Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

The Iran deal

Remember when certain folks here were losing their chit because Trump/Fox told them we were being screwed?

What happened very quietly yesterday?

Remember when certain folks here were losing their chit because Trump/Fox told them we were being screwed?

You met your pimp and gave him 10% of you weekend take plus a handy?

• Like 1

And what's up with the whole "the time for strategic patience with NK has ended"? A whole lotta well done Trump nothing burger, like everything else this worthless POTUS has accomplished.

So close. Trump actually had to send a note to congress telling them that Iran was fully compliant in the deal.

- Losing Health Care AND having to swallow that turd - other than the fire truck, yesterday must've sucked for him.

I didn't vote for Obama and despise Iran, so I wanted to hate the nuclear deal, but... I'm too unbiased.

Everything I've read said most major allies of the US (except Israel) agreed with the deal, along with the U.N., Atomic Energy Commission, and other entities.

I guess it's cool. :dunno:

So close. Trump actually had to send a note to congress telling them that Iran was fully compliant in the deal.

- Losing Health Care AND having to swallow that turd - other than the fire truck, yesterday must've sucked for him.

Complying to terrible agreement does not make that agreement good.

I didn't vote for Obama and despise Iran, so I wanted to hate the nuclear deal, but... I'm too unbiased.

Everything I've read said most major allies of the US (except Israel) agreed with the deal, along with the U.N., Atomic Energy Commission, and other entities.

Yup...which is what I argued with knuckleheads here.

Remember when Republicans told you goofballs that even though it's their money we shouldn't give Iran 1.8 billion dollars cash?

Well looky there. Netanyahu is currently eviscerating Iran with proof theyve been trying to get a nuclear weapon.

• Like 1

They thought the same thing about the North Korean Deal. Fool me once......

:lol:

This aged well.

Talking points will be out at 4am EST.

Can Trump win 2 Nobel Peace Prizes in the same year?

And what's up with the whole "the time for strategic patience with NK has ended"? A whole lotta well done Trump nothing burger, like everything else this worthless POTUS has accomplished.

:lol:

L

Is the thread where the libs are wrong again?

Is the thread where the libs are wrong again?

Wifflefail is starting a different one. He wants nothing to do with this one.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu revealed a cache of documents he says proves Iran lied to the world about its nuclear program for years, even after the 2015 nuclear deal with the world. "Iran did not come clean about its nuclear program," Netanyahu said in a prime time address in English. Iran, for its part, blasted the speech as "propaganda."

Presenting 55,000 pages of documents and 183 CDs, Netanyahu said Iran hid an "atomic archive" of documents on its nuclear program

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/pm-expected-to-reveal-how-iran-cheated-world-on-nuke-program-1.6045300