Sign in to follow this  
The Psychic Observer

Racist frat boys

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

You are a retard.  Did I say he was arrested.   They are doxing the kid so that he gets permantly canceled.   

You're crying about authoritarians but the govt isn't doxing this kid. The govt didn't do anything to this kid  How dumb are you?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mark Davis said:

If you want to believe those protests didn't have heavy anti-semitic undertones and in many cases outright support for Hamas and anti-American views, there's no need to discuss further.  There's been more than enough videos showing those instances so it's pointless to discuss.

The ones at Ole Miss?

1 hour ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Sure.What is giving someone the bird?  You are SOFT. 

I wouldn’t consider that picking on either, but it’s not racist.

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

I am sure the left will successful dox this kid and destroy his life.  The left is hyper-sensitive when one of theirs is being doxed, but turn into a vicious army of doxers when the shoe is on the other foot.  

And the right will probably make him some sort of hero, like they did with Nick Sandmann (who violated the personal space of and stared at the Native American to intimidate him.)

• Haha 2

Covington 2.0. 

9 minutes ago, squistion said:

And the right will probably make him some sort of hero, like they did with Nick Sandmann (who violated the personal space of and stared at the Native American to intimidate him.)

HOW did Sandmann do this kemosabe?

WBS 2024. It can’t be stopped! 

21 minutes ago, squistion said:

Lol c’mon.  Sandmann didn’t do anything wrong.  Apeman did

It’s all good. Fatty Hamas should appreciate the constructive criticism she was gifted with by her betters.  

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

HOW did Sandmann do this kemosabe?

By standing perfectly still.  The Indian confusing that group of students with the Westboro Baptist church highlights the problem of the left.  Anyone who opposes their nonsense is presumed to be a bigot and should not be treated as a human. 

Prior to this Hamas attacking Israel, the only anti-jewish talk you'd hear would come from the same racist clowns who support Trump so bigly.  Go to any MAGA board and it's wall to wall jew hating.  Heck this cesspool has plenty of anti-jew posts from the usual suspects.

But now MAGAtards are trying to say that students protesting the actions of Israel the country are anti-semites?

LMFAO

Imagine being antisemitic and pro-terrorist but getting upset that someone called you an ape and making THAT the argument instead of your antisemitic, pro-terrorist and racist position.  :lol:

• Thanks 1

Anyone ever thought we'd see the day that we'd have Antisemitic jews?  It appears jews on the left are perfectly fine with their party's (DNC) position.

1 hour ago, Ron_Artest said:

You're crying about authoritarians but the govt isn't doxing this kid. The govt didn't do anything to this kid  How dumb are you?

I have explained this 1000 times dumbass.  It is not just the government.  The left controls much of the authoritarian powers of the executive branch, and they also enlist non-government entities to do their dirty work to avoid the Constitutional restrictions.  This was exposed thoroughly in the Twitter files where the government would provide huge lists daily to social media giants of people and posts thst need to be censored.  It is an alliance of corporate and government entities to circumvent our rights.  In this case it is the Soros funded protests and media giants like the New York Times doing the doxing.

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Anyone ever thought we'd see the day that we'd have Antisemitic jews?  It appears jews on the left are perfectly fine with their party's (DNC) position.

LMFAO

Only a MAGAtard would believe this.  Protesting against the actions of a state does not make one antiemetic closeted boy.  However, going full MAGA and making ape noises at a black person does make one racist.

It's the MAGA standard. 

I have explained this 1000 times dumbass.  It is not just the government.  The left controls much of the authoritarian powers of the executive branch, and they also enlist non-government entities to do their dirty work to avoid the Constitutional restrictions.  This was exposed thoroughly in the Twitter files where the government would provide huge lists daily to social media giants of people and posts thst need to be censored.  It is an alliance of corporate and government entities to circumvent our rights.  In this case it is the Soros funded protests and media giants like the New York Times doing the doxing.

Who was president when most of this was going down boyo?

Aware me.

Anyone remember when BeachGhey took time out of cruising for twinks on his ghey bodybuilding forum to come over here and defend his and his party's antisemitic, pro-terrorist, hate-America and racist views?

Pretty hilarious the highly educated protesters for Hamas, terrorists that recently killed, brutalized and raped thousands in a single day, are calling others KKK to slur them. 

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Anyone remember when BeachGhey took time out of cruising for twinks on his ghey bodybuilding forum to come over here and defend his and his party's antisemitic, pro-terrorist, hate-America and racist views?

I remember him being on his big two week vacation he was bragging about but coming here every day to blab the same stupid shitt he always does. Seems like it was yesterday. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

LMFAO

Only a MAGAtard would believe this.  Protesting against the actions of a state does not make one antiemetic closeted boy.  However, going full MAGA and making ape noises at a black person does make one racist.

It's the MAGA standard. 

Their racists chants aren’t just focused on Jews in Israel?

Jewish kids being blockaded from getting to class are Israeli Jews?

Come On Boyo. Don’t side with these a$$wipes.  

45 minutes ago, squistion said:

You dumb, lying POS.  The kid simply stood his ground.  The Native American man came up to him.  You really are a despicable human being.

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I remember him being on his big two week vacation he was bragging about but coming here every day to blab the same stupid shitt he always does. Seems like it was yesterday. 

You don't get time off of your fake vacations to defend you and your party's antisemitic, pro-terrorist, hate-America and racist positions.  It's in the Marxist play book - party above all else at all times.

4 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Their racists chants aren’t just focused on Jews in Israel?

Jewish kids being blockaded from getting to class are Israeli Jews?

Come On Boyo. Don’t side with these a$$wipes.  

I'm not siding with any of them.  I think the protestors are stupid college kids who protest anything.  I think Hamas is a horrible terrorist group and I think Israel has gone too far though.

So both sides suck.

I just think thing that to compare these protestors to the MAGA khaki crowd chanting jews will not replace us is stupid and simple minded. 

How come those Khaki guys at Charlotsville never got outed? P.S.  The replacement thing is real. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How come those Khaki guys at Charlotsville never got outed? P.S.  The replacement thing is real. 

Right on cue.

And you MAGAtards are trying to convince us the college kids protesting are racist?

LMFAO

And of course this idiot worries about being replaced, he has zero skills so he can be replaced by any warm body.  Those of us with an actual education and actual skills aren't at risk of being replaced by some dude who can't speak english and just arrived in this country.

Look in the mirror when you wonder why your life sucks so bigly boyo. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The replacement thing is real. 

Wow.

22 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Who was president when most of this was going down boyo?

Aware me.

The executive branch is 4 million employees with numerous agencies and levels of bureaucracy.  Who the president is matters very little.  Kennedy was the last president who really tried to clean up the corruption.  The intelligence agencies have moved in from assassinations of President's and have moved into using endless scandals to keep President's powerless.  

But you are just a dumfuk so it is a waste of breath to try to educate you. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mark Davis said:

😄 Go to bat for him?  Here is my initial wording for what he did:

"This guy certainly made a mistake and got carried away in a moment, and he is going to pay for it even if outside the legal system. "

Then the rest of your post is complaining that other people who you think did something worse are going to get off easier. Classic GC whataboutism. :thumbsup: 

If you want to believe those protests didn't have heavy anti-semitic undertones and in many cases outright support for Hamas and anti-American views, there's no need to discuss further.  There's been more than enough videos showing those instances so it's pointless to discuss.

I’m sure there have been instances that crossed the line into antisemitism and support for Hamas. It would be interesting to talk about the difference between that and general shows for support for Gaza/Palestinians, if the GC wasn’t full of hysterics and bad faith actors who can’t tell the difference. :(

The executive branch is 4 million employees with numerous agencies and levels of bureaucracy.  Who the president is matters very little.  Kennedy was the last president who really tried to clean up the corruption.  The intelligence agencies have moved in from assassinations of President's and have moved into using endless scandals to keep President's powerless.  

But you are just a dumfuk so it is a waste of breath to try to educate you. 

Just so I'm clear.  Trump was such an ineffective POTUS to you that you believe his agencies could run around doing whatever they want despite being led by people he put there?

LMFAO

• Like 1

Leftards don’t support Hamas. They just support the ones that do. Hands clean. Lol. Nuance! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Hilarious that you think these lemmings have any inkling that they are criticizing the behavior of Israel.  They are behaving like the good little Marxists that they were trained to be.

I think the protests are sort of stupid tbh. I just don’t think they’re calling for the Eradication of Jews! :o

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Leftards don’t support Hamas. They just support the ones that do. Hands clean. Lol. Nuance! 

This sentence makes zero sense.  Yes we support people's right to protest.  Even racist, POS like you who march in khakis and carry nazi flags.

Really boyo?  I know you're dumb but it's like you're trying to show just how dumb you can be. 

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

I think the protests are sort of stupid tbh. I just don’t think they’re calling for the Eradication of Jews! :o

They're literally chanting "Death to America" and "From the River to the Sea".  Both of those call for eradication of 1) America and 2) Jews.

Some of the protesters have shouted anti-Semitic tirades. Thats bad. Some of them are pro-Hamas. That’s awful. Some of them have been violent. That’s even worse. Some of the kids involved are simply critical of Israel’s actions in this war and want the bloodshed to stop. Nothing wrong with that. The overwhelming majority of college students, even in the universities in question, are uninvolved in these protests, though many are sympathetic. 

This frat guy from Mississippi was part of a peaceful counter protest. Nothing wrong with that either. But then he made a stupid, racist move. Not illegal but he rightfully should be called out for it, and not defended. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Just so I'm clear.  Trump was such an ineffective POTUS to you that you believe his agencies could run around doing whatever they want despite being led by people he put there?

LMFAO

It is not Trump, the system is set up to castrate the power of the president.  The intelligence agencies operate in secret and lie to Presidents to manipulate them.   Trump #1 was really ignorant on just how deep the corruption was and had numerous corrupt insiders who sabotaged his presidency.  Trump #2 will have a much better understanding of the scope of the problem, but I am not certain he is surrounding himself with the right people to do the job.   Most people who have worked in DC for too long, have been corrupted by the groupthink of the establishment.  There is a massive infrastructure of corruption which needs to be torn down and rebuilt which is much smaller and has more oversight and accountability. 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Some of the protesters have shouted anti-Semitic tirades. Thats bad. Some of them are pro-Hamas. That’s awful. Some of them have been violent. That’s even worse. Some of the kids involved are simply critical of Israel’s actions in this war and want the bloodshed to stop. Nothing wrong with that. The overwhelming majority of college students, even in the universities in question, are uninvolved in these protests, though many are sympathetic. 

This frat guy from Mississippi was part of a peaceful counter protest. Nothing wrong with that either. But then he made a stupid, racist move. Not illegal but he rightfully should be called out for it, and not defended. 

* MOST of them.  

Sorry, pal, but your head in the sand and revisionist history isn't working here.  You can pretend that what you think happened really happened, but it didn't.  MOST of them are chanting "Death to America' and 'From the River to the Sea" and supporting Hamas.  That is an undebatable call for extermination that you and your side are not only supporting, but encouraging.

Who knew Tim was an antisemitic Jew supporting the extermination of his own people and supporting the terrorist organization that wants to do it?  :doh:

It is not Trump, the system is set up to castrate the power of the president.  The intelligence agencies operate in secret and lie to Presidents to manipulate them.   Trump #1 was really ignorant on just how deep the corruption was and had numerous corrupt insiders who sabotaged his presidency.  Trump #2 will have a much better understanding of the scope of the problem, but I am not certain he is surrounding himself with the right people to do the job.   Most people who have worked in DC for too long, have been corrupted by the groupthink of the establishment.  There is a massive infrastructure of corruption which needs to be torn down and rebuilt which is much smaller and has more oversight and accountability. 

So  you believe the intelligence agencies headed by presidential appointees and largely staffed by conservatives just lie to everyone huh?

Interesting world you live in Mr. CT nutjob.