Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Probably something that didn’t happen, but if it did, she’s 100% right

In the olden days we did not coddle the Melvins. We picked on them and ostrasized them causing them great emotional distress, but we got them away from us.  The Melvins then spent recess studying inside with the janitor who had never had a proper background check run.  As the years passed those Melvins developed technological advancements like computers and algorithms which lead to A.I.  Some of them went into virology and worked for the CDC.  Sure, some of them turned to the dark side and became supervillians, but for the most part the system worked.

By her passion, I am thinking this absolutely did happen. 

I'm sure it did happen.  FFS, we have a whole lot of "soft a$$ kids" in this very forum - worms, pimpadouche, ghey_artest, beachghey23, squistion, zsazz, the general and a whole host of others that were CLEARLY soft a$$ kids growing up and have turned into soft a$$ adults and raising even softer a$$ kids.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I like that she has a glass of burgandy in her hand as she rants.  She knowingly is putting herself out berfore the world and made the choice to do so holding that glass.  She wanted taht as part of her public personna.

She a alcoholic, and abuses everyone around her, she needs to take a nap. 

I agree that kids need to learn you play the game to win, and you need to deal with losing if you’re on the losing team, but this woman’s+warnings and drinking wine in the middle of the day since you can see  the daylight through the window, needs to have cps called to check up on the safety of her children.  

Thanks. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

In the olden days we did not coddle the Melvins. We picked on them and ostrasized them causing them great emotional distress, but we got them away from us.  The Melvins then spent recess studying inside with the janitor who had never had a proper background check run.  As the years passed those Melvins developed technological advancements like computers and algorithms which lead to A.I.  Some of them went into virology and worked for the CDC.  Sure, some of them turned to the dark side and became supervillians, but for the most part the system worked.

I loved picking on the bully’s, it was fun to watch those that liked to bully take a big gulp when they knew  that they where now the underdog.  Love it.  

18 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I'm sure it did happen.  FFS, we have a whole lot of "soft a$$ kids" in this very forum - worms, pimpadouche, ghey_artest, beachghey23, squistion, zsazz, the general and a whole host of others that were CLEARLY soft a$$ kids growing up and have turned into soft a$$ adults and raising even softer a$$ kids.

Lol.  You dumb 💩

18 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I am not comfortable with a discussion about the firmness of children's asses.

7 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Lol.  You dumb 💩

And yet, still smarter than you, the charlatan.  :lol:

So dumb you have to copy/paste from the bible because you can't think on your own.  🤡

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You sound so tough right now.

6 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

You sound so tough right now.

I do? I was just making a simple but very clear observation but if you say so! :thumbsup:

Who doubts this happened? What I doubt is that no one told the goalie kid he sucked. 

• Like 1

She's got a point, but so do the people talking about her day drinking, including the shiny skin. 

Also, I played it for my wife, but she only heard it, didn't see it.  She generally agrees with the concern about pussifying our young men, but she didn't like what she heard, thought it seemed too mean and non-productive.

• Confused 1

14 hours ago, jerryskids said:

She's got a point, but so do the people talking about her day drinking, including the shiny skin. 

Also, I played it for my wife, but she only heard it, didn't see it.  She generally agrees with the concern about pussifying our young men, but she didn't like what she heard, thought it seemed too mean and non-productive.

When people in authority abuse their power especially when they come down on a kid, there needs to be a mean response.   People in who suffer with arrogance and abuse their position should get fired.   

18 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

LOL at this cuck calling anyone else soft.

You get outraged like a chick over the most minor cultural differences than yours.  You are clearly filled with estrogen and I'm convinced you get a period.

Just LOL at such a pathetic cuck calling anyone else soft.

I LOL at you.

Now stop PM'ing me, I told you I ain't into that girlio. 

Kids are too soft these days but she sounds like a focking coont and all you fake ass internet tough guys are hilarious 😂

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Kids are too soft these days but she sounds like a focking coont and all you fake ass internet tough guys are hilarious 😂

Says the fake as Internet Tough Guy!  :doh:

Remind us again what Armed Service you were in?

11 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Says the fake as Internet Tough Guy!  :doh:

Remind us again what Armed Service you were in?

I wasn’t in any, those are stupid ass idiots who risk their lives or die for nothing. I laugh at them.

Oh wait, sorry, only your boy Trump can say that? 🤣

8 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I wasn’t in any, those are stupid ass idiots who risk their lives or die for nothing. I laugh at them.

Oh wait, sorry, only your boy Trump can say that? 🤣

So fake internet tough guy like yourself making fun of fake internet tough guys?  :lol:

Couldn't even serve and maybe have SOME credibility calling people out?  Oy vey.  :doh:

The net was too big. 😭 I kept telling the other kids to stop kicking the ball into the part of the net I wasn't able to stand in front of but (sob) they wouldn't listen (sob) and did it anyways. 😭

We need much smaller nets. 😭