Maximum Overkill

US Is Buying 81 Soviet-Era Combat Aircraft From Russia's Ally for Ukraine. Liberals love UKRAINE and hate America 🌈

Of course WE are doing that because the Ukrainian military is more familiar with these jets. While the F16sΒ we gave em are surely superior, it’s a whole different system pilots, mechanics etc all have to train for on the fly

54 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Of course WE are doing that because the Ukrainian military is more familiar with these jets. While the F16sΒ we gave em are surely superior, it’s a whole different system pilots, mechanics etc all have to train for on the fly

That and the fact that parts are unavailable. These will most likely be broken down for parts to re-commission Ukraine fighters.Β 

Using Russian planes to blow up Russian planes that we got from their ally. Seems pretty cool to me.

Hopefully they go Top Gun on those commie bastards.

We go bargain shopping for aircraft to supply to Ukraine, and the MAGAturd will find a way to complain about it.

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

We go bargain shopping for aircraft to supply to Ukraine, and the MAGAturd will find a way to complain about it.

It is an upgrade from American Civil War technology.Β  I hope it helps them .. whichever them you support that is

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

We've given them how many billions of dollars... and they can't drop $2.5M of that on aircraft?

Russia is supposedly the 3rd best military in the world and the Ukraine doesn't even have one that shows up on the tally board and this war is lasting how long?Β  Makes you wonder, doesn't it?Β  If it doesn't, why not?

11 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Using Russian planes to blow up Russian planes that we got from their ally. Seems pretty cool to me.

Hopefully they go Top Gun on those commie bastards.

Like this?

Β 

3 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

We've given them how many billions of dollars... and they can't drop $2.5M of that on aircraft?

Russia is supposedly the 3rd best military in the world and the Ukraine doesn't even have one that shows up on the tally board and this war is lasting how long?Β  Makes you wonder, doesn't it?Β  If it doesn't, why not?

Even with Ukraine's recent weapons shortage, Russia was only able to gain a kilometer here and there. I'm sure in time Russia's overwhelming weapons and manpower would have prevailed, but now that Ukraine has more toys to play with, things will return to the stalemate unless the new stuff is a game-changer.

9 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Even with Ukraine's recent weapons shortage, Russia was only able to gain a kilometer here and there. I'm sure in time Russia's overwhelming weapons and manpower would have prevailed, but now that Ukraine has more toys to play with, things will return to the stalemate unless the new stuff is a game-changer.

With Russia's military, the whole thing should've been over before it ever hit our news cycle.Β  Russia invaded Ukraine on Feb 24, 2022... the day we first voted to send aid, was 12 fockingΒ weeks later!Β  That invasion should've been over 11 weeks prior to that vote.Β  If you think otherwise, you're a fool.Β  There was no strategic advantage for Russia, in this incursion, to allow it to last more than a week (2, tops).Β  Once and the rest of the world gets involved, it becomes a clusterfock.Β  So, ask yourself... why would Russia allow this war to last well more than 2 years?Β  I'm curious to hear how many bullcrap reasons you come up with while denying the obvious answer (hint: the answer is money from the US going funneled from Ukraine, into Russia - because there's a 0.0% chance Ukraine has any hope of winning, if Russia actually tries).

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

With Russia's military, the whole thing should've been over before it ever hit our news cycle.Β  Russia invaded Ukraine on Feb 24, 2022... the day we first voted to send aid, was 12 fockingΒ weeks later!Β  That invasion should've been over 11 weeks prior to that vote.Β  If you think otherwise, you're a fool.Β  There was no strategic advantage for Russia, in this incursion, to allow it to last more than a week (2, tops).Β  Once and the rest of the world gets involved, it becomes a clusterfock.Β  So, ask yourself... why would Russia allow this war to last well more than 2 years?Β  I'm curious to hear how many bullcrap reasons you come up with while denying the obvious answer (hint: the answer is money from the US going funneled from Ukraine, into Russia - because there's a 0.0% chance Ukraine has any hope of winning, if Russia actually tries).

Try crystalizingΒ this collection of gibberish so that an actual point emerges.

But first I'll address the above bolded statement.

Here is a timelines of Ukraine aid:

https://www.defense.gov/Spotlights/Support-for-Ukraine/Timeline/

U.S. Air Force Gen. Tod D. Wolters, commander, U.S. European Command and NATO’s Supreme Allied Commander EuropeΒ announces the activation of the NATO Response Force.

The Biden administrationΒ authorizes $350 million in military assistanceΒ from Defense Department inventories.

Biden approved $350 million in military assistance THE NEXT DAY. You skipped right over that and went to when Congress voted on aid.

And then on March 12:

The Biden administrationΒ approves $200 million security assistance packageΒ to support Ukraine’s defense, including providing capabilities to address airborne and armored threats.

And then on March 16:

The Biden administrationΒ announces $800 million in security assistanceΒ to Ukraine, including direct transfers of Defense Department equipment to the Ukrainian military.

And on and on.

So are you seriously asserting that the bloodiest conflict in Europe since World War II is somehow some Russian-Ukraine conspiracy to lure U.S. dollars into Ukraine, which then laterals the money to Russia?

If so, that's the dumbest focking thing I've ever seen posted here.

But here's the reality: Russia has a large but sh!tty military full of poor logistics, poor weaponry, undertrained personnel, crap leadership, corruption and a rat's ass attitude about its soldiers getting killed, with the overall plan just being to grind it out in a war of attrition. Russia most definitely is trying and at this point can barely take a village when it puts its mind to it.

At this point, the Russians have seen more soldiers killed that the United States lost in World War II. They're closing in on 500,000 deaths.

And you think you know more than all of the major news sources in the land and that this is a conspiracy to funnel money into Russia.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Β 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

What kind of bizzaro conspiracy are you peddling here? Come out with it alreadyΒ 

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Try crystalizingΒ this collection of gibberish so that an actual point emerges.

But first I'll address the above bolded statement.

Here is a timelines of Ukraine aid:

https://www.defense.gov/Spotlights/Support-for-Ukraine/Timeline/

Biden approved $350 million in military assistance THE NEXT DAY. You skipped right over that and went to when Congress voted on aid.

And then on March 12:

And then on March 16:

And on and on.

So are you seriously asserting that the bloodiest conflict in Europe since World War II is somehow some Russian-Ukraine conspiracy to lure U.S. dollars into Ukraine, which then laterals the money to Russia?

If so, that's the dumbest focking thing I've ever seen posted here.

But here's the reality: Russia has a large but sh!tty military full of poor logistics, poor weaponry, undertrained personnel, crap leadership, corruption and a rat's ass attitude about its soldiers getting killed, with the overall plan just being to grind it out in a war of attrition. Russia most definitely is trying and at this point can barely take a village when it puts its mind to it.

At this point, the Russians have seen more soldiers killed that the United States lost in World War II. They're closing in on 500,000 deaths.

And you think you know more than all of the major news sources in the land and that this is a conspiracy to funnel money into Russia.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Β 

Β 

56 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

What kind of bizzaro conspiracy are you peddling here? Come out with it alreadyΒ 

If Communist in chief Biden,Β invaded New Zealand, for example... how many hours would it take to win the war?Β  What... 3, 4?Β  If every country in the world gave New Zealand $20B, it would take us what then... 5 or 6 hours?Β  If you think this war is about anything other thanΒ getting money from Biden/DNC then you're off your rocker.Β  Russia should've won that war on February 23rd.Β  It's 2 years and nothing.Β  Give me ONE REASON, why this war didn't finish in 24 to 48 hours.

It's funny how you guys think Putin and Zelenskyy care one bit about their citizens.

12 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Β 

If Communist in chief Biden,Β invaded New Zealand, for example... how many hours would it take to win the war?Β  What... 3, 4?Β  If every country in the world gave New Zealand $20B, it would take us what then... 5 or 6 hours?Β  If you think this war is about anything other thanΒ getting money from Biden/DNC then you're off your rocker.Β  Russia should've won that war on February 23rd.Β  It's 2 years and nothing.Β  Give me ONE REASON, why this war didn't finish in 24 to 48 hours.

It's funny how you guys think Putin and Zelenskyy care one bit about their citizens.

The Ukrainian Farmers Tractor Corp proved more powerful than anticipated, towing all of those tanks right out from under the Russians.Β  Sadly they seem to have become ineffective as of late as IΒ have not heard of a successful theft of a Russian tank in well over a year.

3 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

The Ukrainian Farmers Tractor Corp proved more powerful than anticipated, towing all of those tanks right out from under the Russians.Β  Sadly they seem to have become ineffective as of late asIi have not heard of a successful theft of a Russian tank in well over a year.

Exactly!Β  This "war" is 100% about getting money and nothing else.

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Exactly!Β  This "war" is 100% about getting money and nothing else.

I am not sure I was backing or supporting your point, but O.K.

21 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I am not sure I was backing or supporting your oint, but O.K.

You think farmers were holding off the 3rd greatest military power in the world?

3 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You think farmers were holding off the 3rd greatest military power in the world?

Did I say that?Β  Did IΒ even remotely intimate that?Β  I was just taking a moment to find some levity in a tragedy.Β  You might try it.Β  Doing so gives me the strength to go on.

17 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Did I say that?Β  Did i even remotely intiumate that?Β  I was just taking a moment to find some levity in a tragedy.Β  You might try it.Β  Doing so gives me the strength to go on.

I actually did take your initial post as a joke.Β  I should have put a smiley face after my response.Β  Your post about not backing up my point kind of threw me off and thought you may have been serious.

20 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

That and the fact that parts are unavailable. These will most likely be broken down for parts to re-commission Ukraine fighters.Β 

Β And go to the boneyard in Arizona…

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

4 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Β 

Who?

And why would the US go along with it?

I think you must be crazier than I thought :shocking:

5 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Β 

Well, for one thing, you're a titanic, uninformed idiot who can't comprehend a variety of things such as Biden getting 81 million votes, that masks and then the vaccines worked, Ukraine being able to defend itself and that the Russian military isn't as mighty as everyone thought it was prior to getting pantsed in the invasion. There is an insane volume of news reports and videos of the things you can't believe and instead cling to or even create moronic, unsubstantiated conspiracy theories.Β 

But you want one thing?

Here it is, from 2019:

https://www.npr.org/2019/12/18/788874844/how-u-s-military-aid-has-helped-ukraine-since-2014

Hodges, now retired, oversaw the expansion of U.S. military cooperation with Ukraine after 2014, when Russia seized Crimea and backed an armed insurgency in eastern Ukraine that has cost more than 13,000 lives. Since then, the United States has providedΒ $1.5 billion in security assistance, including everything from Humvees and patrol boats to counterartillery radar and lethal weaponry such as Javelin antitank missiles.

"First and foremost, U.S. military aid represents a physical manifestation of American support, which is essential," Hodges told NPR in an interview. "No. 2, the actual capabilities have provided help: The Javelins provided a deterrent effect; the counterfire radar has helped save lives because of the early warning it provided."

From 2014 to 2019, U.S. military aid to Ukraine totaled $1.5 billion, not to mention all of the U.S. military strategic planning and intelligence in preparation for the expected Russian invasion.

Some of that support was under the Clownzo administration. Care to deny that?

Also, you think it's a coincidence that Clownzo met with the Polish leader, who is crapping his pants over what Russia would do next, and then the latest aid bill gets passed with bipartisan support?

I'll take factual news, history and common sense over your ridiculous conspiracy theory, boyo, but feel free to provide a link to something, anything, that supports your viewpoint that the whole thing is a setup to get the United States to provide aid to Ukraine - much of it military equipment that destroys the Russian military - and somehow Russia benefits from that financially.

That's just focking stupid.

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Who?

And why would the US go along with it?

I think you must be crazier than I thought :shocking:

Yeah, not all of his Christmas lights are twinkling. I didn't think there was anyone dumber on the board than HT, and then this clown raises the bar for dumbassery.

6 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Β 

The Republican Speaker of the House and Republican leadership in the Senate are in on this too. This is big.

So no peace talks on the horizon?Β 

11 hours ago, thegeneral said:

The Republican Speaker of the House and Republican leadership in the Senate are in on this too. This is big.

Weird that everyone is in on it, while Trump is not in office.... yet Trump was the one involved with Russia, right?

12 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Well, for one thing, you're a titanic, uninformed idiot who can't comprehend a variety of things such as Biden getting 81 million votes, that masks and then the vaccines worked, Ukraine being able to defend itself and that the Russian military isn't as mighty as everyone thought it was prior to getting pantsed in the invasion. There is an insane volume of news reports and videos of the things you can't believe and instead cling to or even create moronic, unsubstantiated conspiracy theories.Β 

But you want one thing?

Here it is, from 2019:

https://www.npr.org/2019/12/18/788874844/how-u-s-military-aid-has-helped-ukraine-since-2014

From 2014 to 2019, U.S. military aid to Ukraine totaled $1.5 billion, not to mention all of the U.S. military strategic planning and intelligence in preparation for the expected Russian invasion.

Also, you think it's a coincidence that Clownzo met with the Polish leader, who is crapping his pants over what Russia would do next, and then the latest aid bill gets passed with bipartisan support?

I'll take factual news, history and common sense over your ridiculous conspiracy theory, boyo, but feel free to provide a link to something, anything, that supports your viewpoint that the whole thing is a setup to get the United States to provide aid to Ukraine - much of it military equipment that destroys the Russian military - and somehow Russia benefits from that financially.

Imagine a brain dead moron calling someone else stupid.

22 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Weird that everyone is in on it, while Trump is not in office.... yet Trump was the one involved with Russia, right?

Yeah he’s not in office who knows what he would do. Of this latest money he just said something about making it a loan.Β 

I was pointing out in your conspiracy rant you left out Republican leadership in Congress.Β 

13 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

But you want one thing?

Here it is, from 2019:

This Fockin idiot is comparing 1.5 billion over five years to what we have been giving them the last three. πŸ’₯πŸ’―πŸ€£

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This Fockin idiot is comparing 1.5 billion over five years to what we have been giving them the last three. πŸ’₯πŸ’―πŸ€£

His dumbass assertion without any supportive evidence is that it's obvious this was is a ruse to get U.S. dollars funneled into Russia because Ukraine was able to stop the invasion despite U.S. aid approval being 12 weeks away, and I smacked down that b!tch-ass dumbassery with facts regarding the pre-invasion aid provided plus the aid approval starting from the day after the invasion, well before that 12-week mark.

His point was castrated and stuck on a pole for all the other dumbass MAGAturds like you to view.

Have a nice day, boyo.

21 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Haveο»Ώ a nice day, boyo.

⬆️. This Pedocrat Hulked up today. He must of ate his Wheaties.Β 

Rusty is comparing 1.5 billion over 5 years to the 100’s of billions over the last two. What a maroon. Β 

21 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Yeah he’s not in office who knows what he would do. Of this latest money he just said something about making it a loan.Β 

I was pointing out in your conspiracy rant you left out Republican leadership in Congress.Β 

You ignored the fact that in the past, that I don't hold the Republican party as flawless.Β  They're crap too, just not scum of the earth like the Democrat party.

17 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

His dumbass assertion without any supportive evidence is that it's obvious this was is a ruse to get U.S. dollars funneled into Russia because Ukraine was able to stop the invasion despite U.S. aid approval being 12 weeks away, and I smacked down that b!tch-ass dumbassery with facts regarding the pre-invasion aid provided plus the aid approval starting from the day after the invasion, well before that 12-week mark.

His point was castrated and stuck on a pole for all the other dumbass MAGAturds like you to view.

Have a nice day, boyo.

You didn't smack anything down.Β  This war is purely a ruse.Β  If Russia really wanted to take over Ukraine, it would've been over before anyone gave Ukraine a penny.

On 4/30/2024 at 9:29 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

So no peace talks on the horizon?Β 

More bullshite.

There have been and continue to be peace talks you moron. 🀣🀣🀣

45 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You didn't smack anything down.Β  This war is purely a ruse.Β  If Russia really wanted to take over Ukraine, it would've been over before anyone gave Ukraine a penny.

So Biden and Russia are working together to draw out a fake war so they can profit from it?  That's your story? 🀣🀣🀣

18 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Have a nice day, boyo.

It's so sad to see Russians controlling the minds of Americans.Β  Weaklings.