaningless.   

actually it is, everyone who has ever been on a farm knows sometimes you have to put down a menace

I still don't approve of it

I get it; the right wing hate machine is still processing this, so you haven’t been spoon fed your talking points.   Yet.

actually it is, everyone who has ever been on a farm knows sometimes you have to put down a menace

Honestly, thanks for posting that you don’t approve.  

I don’t like PETA, btw.  

She was around 32 at the time.

I’m guessing it was a serious case of PMS.  She murdered the puppy, was still angry, so she shot the goat as well.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I had a girlfriend like that.   Glad I got out of that w/o physical damage.

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

Only in cases of rape or incest. 

?

You support murdering puppies in cases of rape or incest?  What if the mothers life is in danger?

4 minutes ago, gas said:

?

You support murdering puppies in cases of rape or incest?  What if the mothers life is in danger?

You can be sure she's a biitch. 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

The first sentence nails it. I wouldn't want to do it myself, but the dog was a problem, & she did what was necessary, & did it as humanely as possible.

If a story came out saying she let her pets live in deplorable conditions such as starving them, no grooming, etc. then I'd be upset.

I don't support what she did, but I'd let Michael Vick move in beside me before someone who is obviously mentally ill.  Besides, I bet Gov. Noem is a hell of a good time if she chooses the house beside me with the pool.

10 minutes ago, Mark Davis said:

I don't support what she did, but I'd let Michael Vick move in beside me before someone who is obviously mentally ill.  Besides, I bet Gov. Noem is a hell of a good time if she chooses the house beside me with the pool.

Yeah, about that: murdering kittens and puppies is an absolute red flag alert for a budding psychopath.

13 minutes ago, Mark Davis said:

Btw, is there a reason you chose to use Henry Ford’s avatar?  (From FBG) cause I’m prepared to guess that you’re not Henry Ford, and I doubt it’s a coincidence.

1 hour ago, Mark Davis said:

I would say they both have mental problems, having dogs fights, or killing puppies , is just as much of a mental problem as a conservative liberal man wearing a dress, but yet people vote this type of  bs into being because of the government they choose to vote for.  One is the same as the other, both need to be jailed for the absolute safety of the public.   

37 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I would say they both have mental problems, having dogs fights, or killing puppies , is just as much of a mental problem as a conservative liberal man wearing a dress, but yet people vote this type of  bs into being because of the government they choose to vote for.  One is the same as the other, both need to be jailed for the absolute safety of the public.   

You want to jail men for wearing a dress?

Where do I begin with this fawking tardo? Ughhh!!!
 I’ll start with them. If Rue Paul moved in next door, I’d egg it mercilessly. If Michael Vick moved in next door, I’d probably drown that POS. If you moved in next door, I’d allow you to escape. 

38 minutes ago, gas said:

You want to jail men for wearing a dress?

Don’t you? Kids are in danger from those men that do, pedero need to be jailed, and not free to roam society.  

What do you think? 

The dog killer is without question a liberal, the man in a dress is a conservative pedero, jail them.  Not welcome. 

Thanks. 

7 hours ago, gas said:

Just wondering which would you choose as a next door neighbor: a guy who wears dresses, or a person who murders puppies in their backyard?

Aren't they one in the same? 

Depends why the dog was killed. I can’t see an explanation for why living next to a pervert would be ok. 

I'll take the freak in a dress.