• Dagon
  • Azazel
  • Kali
  • Lilith
  • Shiva
  • Deceiver of Men
  • The Devil
  • Satan

But you all will simply know him as: Weepaws.  He has taken the form of a charlatan, a false prophet.  His goal is to drag you to Hell where he resides to endure never ending torment and pain.  He bastardizes the Bible to fulfill his master's wishes.

Remember Mathew 16:23: Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.”

Do not let this Deceiver of Men, this Worshipper of Hell sway your path.  Reject him and do not let him pass!

Amen.

• Haha 1

I thought Shiva was good, or mostly good?

Though, admittedly, I don’t know sh1t about religion

32 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Evil is afoot in our forums.  He goes by many names:

• Lucifer
  • Beelzebub
  • The King of Lies
  • Malebolgia
  • Baphomet
  • Dagon
  • Azazel
  • Kali
  • Lilith
  • Shiva
  • Deceiver of Men
  • The Devil
  • Satan

But you all will simply know him as: Weepaws.  He has taken the form of a charlatan, a false prophet.  His goal is to drag you to Hell where he resides to endure never ending torment and pain.  He bastardizes the Bible to fulfill his master's wishes.

Remember Mathew 16:23: Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.”

Do not let this Deceiver of Men, this Worshipper of Hell sway your path.  Reject him and do not let him pass!

Amen.

I’ve long thought that silly SOB was a fake and a fraud. After reading this I’m coming around to your opinion of him. Evil

I don’t think he’s a bad guy, but do I think he’s trying to be religiously annoying just to do it on the forum? Absolutely 

I mean i’ve been here for 20 years so like many of you have seen a lot of schticks on here, but this is by far one of the more delusional. I mean not Newbie letting his girl piss on him in the shower weird…but little crazy. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 Peter 5:8 Roaring Lion. 

Isaiah 14:12. The Day Star

Matthew 4:1-3. The Tempter.  

Revelation 12:10. The first one how OP father uses him, The Accuser, And also in that same verse The Serpent. 

John 8:44. Father of lies, the OP father. 

John 8:44 again, Murderer, so for those that agree with abortion, which is the murder of a child, see you are following, The OP agrees with abortion. 

Ephesians 2:1-3. Prince of the power of the air, see right now satan is on earth, be very careful of who you pray to, mention God’s name in prayer, and always in all prayers with thank you Jesus. 

In warfare, it is important to know ones enemy, Christians are engaged in spiritual warfare with the enemy, that’s why we need to put on the Armor of God.  The OP is an enemy of God, he calls him a liar by not accepting Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior. 

Ephesians 6:11-13.  Put on the whole Armor of God, That You May be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. 

The OP is a simple scheme from the devil. 

Amen. 

Thanks

1 hour ago, HellToupee said:

I’ve long thought that silly SOB was a fake and a fraud. After reading this I’m coming around to your opinion of him. Evil

52 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

I don’t think he’s a bad guy, but do I think he’s trying to be religiously annoying just to do it on the forum? Absolutely 

I mean i’ve been here for 20 years so like many of you have seen a lot of schticks on here, but this is by far one of the more delusional. I mean not Newbie letting his girl piss on him in the shower weird…but little crazy. 

I think weepaws needs to be eliminated, how dare him have freedom of speech like the rest of us good people, let’s take it up with the powers of this forum and have him kicked out, that will teach him, what do you all think, a Partition should do it? 

I’m in, I’ll sign. Well show him. 😎

Just now, weepaws said:

I think weepaws needs to be eliminated, how dare him have freedom of speech like the rest of us good people, let’s take it up with the powers of this forum and have him kicked out, that will teach him, what do you all think, a Partition should do it? 

Literally not one person is saying to kick you out. Yeah, you have freedom of speech but also if you’re going to keep posting bullshiit Bible verses, yeah you can kind of expect you’re going to get it. You’re not converting anybody, you’re not saving anybody you’re just copy and pasting Bible verses.

While I’m sure some people appreciate you getting down from the cross You put yourself on to come down and post….leave it.

I’m agnostic and I’m sure we have some atheist here. They don’t start post after post or thread after thread about it. I’m sure you’re a good dude but damn. Chill.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Literally not one person is saying to kick you out. Yeah, you have freedom of speech but also if you’re going to keep posting bullshiit Bible verses, yeah you can kind of expect you’re going to get it. You’re not converting anybody, you’re not saving anybody you’re just copy and pasting Bible verses.

While I’m sure some people appreciate you getting down from the cross You put yourself on to come down and post….leave it.

I’m agnostic and I’m sure we have some atheist here. They don’t start post after post or thread after thread about it. I’m sure you’re a good dude but damn. Chill.

You just made the Bible correct, Jesus said they will hate you, because they first hated Jesus, and it’s so true, you just confirmed it, if I posted the same crap like others I’m a friend, I post about My Strong Faith in the Lord,In Which Jesus says to preach to all the world, heck no I’m not. 

And you don’t have any ideal if someone is being converted, I’ve been out in my town preaching to people, who would be surprised your heart the Holy Spirit is touching, it’s not you, Than move on.  

No chill in this Christian dude.  

Amen. 

Thanks for making Jesus point loud and clear, see the Holy Spirit is touching your heart.  

8 minutes ago, weepaws said:

You just made the Bible correct, Jesus said they will hate you, because they first hated Jesus, and it’s so true, you just confirmed it, if I posted the same crap like others I’m a friend, I post about My Strong Faith in the Lord,In Which Jesus says to preach to all the world, heck no I’m not. 

And you don’t have any ideal if someone is being converted, I’ve been out in my town preaching to people, who would be surprised your heart the Holy Spirit is touching, it’s not you, Than move on.  

Amen. 

Thanks for making Jesus point loud and clear, see the Holy Spirit is touching your heart.  

Be gone devil worshiper! I cast you down to the abyss of hell from whence you came! 

This forum has no room for charlatans and false prophets like yourself. You claim to be Jesus and that makes you a blasphemer of the highest order who serves nothing but the devil.

We cast you from this forum to the waiting arms of your master in hell. 

You shall not pass!

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Amen. 

Yeah, like I said, it might just be that you’re crazy. Nobody hates you. 
it’s not a matter of moving on. It’s that most people have enough tact that they don’t just start threads constantly with their religious beliefs. For some reason you feel like you need to. I mean, I get it. It must be difficult to convince yourself the things religion teaches you so sometimes you have to remind yourself by projecting it onto everyone else. just know from the bottom of my heart and I mean this…most of us think you’re a focking weirdo. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Be gone devil worshiper! I cast you down to the abyss of hell from whence you came! 

This forum has no room for charlatans and false prophets like yourself. You claim to be Jesus and that makes you a blasphemer of the highest order who serves nothing but the devil.

We cast you from this forum to the waiting arms of your master in hell. 

You shall not pass!

Looks like you’re making a claim to be Jesus, you said that you cast me down to the abyss.  

Oh that’s not good, that’s the words and actions of satan your father.  

Now you making decisions only Jesus can make, you have called the Bible a lie, and have called Jesus a liar by denying him, oh your on the run, but you can’t hide from the Holy Spirit you accuser, Hell Fire awaits you fool. 

Amen. 

Thanks. 

3 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Looks like you’re making a claim to be Jesus, you said that you cast me down to the abyss.  

Oh that’s not good, that’s the words and actions of satan your father.  

Now you making decisions only Jesus can make, you have called the Bible a lie, and have called Jesus a liar by denying him, oh your on the run, but you can’t hide from the Holy Spirit you accuser, Hell Fire awaits you fool. 

Amen. 

Thanks. 

The only one claiming to be Jesus is you. You put yourself up on the cross that no one asked you to do. That is the sign of a selfish, narcissistic and God complex individual which are also all the traits of the devil.

We cast you down to hell.  Be gone, minion of Satan, Acolyte of Beelzebub and worshiper of Lucifer.

You shall not pass. 

Amen.

3 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Yeah, like I said, it might just be that you’re crazy. Nobody hates you. 
it’s not a matter of moving on. It’s that most people have enough tact that they don’t just start threads constantly with their religious beliefs. For some reason you feel like you need to. I mean, I get it. It must be difficult to convince yourself the things religion teaches you so sometimes you have to remind yourself by projecting it onto everyone else. just know from the bottom of my heart and I mean this…most of us think you’re a focking weirdo. 

Need to no, want to yes, using my freedom to express my love and faith in the Lord, I know I get the same reaction when I’m out in Reno preaching the Word, God’s Living Bible to others , they agree with freedom of speech, if it’s speech that they want to hear, other wise your a bad persons.  The Truth isn’t always fun to hear, but it’s still the Truth, And God’s Word, And His Son Jesus is the Truth, Way Life, no other way to God’s Kingdom But Through Him. 

Thanks , last time I’ll post on this thread, enjoy. 

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

The only one claiming to be Jesus is you. 

We cast you down to hell.  Be gone, minion of Satan, Acolyte of Beelzebub and worshiper of Lucifer.

You shall not pass. 

Amen.

Again making your self God, Shame.  

Just now, weepaws said:

Again making your self God, Shame.  

No one but you is putting yourself on the cross and claiming that you Jesus. 

That is what the followers of Satan do. Be gone, foul beast. We cast you down to hell from once you came. 

Amen.

39 minutes ago, weepaws said:

A partition?  You mean like a wall?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Need to no, want to yes, using my freedom to express my love and faith in the Lord, I know I get the same reaction when I’m out in Reno preaching the Word, God’s Living Bible to others , they agree with freedom of speech, if it’s speech that they want to hear, other wise your a bad persons.  The Truth isn’t always fun to hear, but it’s still the Truth, And God’s Word, And His Son Jesus is the Truth, Way Life, no other way to God’s Kingdom But Through Him. 

No problem. Just don’t wonder why. 

3 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

A partition?  You mean like a wall?

Cubicle maybe?

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

Jesus said they will hate you

I’m curious about this. I’m not a Christian but I’ve read various things that Jesus said per the Gospels and this doesn’t really sound like Him. Then again maybe I missed it. Where exactly is this in Scripture? 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

I’m curious about this. I’m not a Christian but I’ve read various things that Jesus said per the Gospels and this doesn’t really sound like Him. Then again maybe I missed it. Where exactly is this in Scripture? 

You can’t really ask him direct questions. You’re about to get a bunch of religious gibberish in verses that can be put into many contexts to prove pretty much anything.

• Like 1

Just now, cyclone24 said:

You can’t really ask him direct questions. You’re about to get a bunch of religious gibberish in verses that can be put into many contexts to prove pretty much anything.

Never mind I found it, John 15:18. Except that you’re right, he took it out of context. 

8 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Never mind I found it, John 15:18. Except that you’re right, he took it out of context. 

Shocking. Lol

Except here's your problem: you're not doing it for the Lord, you're doing it for yourself to show everybody how righteous you are, which is in DIRECT opposition to Christ's teachings.

That's why you're a charlatan and a false prophet. You're doing it for purely selfish reasons.  It has nothing to do with the Lord and everything to do with you.  You are a blasphemer.

Another lie...Hmmm

Pretty sure that a couple items in the OP are Korean Food dishes. 

16 hours ago, weepaws said:

1 Peter 5:8 Roaring Lion. 

Isaiah 14:12. The Day Star

Matthew 4:1-3. The Tempter.  

Revelation 12:10. The first one how OP father uses him, The Accuser, And also in that same verse The Serpent. 

John 8:44. Father of lies, the OP father. 

John 8:44 again, Murderer, so for those that agree with abortion, which is the murder of a child, see you are following, The OP agrees with abortion. 

Ephesians 2:1-3. Prince of the power of the air, see right now satan is on earth, be very careful of who you pray to, mention God’s name in prayer, and always in all prayers with thank you Jesus. 

In warfare, it is important to know ones enemy, Christians are engaged in spiritual warfare with the enemy, that’s why we need to put on the Armor of God.  The OP is an enemy of God, he calls him a liar by not accepting Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior. 

Ephesians 6:11-13.  Put on the whole Armor of God, That You May be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. 

The OP is a simple scheme from the devil. 

Amen. 

Thanks

Is that what the Calvary Chruch ministers chant as they are molesting the children of their flock?