Sign in to follow this  
Maximum Overkill

Biden says "Women don't have sole right to say what happens to their bodies".

Both teams just simply Buying votes, but this is again prof that there isn’t any true conservatives/ liberals just opinions to buy votes, from people that need something to follow.  I chose Jesus.  Thanks.  

3 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I chose Jesus.  Thanks.  

Tell Jesus to fix the economy 

• Haha 1

Yeah, but he changed his ways and also didn't tweet about it, so it's all moot at this point. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, TheNewGirl said:

Yeah, but he changed his ways and also didn't tweet about it, so it's all moot at this point. 

Now he spends his days sniffing children 🌈 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Tell Jesus to fix the economy 

Left that up to man, look at how that’s working out, don’t trust in man, trust in the Lord. 

57 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Left that up to man, look at how that’s working out, don’t trust in man, trust in the Lord. 

I could list a whole line of Charlatans who said the very same thing.  It's the standard religious nut reply to everything so they don't have to think on their own or are trying to grift people out of their money.

I've always thought that if religion makes someone a better person then it's done it's job, but we run into characters like you that ruin religion for everyone.

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

Left that up to man, look at how that’s working out

An alcoholic living alone in the desert in a single wide. It's working out wonderfully. 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I could list a whole line of Charlatans who said the very same thing.  It's the standard religious nut reply to everything so they don't have to think on their own or are trying to grift people out of their money.

I've always thought that if religion makes someone a better person then it's done it's job, but we run into characters like you that ruin religion for everyone.

I’m glad you and I agree, religion is awful, catholic, mormon, Buddhist, Hindu, Muslims. 

God is a living God, Christians have a relationship with God,  you don’t have a religion with the people in your own life do you? No silly man you, it’s a relationship, I’m glad we agree.   Thanks.  Amen. 

28 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

An alcoholic living alone in the desert in a single wide. It's working out wonderfully. 

That’s pretty sad , I thought you were doing better than that.  Anything I can do to be of some help? 

Joe tried to use OSHA to make American workers inject themselves with heart attack juice. Hands off our bodies, Sniffer!🖕🖕

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2022/07/19/fact-check-1982-biden-voted-overturn-roe-v-wade/7799548001/

Our rating: Partly false

Based on our research, we rate PARTLY FALSE the claim that Biden proposed a constitutional amendment to overturn Roe v. Wade in 1982. Biden did vote in favor of that amendment initially, but he's not the one who proposed it. And Biden voted against the same amendment when it resurfaced a year later.

Also, 1982. More than four decades ago, boyo.

🤣

17 hours ago, weepaws said:

Amen brother.

14 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It's interesting how your brethren in the MSM can manipulate simple people.  The "claim," within the article, is that Biden proposed it (as is seen in that tweet).  But the HEADLINE of the article reads:

"Fact check: In 1982, Biden voted in support of an amendment to overturn Roe v. Wade"

He did vote in support of it.  Why blatantly lie in the headline?  Never mind, you know why.

• Like 1

I bet voters are going to care less about Biden’s vote 40 years ago than the fact that Trump’s SCOTUS appointees enabled his Christianist weirdo base to restrict abortion all over the country in 2022.

Call it a hunch.

• Like 1

Yeah, it's just more of "That was then, this is now", from the liberals.  Ignore reality and pretend that didn't happen.  Also pretend that he's not lying now.  Let's also pretend that the only reason for the "switch", isn't because mom can vote and the baby can't.

3 hours ago, MDC said:

I bet voters are going to care less about Biden’s vote 40 years ago than the fact that Trump’s SCOTUS appointees enabled his Christianist weirdo base to restrict abortion all over the country in 2022.

Call it a hunch.

E Jean Carroll disagrees.

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Yeah, it's just more of "That was then, this is now", from the liberals.  Ignore reality and pretend that didn't happen.  Also pretend that he's not lying now.  Let's also pretend that the only reason for the "switch", isn't because mom can vote and the baby can't.

October 1999

–“I’m very pro-choice. I hate the concept of abortion. I hate it. I hate everything it stands for. I cringe when I listen to people debating the subject. But you still – I just believe in choice,” Trump said during a “Meet the Press” interview.

3 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

E Jean Carroll disagrees.

I don’t think voters are going to care about Trump’s sex crimes either. 

24 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

October 1999

–“I’m very pro-choice. I hate the concept of abortion. I hate it. I hate everything it stands for. I cringe when I listen to people debating the subject. But you still – I just believe in choice,” Trump said during a “Meet the Press” interview.

Yeah, he's pandering.  We know this.  It's what people do to get elected.  To say that he or any of them staunchly believe one way or the other is ignoring the obvious, that it's all about winning, and they don't care about you.  Republican's know this... Democrats pretend it's not true.