Sign in to follow this  
Maximum Overkill

Ashley Biden has now confirmed the diary is hers and the contents are in fact, REAL. Joe Biden is a confirmed Pedo! 🌈

Joe Biden is a confirmed Pedophile. Keep voting for a Racist Pedo. 

• Like 1

Another libtard free thread. 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Another libtard free thread. 

Yet, the Pedocrats will defend him till the death.

They're more worried about Trump paying off a whooore 😂 

Why are you cultist such lying, violent, moron cucks?

“Dear Chief Judge Swain, I am deeply saddened that I even have to write this letter because my personal private journal was stolen and sold for profit. The point of the theft, I assume, was to be able to peddle grotesque lies by distorting my stream-of-consciousness thoughts. The reason I have decided to not attend tomorrow's sentencing in person is because it would only increase my pain. Nonetheless, I write to ask Your Honor to sentence the defendant to time in prison . The defendant's actions constitute one of the most heinous forms of bullying, not to mention a complete violation of my privacy and personal dignity. After being the victim of a crime in my early twenties, I developed PTSD. The journal that was stolen was part of my efforts to heal. I am a private citizen, targeted only because my father happened to be running to be President. In other words, the extensive work I have done to move past my trauma was undone by Ms. Harris's actions. The defendant's actions have created a constant environment of anxiety, fear, and intimidation in which my innermost thoughts are constantly distorted and manipulated. Although this criminal act happened more than three years ago, because of the publicity it drew— exactly as Ms. Harris intended—I am constantly re-traumatized by it. I will forever have to deal with the fact that my personal journal can be viewed online. Repeatedly, I hear others grossly misinterpret my once-private writings and lob false accusations that defame my character and those of the people I love. Her actions were not only re-traumatizing to me, but constituted a horrific trauma in and of themselves. This ongoing harm is a direct result of Ms. Harris's intentional actions. I ask Your Honor to sentence Ms. Harris to time in prison followed by lengthy probation. She should be held accountable for what she has done. Not only did she demonstrate a complete lack of morality, but she lacks any respect for the rule of law as well. Among other things, she has failed to appear in court 12 times. My goal in asking Your Honor to impose a term of incarceration is to ensure that another woman isn't bullied and shamed like this ever again. The despair I have often felt will never truly go away. But I ask Your Honor to hold Ms. Harris accountable so that she thinks twice before doing it to someone else. I have spent much of my life trying to speak up for those who cannot find their voices. I am fortunate enough to have found mine, and I use it today— and every day—to make sure that bullies are held accountable. Finally, I worry that a non-incarceratory sentence will send a message — to her and to others like her that it is okay to violate and exploit others for your own personal gain, regardless of the humiliation and pain it causes. Please send a message that these types of damaging criminal actions will not be tolerated. I thank Your Honor for your consideration.”

Suck it cultist!

• Like 2

She was focking everyone thanks to Pedo Pete. She’s also a junkie. 

she confirms the diary is hers

in her diary she talks about being molested and showering with her dad

but we are distorting facts

boyo here would be leading the brigade if this was Ivanka's diary and it would be 24/7 news

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

boyo here would be leading the brigade if this was Ivanka's diary and it would be 24/7 news

SHE literally said you cultist morons are distorting what she wrote.  I highlighted it for you, do I need to make it more obvious to you people?

Stay in school kids or you too could become a cultist. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Boyosexual is okay with pedos - even voted for one!

I don’t know what she thinks is being distorted about her saying showers with her father were inappropriate. Pretty cut and dry. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t know what she thinks is being distorted about her saying showers with her father were inappropriate. Pretty cut and dry. 

Gee I wonder moron.  Does she mention being molested like you constantly fantasize about and bring up daily because you're a sick phuk?

You actually give Biden a run for the worst dad ever.

3 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Gee I wonder moron.  Does she mention being molested like you constantly fantasize about and bring up daily because you're a sick phuk?

Exposing your genitals to a minor is molestation. I learned that in police school. 

3 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Trump paid a whooore and Biden is a Pedophile. 

Yet you'll bash Trump and lick Old Joe's Racist Pedo testes. 

Go figure??? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Does she mention being molested

WTF don't you get? There's a hundred videos online of Racist Joe inappropriately touching, sniffing and fondling young girls. 

This is real, nobody is making anything up, he's a Pedo. 

Yet you don't care that he's racist or a Pedo. Which is why I'm right when I say that Democrats Hate Black People and are Pro-Pedo. Because it's TRUE!!!! YOU SUPPORT IT. 

8 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

WTF don't you get? There's a hundred videos online of Racist Joe inappropriately touching, sniffing and fondling young girls. 

This is real, nobody is making anything up, he's a Pedo. 

Yet you don't care that he's racist or a Pedo. Which is why I'm right when I say that Democrats Hate Black People and are Pro-Pedo. Because it's TRUE!!!! YOU SUPPORT IT. 

Only pedos like you would consider those vids of Joe to be pedo activities.

So dumb and low IQ.

There's just as many vids of Trump with his hands all over his daughter very inappropriately, yet normal people like me don't call Trump a pedo.  Even though he actually is as evidenced by his being best buds with the king of the pedos for well over a decade and getting sued and paying young girls off many times.

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Exposing your genitals to a minor is molestation. I learned that in police school. 

Police school...

🤣🤣🤣

That's one step up from Trump U.

4 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

So dumb and low IQ.

There's just as many vids of Trump with his hands all over his daughter very inappropriately, yet normal people like me don't call Trump a pedo.  Even though he actually is as evidenced by his being best buds with the king of the pedos for well over a decade and getting sued and paying young girls off many times.

The boyo is unhinged. What exactly do you think is misinterpreted from the diary?  Is she lying about the showering with Joe and being hyper sexualized as a child? 

There’s an old video of Jeff Sessions pushing Bidens hand away when he goes in for his usual grope of a little girl. Sessions granddaughter this time. They all knew. 

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

The boyo is unhinged. What exactly do you think is misinterpreted from the diary?  Is she lying about the showering with Joe and being hyper sexualized as a child? 

Did I say it was being misinterpreted or did she?

Take the L and move on.  Ashley herself destroyed you cultist's perverted fantasies about Joe molesting Ashley because you all are sick perverts.

Now slink away and ask yourself why Trump always had his hands all over young Ivanka.  Not a line from a diary that's been misinterpreted but actual pics of Trump with his hands all over Ivanka.

Sick

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

Did I say it was being misinterpreted or did she?

Take the L and move on.  Ashley herself destroyed you cultist's perverted fantasies about Joe molesting Ashley because you all are sick perverts.

Now slink away and ask yourself why Trump always had his hands all over young Ivanka.  Not a line from a diary that's been misinterpreted but actual pics of Trump with his hands all over Ivanka.

Sick

You think she didn’t write that letter with legal assistance to divert attention from her words?  LMAO.  It’s intentionally vague.  She confirms the diary is hers and she penned that Joe and her showered.  What’s to misinterpret boyo?  The definition of a shower?  Stick to your other claims of expertise boyo, your legal acumen is elementary at best. 

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

You think she didn’t write that letter with legal assistance to divert attention from her words?  LMAO.  It’s intentionally vague.  She confirms the diary is hers and she penned that Joe and her showered.  What’s to misinterpret boyo?  The definition of a shower?  Stick to your other claims of expertise boyo, your legal acumen is elementary at best. 

Why ask me?  Ashley clear indicated that sick, perverted cultists are misinterpreting the diary and her stream of conscious thoughts.

Take the L and move on. 

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

He has no expertise. He doesn’t even have his CPA. He counts spoons or something like that 

• Like 1

So she is confirming this diary is real and the contents suggest she was molested? I have not followed this one so I am a bit lagging in my knowledge.

Our dear leader has kept me busy with his rancid foreign policy....which by the way now has me planning a trip to gitmo.....and I focking hate gitmo....<_<

20 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

BOYO, YOU THINK PINCHING A LITTLE GIRLS NIP IS OK?? 

I WORRY ABOUT YOU BOYO 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

BOYO, YOU THINK PINCHING A LITTLE GIRLS NIP IS OK?? 

I WORRY ABOUT YOU BOYO 

GTFO with your stupid "pinching" vid.  

The chick said that Joe didn't pinch her nipples moron.

Now about Trump with his hands all over his daughter, his being buddies with the king pedo, and his many paid off young girls.

Want to talk about facts boyo?

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

GTFO with your stupid "pinching" vid.  

The chick said that Joe didn't pinch her nipples moron.

Now about Trump with his hands all over his daughter, his being buddies with the king pedo, and his many paid off young girls.

Want to talk about facts boyo?

3 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Only perverted pedos would take that grainy ass video as Biden pinching some little girls nips.

You all are seriously sick.  The girl freaking denied it, no on ever said boo about it who was there, you pedos need to stop being titillated by kids.

For real

12 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Only perverted pedos would take that grainy ass video as Biden pinching some little girls nips.

You all are seriously sick.  The girl freaking denied it, no on ever said boo about it who was there, you pedos need to stop being titillated by kids.

For real

I can`t stand Trump but Biden in an odd old man too.

Boyo.  I don’t think claiming she was misquoted in her diary is the hill I would die on.  Just admit Joe is a creepy dude. He would be in jail if he was in any other line of work.  He shows very little constraint even in public.  Imagine this dude when the cameras are off. His family calls him a pedophile, his daughter was scarred for life by his creepiness. He weirdly sniffs little kids.  We even know he would shake his steak to female Secret Service.  

If you vote for it, you support it. 

MAGA is for protecting the younglings from creeps like Biden. 

Sad.  

• Thanks 2

Not surprising.  He's a disgusting POS.  It's even less surprising that beachguy is in here defending him.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Joe Biden is a confirmed Pedophile. Keep voting for a Racist Pedo. 

Do you realize you’re spamming a fake Russian propaganda account, you sheep?

3 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Boyo.  I don’t think claiming she was misquoted in her diary is the hill I would die on.  Just admit Joe is a creepy dude. He would be in jail if he was in any other line of work.  He shows very little constraint even in public.  Imagine this dude when the cameras are off. His family calls him a pedophile, his daughter was scarred for life by his creepiness. He weirdly sniffs little kids.  We even know he would shake his steak to female Secret Service.  

Sad.  

I am hesitant to impugn the man with this kind of crime based on what this kid wrote in her diary, just saying.....

Unlike this thing, all the evidence we have on his money laundering is much more interesting.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Sad.  

Quoting the girls own words isn’t dying on any hill.

And of course Biden is a creep and horrible father.   That doesn’t make him a pedo though as si many cultist love to fantasize about.

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

I am hesitant to impugn the man with this kind of crime based on what this kid wrote in her diary, just saying.....

Unlike this thing, all the evidence we have on his money laundering is much more interesting.

Oh he’s not ever going to be charged for being a creeper.  It just speaks to his character which the Biden Bros just gloss over.  

1 minute ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Oh he’s not ever going to be charged for being a creeper.  It just speaks to his character which the Biden Bros just gloss over.  

I might get some grief for this, but if he were a good president and had some of this sh!t in his past....I can live with that.....but that he is easily the worst president we have likely ever suffered under, sure, hold him to it I guess.

I just think that if some kid wrote something about YOU in their diary, you might want people to scrutinize it a bit before simply accepting it.....

She also said in her diary, that she confirmed is hers, that she would take her showers at night in order to avoid Pedo Pete showering with her. Good god. And she’s claiming “distortions”. Well, she is  a born and bred liar.