Sign in to follow this  
The Psychic Observer

Racist frat boys

11 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Wow.  See peenie, you are proving his point.  The thousands of "peaceful" protestors are screaming antisemitic slurs and intimidating Jews, but the story is one kid in Mississippi who does a racist thing.  The MSM, TikTok probably, has got you good.

Unless you think protecting the American flag and singing the National Anthem makes one a "college animal." :dunno: 

Also interesting that you differentiate the fraternity guys as "college," perhaps because you know full well that a lot of the "peaceful protesters" on college campuses are not students.

You've got a link to "thousands of protestors shouting anti semitic slurs" boyo?

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

The thousands of "peaceful" protestors are screaming antisemitic slurs and intimidating Jews

Stop it. Thousands of protestors aren’t screaming antisemitic slurs and intimidating Jews. FFS

1 minute ago, peenie said:

I don't have TikTok, I am not allowed to have it. Unfortunately, my job prevents it. I had to sign a contract stating I would not use it. I had it only for a few months. I liked it actually. 

I do NOT watch MSN nor CNN nor FOX. I don't watch the brainwashing news. I did however, see the clip of the black girl and the white guys because my sister sent it to me, it was on Instagram. There is no way on this green earth you will ever convince me without evidence that she was shouting antisemitic remarks. Is that the excuse you are using to justify their actions? 

Where was her antisemitic placard? Everyone was holding a camera, where is the evidence that she provoked her mistreatment?

I apologize for being unclear; I was talking about the collective "frat boys" vs. "protesters" engagement, not this singular isolated incident which the MSM is rallying folks to think is more important than the thousands of protesters throughout the country saying worse and intimidating Jewish people.  Which was Volty's point, and mine, all along.

6 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

You've got a link to "thousands of protestors shouting anti semitic slurs" boyo?

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Stop it. Thousands of protestors aren’t screaming antisemitic slurs and intimidating Jews. FFS

I think we’re back on the claim that “from the river to the sea” is Antisemitic

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

https://x.com/AGHamilton29/status/1781882805015744826

One example.  Also what I posted yesterday about MIT protests and a Columbia protest leader.

22 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I think we’re back on the claim that “from the river to the sea” is Antisemitic

It is you dubmsh#t.  :doh:

Just now, MDC said:

Thousands? C’mon.

Thousands is that hard to believe?  These protests are on a LOT of college campuses.  And at places like Columbia they went to remote classes for safety reasons.  That right there should count as thousands.

Just now, Strike said:

Thousands is that hard to believe?  These protests are on a LOT of college campuses.  And at places like Columbia they went to remote classes for safety reasons.  That right there should count as thousands.

It is hard to believe that thousands of students are “screaming antisemitism slurs and intimidating Jews”, yeah. You guys are silly.

15 minutes ago, MDC said:

It is hard to believe that thousands of students are “screaming antisemitism slurs and intimidating Jews”, yeah. You guys are silly.

Students?  Probably not.  Protesters?  That's different.  I certainly hope you don't still think that these are unplanned, unorganized, random collections of students who are concerned about Netanyahu's policies.

Exclusive: Columbia Custodian Trapped by ‘Angry Mob’ Speaks Out

‘We don’t expect to go to work and get swarmed.’ A Free Press exclusive with facilities worker Mario Torres.

It’s the viral image that captured the clash between the anti-Israel protesters who stormed Columbia and the campus workers who tried to stop them. As the mob invaded Hamilton Hall in the early hours of April 30, a facilities worker was photographed pushing a demonstrator against a wall. 

Later, it emerged that the protester was a 40-year-old trust fund kid named James Carlson, who owns a townhouse in Brooklyn worth $2.3 million. The man who tried to hold him back was Mario Torres, 45, who has worked at Columbia—where the average janitor makes less than $19 an hour—for five years.

Now, in an exclusive interview with The Free Press, Mario Torres describes the experience of being on duty as protesters stormed the building in the early hours of the morning, breaking glass and barricading the entrances. “We don’t expect to go to work and get swarmed by an angry mob with rope and duct tape and masks and gloves,” he said.

“They came from both sides of the staircases. They came through the elevators and they were just rushing. It was just like, they had a plan.” Mario said protesters with zip ties, duct tape, and masks “just multiplied and multiplied.”

At one point, he remembers “looking up and I noticed the cameras are covered.” It made him think: “This was definitely planned.”

Torres was trying to “protect the building” when he ended up in an altercation with Carlson: “He had a Columbia hoodie on, and I managed to rip that hoodie off of him and expose his face.” (Carlson was later charged with five felonies, including burglary and reckless endangerment.) “I was freaking out. At that point, I’m thinking about my family. How was I gonna get out? Through the window?”

Torres has not been to campus since the incident. He says he does not feel safe. “When it comes to the public safety, the workers’ safety, people don’t feel comfortable walking through a mob to punch in to get into campus. That’s crazy,” he said.

He added that he’s worried Columbia might take disciplinary action against him for speaking out. He worries about losing a job he loves. He worries about supporting his young family.

“Is Columbia going to retaliate and find a reason to fire me? Is someone going to come after me? So I’m taking a big risk doing this, but I think that they failed. They failed us. And I think that’s the bigger story. They failed us. They should have done more to protect us, and they didn’t.”

https://www.thefp.com/p/exclusive-columbia-custodian-trapped?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Students?  Probably not.  Protesters?  That's different.  I certainly hope you don't still think that these are unplanned, unorganized, random collections of students who are concerned about Netanyahu's policies.

https://www.thefp.com/p/exclusive-columbia-custodian-trapped?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

I don’t believe there are thousands of protestors screaming antisemitic slurs and threatening Jews. Unless you’re taking a creatively wide definition of what constitutes a slur or threat, which seems to be the game some Geeks are playing. 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

I don’t believe there are thousands of protestors screaming antisemitic slurs and threatening Jews. Unless you’re taking a creatively wide definition of what constitutes a slur or threat, which seems to be the game some Geeks are playing. 

We've gone through this.  Columbia shut down classes, blocked Jewish professors from entering, and canceled its main commencement ceremony.  Do they think it's a peaceful protest with no threats?  

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

We've gone through this.  Columbia shut down classes, blocked Jewish professors from entering, and canceled its main commencement ceremony.  Do they think it's a peaceful protest with no threats?  

I didn’t say there are no threats. I said your claim that “thousands” of protestors are screaming antisemetic slurs and threatening Jews is hysterical nonsense.

HTH?

14 minutes ago, MDC said:

I didn’t say there are no threats. I said your claim that “thousands” of protestors are screaming antisemetic slurs and threatening Jews is hysterical nonsense.

HTH?

Looks mostly peaceful.  Couple hundred here, a couple hundred there.  :dunno: 

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Leftoids supporting terrorists are disrupting campuses all across the country. and its all bad for Joe. Since our narrative about the most pressing issue facing Amerika is white supremacists, let's distract everyone with this story of a campus idiot making monkey noises at a fat black woman.

Like orca fat?

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=45dd26ae0b8a152aJmltdHM9MTcxNTA0MDAwMCZpZ3VpZD0xZTgzYWM4Yy1mZTBmLTY2NGUtMTc3Mi1iZWVhZmYzNTY3MDYmaW5zaWQ9NTUwMA&ptn=3&ver=2&hsh=3&fclid=1e83ac8c-fe0f-664e-1772-beeaff356706&psq=like+orca+fat&u=a1aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20vd2F0Y2g_dj1haDVTekk1RjhnOA&ntb=1

24 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Looks mostly peaceful.  Couple hundred here, a couple hundred there.  :dunno: 

Watched the whole video and didn’t see or hear a single slur or threat. :( 

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

Watched the whole video and didn’t see or hear a single slur or threat. :( 

You speak Arabic?  What were the chants from the hundreds of protesters in UCLA saying?  Probably "we love Jews," amirite?

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You speak Arabic?  What were the chants from the hundreds of protesters in UCLA saying?  Probably "we love Jews," amirite?

I have no idea what video you’re talking about now. 

10 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Why do you so desperately want there to be thousands of anti semitic protestors?  You know it's not true, you can't even come close to finding more than a few anti semitic idiots.

Hey you know where there's tons of folks who hate jews?  Any Trump loving board.

Chock full of em.  Start with this one for example.

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

I have no idea what video you’re talking about now. 

In the middle of the video you watched where they show hundreds of protesters walking and chanting.

2 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Why do you so desperately want there to be thousands of anti semitic protestors?  You know it's not true, you can't even come close to finding more than a few anti semitic idiots.

Hey you know where there's tons of folks who hate jews?  Any Trump loving board.

Chock full of em.  Start with this one for example.

Desperately?  "Thousands" means "lots."  And I didn't say anti semitic protesters, I said protesters saying anti semitic things and behaving in a threatening manner towards Jews.

Besides, why are you jumping in on this.  I'm discussing it with MDC.  Don't you have an SAP report to generate or some other super contribution to your company?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

In the middle of the video you watched where they show hundreds of protesters walking and chanting.

How would I know what they’re saying? And why would you assume they’re saying slurs and making threats?

11 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Desperately?  "Thousands" means "lots."  And I didn't say anti semitic protesters, I said protesters saying anti semitic things and behaving in a threatening manner towards Jews.

Besides, why are you jumping in on this.  I'm discussing it with MDC.  Don't you have an SAP report to generate or some other super contribution to your company?

It's odd how fixated you are on this.

And I'm sorry, I don't want to take attention away from MDC, didn't realize you'd get jealous boyo.

And lmfa at generating reports...cogs gonna cog.

I request, interpet, and make decisions using such things.  Often about interchangeable cogs like you.

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

How would I know what they’re saying? And why would you assume they’re saying slurs and making threats?

We fundamentally disagree as to whether or not calls for violent antifada to destroy Israel, or death to zionists, or signs pointing out Hamas' next target, are antisemitic, or slurs, or could be considered threats.

Antisemitism

Description

Antisemitism is hostility to, prejudice towards, or discrimination against Jews. This sentiment is a form of racism, and a person who harbours it is called an antisemite. Wikipedia

For the second time today, I let myself get sucked into a semantic mud wrassling contest.  Shame on me.

For the record, and I've said this before in discussion with @Mark Davis:  I think the majority of college kids are uninformed idiots enjoying the marxist issue du jour (the issue is not the issue, the issue is the revolution) because they are losers and like to associate with some group that they feel helps other losers.  But, some aren't as innocent, the large number of non-students at these events are not innocent, and as per my link describing the invasion of the Columbia hall, they are clearly more organized than a group of college losers.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jerryskids said:

So... 77 years of Palestinian violence, terrorism, refusal of two-state solutions, and upon being given control of Gaza, electing Hamas, means nothing.  Joe and Jane Palestinian today just want peace?  That's @The Real timschochetlevel naivete right there.

But presuming this is true, surrounding Arab countries would surely welcome in their brethren, right?  Hell to the no, they know full well that Palestinians are and have always been a collection of warring tribes.  If they didn't have the Jews to fight against, they would fight each other.  They don't want that cancer in their own country.  

Thanks for bringing me up. 
I do not believe that most Palestinians want peace. I believe they want a Palestinian state . I believe if they could they would wipe out the state of Israel.  

But I also think there is a part of the Israeli people,  a minority, who would like a greater state of Israel on both sides of the Jordan River with the Palestinian people either forcibly removed or wiped out. I believe that Netanyahu is part of this minority. 

And I believe there is a small minority of Palestinians, and a larger majority of Israelis, who want peace and a 2 state solution with Palestinians and Israelis living side by side: if not exactly ever at peace, at least in a situation similar to India and Pakistan since 1949. And I think we (the USA) should encourage this element and oppose anyone who is against it, including both HAMAS and Netanyahu. 

If that makes me naive then so be it. 

18 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

It's odd how fixated you are on this.

And I'm sorry, I don't want to take attention away from MDC, didn't realize you'd get jealous boyo.

And lmfa at generating reports...cogs gonna cog.

I request, interpet, and make decisions using such things.  Often about interchangeable cogs like you.

I've said before, but in my industry (high tech), finance is a cog, like HR or facilities.  I worked for a company that tried putting a bean counter in charge once; it was an abject failure, in addition to our competitors laughing at our stupidity.  In our industry, to run a company, you need to be a tech visionary.

Now, if your company makes, say, plastic spoons, then yeah, I could see a finance person running the show.  After all, the goal there is to find a child slave sweatshop that is fractions of a percent cheaper than the current child slave sweatshop.  So if that's your gig, I could see why you think Finance is important.  :thumbsup: 

14 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

We fundamentally disagree as to whether or not calls for violent antifada to destroy Israel, or death to zionists, or signs pointing out Hamas' next target, are antisemitic, or slurs, or could be considered threats.

We actually don’t disagree on most of that. Where we disagree is your belief that chanting “from the river to the sea” constitutes an antisemitic slur or threat. I was willing to give that conversation a go but you keep misquoting me and moving the goalposts instead. It’s tedious AF.

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Thanks for bringing me up. 
I do not believe that most Palestinians want peace. I believe they want a Palestinian state . I believe if they could they would wipe out the state of Israel.  

But I also think there is a part of the Israeli people,  a minority, who would like a greater state of Israel on both sides of the Jordan River with the Palestinian people either forcibly removed or wiped out. I believe that Netanyahu is part of this minority. 

And I believe there is a small minority of Palestinians, and a larger majority of Israelis, who want peace and a 2 state solution with Palestinians and Israelis living side by side: if not exactly ever at peace, at least in a situation similar to India and Pakistan since 1949. And I think we (the USA) should encourage this element and oppose anyone who is against it, including both HAMAS and Netanyahu. 

If that makes me naive then so be it. 

Fair enough.  I don't disagree with your philosophy here, although in 77 years that small minority of Palestinians hasn't accomplished bupkis, and I doubt they will now. :thumbsup: 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

We actually don’t disagree on most of that. Where we disagree is your belief that chanting “from the river to the sea” constitutes an antisemitic slur or threat. I was willing to give that conversation a go but you keep misquoting me and moving the goalposts instead. It’s tedious AF.

I think the meaning to the chanter of "from the river to the sea" fits in with my description of the different personas at the protests.  :dunno: 

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Fair enough.  I don't disagree with your philosophy here, although in 77 years that small minority of Palestinians hasn't accomplished bupkis, and I doubt they will now. :thumbsup: 

Well there are a lot of reasons for this. The main one being the Palestinian people themselves- no doubt they are the biggest culprits. And their Arab neighbors are also very much to blame. But some of the blame does lie on Israel’s shoulders and the USA. 

5 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I think the meaning to the chanter of "from the river to the sea" fits in with my description of the different personas at the protests.  :dunno: 

Yes I know what you think. :thumbsup: 

3 hours ago, MDC said:

Your people Cuh! 

So, there is no evidence that this woman provoked the maltreatment she received other than what you dreamed up in your heads? Nothing. You have yet to provide me with real evidence other than 1 person holding a small sign at a completely different protest (and she was white, where were the people yelling at her?) and some random images that don't include people and certainly don't show antisemitism.

I'm not bothering to visit this topic again because you all are clearly in a crazed wicked frenzy. 

6 minutes ago, peenie said:

So, there is no evidence that this woman provoked the maltreatment she received other than what you dreamed up in your heads? Nothing. You have yet to provide me with real evidence other than 1 person holding a small sign at a completely different protest (and she was white, where were the people yelling at her?) and some random images that don't include people and certainly don't show antisemitism.

I'm not bothering to visit this topic again because you all are clearly in a crazed wicked frenzy. 

Did a bartender serve a white person before you again?  If so, I apologise on their behalf.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I've said before, but in my industry (high tech), finance is a cog, like HR or facilities.  I worked for a company that tried putting a bean counter in charge once; it was an abject failure, in addition to our competitors laughing at our stupidity.  In our industry, to run a company, you need to be a tech visionary.

Now, if your company makes, say, plastic spoons, then yeah, I could see a finance person running the show.  After all, the goal there is to find a child slave sweatshop that is fractions of a percent cheaper than the current child slave sweatshop.  So if that's your gig, I could see why you think Finance is important.  :thumbsup: 

It's so cute when you replaceable cogs get all indignant and think you're more important than you are.

Just be happy boyo that someone like me didn't decide you were costing more than you were worth, or it'd have been buh bye.

But I'm sure you're a different cog.  Very very very important, no one else can do what you do..

LMFAO

4 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

It's so cute when you replaceable cogs get all indignant and think you're more important than you are.

Just be happy boyo that someone like me didn't decide you were costing more than you were worth, or it'd have been buh bye.

But I'm sure you're a different cog.  Very very very important, no one else can do what you do..

LMFAO

What I did was highly specialized, and indeed only a handful of people in the world could sell what I primarily sold.  Also I was a revenue generator, not a cost reducer like you.  I assure you that no spreadsheet jockey up to and including the CFO would ever presume to name me specifically to be laid off.  Best case, they could provide input regarding the profitability of certain product lines, which would be taken as input along with strategic importance, expected growth (that is, things that take technical knowledge beyond writing Excel macros).  

Keep those plastic spoons moving down the line, boyo!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

What I did was highly specialized, and indeed only a handful of people in the world could sell what I primarily sold.  Also I was a revenue generator, not a cost reducer like you.  I assure you that no spreadsheet jockey up to and including the CFO would ever presume to name me specifically to be laid off.  Best case, they could provide input regarding the profitability of certain product lines, which would be taken as input along with strategic importance, expected growth (that is, things that take technical knowledge beyond writing Excel macros).  

So, wait, the "professional" ghey bodybuilder who hangs out on ghey bodybuilding forums cruising for twinks is questioning YOUR position?  :lol:

I can guarantee you BeachGhey was not running anything, anywhere, other than his mouth.

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

So, wait, the professional ghey bodybuilder who hangs out on ghey bodybuilding forums cruising for twinks is questioning YOUR position?  :lol:

Yes.  Also, based on his poor command of the English language, he apparently works for a company that refuses to put an "s" at the end of plural words.  Example:

BeachGuy:  "Hey CEO, we should lay off 5 marketer and 3 spoon maker.  No reason, I just had a good lift today and I'm flexing my greased, pumped muscle!"

• Haha 1

Just now, jerryskids said:

Yes.  Also, based on his poor command of the English language, he apparently works for a company that refuses to put an "s" at the end of plural words.  Example:

BeachGuy:  "Hey CEO, we should lay off 5 marketer and 3 spoon maker.  No reason, I just had a good lift today and I'm flexing my greased, pumped muscle!"

He has "Lives in Mom's Basement" written all over his posts.  

17 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You were a salesman?

Oh yes, very very challenging finding salespeople.  Wherever can we find people with the very scarce skill of...talking?

LMFAO