Sign in to follow this  
Mungwater

City of Boulder new gun ordinance

Bans bump stocks, and assault weapons with military feature to allow rapid spray firing..

Jesus guys, we are all for it, but educate yourself a bit.

The gun folks are going to challenge it, and I cant wait to see these guys try to define assault weapon, full-semi auto, and rapid spray firing.

Too many hippies have move there.

So so dumb. They have no focking clue.

One of these days....these little laws will pass the legal challenges. I wouldn;t be surprised

One of these days....these little laws will pass the legal challenges. I wouldn;t be surprised

There are other municipal/state assault weapons bans in place and I believe they've been pretty successful as far as legal challenges. The federal ban was never even challenged on a 2nd amendment basis.

Yea what commies. Whats next? They gonna take away my machine guns, rocket launchers and tanks? Those have practical application buddy! This is Murica, I have Raights! Mai Raights! As a man with a small peemus, I have every right to compensate for it with a big gun! And I hate gehys and am DEF NOT ghey! Who told you that?! Im so not ghey and I hate them! Grrr!

There are other municipal/state assault weapons bans in place and I believe they've been pretty successful as far as legal challenges. The federal ban was never even challenged on a 2nd amendment basis.

It's an interesting debate of course. 2nd says right to bear..doesn't say what, how many, etc etc....I sincerely wonder if a law could be written that says you are ONLY allowed to have one pistol. Period.

Yea what commies. Whats next? They gonna take away my machine guns, rocket launchers and tanks? Those have practical application buddy! This is Murica, I have Raights! Mai Raights! As a man with a small peemus, I have every right to compensate for it with a big gun! And I hate gehys and am DEF NOT ghey! Who told you that?! Im so not ghey and I hate them! Grrr!

So much stupid in this post

It sure seems Colorado is the trendy place for mass shootings. At least it seems that way to me.

Boulder is saying "don't do that here." I wonder how a homicidal lunatic looking for a Colorado shooting rampage location and vacation getaway would react.

Please don't lump in Boulder with the rest of Colorado. Boulder is California east. Literally full of hippies. Terribad.