Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

I believe the NYT story

Just gotta move on.. It's like talking to a brick wall and completely pointless.

Idiot loves moving the goal posts. MDC made a claim, I pointed out why it was garbage and wrong.

I won't be doing it again. Too stupid to argue with and literally beneath me.

Putting him on ignore helps cleanup the threads quite a bit. In fact, you'll probably be reading 85% less posts.

Interesting timing. Came out today. Even the White House admits the growth is stagnant. But talk about moving your goal post. That's exactly what they want to do.

"It's actually growing a little bit! You know, if you squint with one eye and close the other and stand on your left foot..."

😁

WASHINGTON A mystery of the current economic recovery is why wages are stuck in neutral while economic growth revs faster. On Wednesday, the Trump administration tried to solve the puzzle by producing its own measure that shows wages are, in fact, growing.

That same measure, however, showed that wage growth has slowed under President Trump, compared with the end of the Obama administration.

The most recent data from the federal Bureau of Labor Statistics show that, adjusted for inflation, average weekly earnings for American workers grew just 0.1 percent over the last year. Those data also show that average hourly earnings, adjusted for inflation, are down 0.2 percent over the year. Both those figures rely on an inflation measure known as the Consumer Price Index.

Kevin Hassett, the chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers, said on Wednesday. The headlines have missed the real wage growth.

Mr. Hassett also acknowledged that, by the councils own preferred measure, compensation growth had not accelerated under Mr. Trump,

Regarding the OpEd:

That's the big thing I've noticed about this op-ed. How very few people have actually read it.

The msm tries to label the oped as a huge cudgel to smash Trump with.

The genius trumpsters refused to read it.

But the truth is, In a couple different occasions, the author goes out of his way to say the things that are actually working. Tax reform, military, deregulation. Whoever wrote this is likely a true conservative.

The stuff they rail about is the stuff that I think both sides if they put down their sticks would actually agree upon. Trumps pettiness and immaturity and instability Etc.

For example, the paragraph below comes directly from the op-ed.

To be clear, ours is not the popular resistance of the left. We want the administration to succeed and think that many of its policies have already made America safer and more prosperous.

That's why I don't think most of the characterizations on either side are right about this op-ed either.

This is neither some left-wing hit piece Nor some Wildly delusional right wing knee-jerk reactionary trump defense.

Imho

I believe the story and think this happens in every administration. There is ALWAYS opposition within any good organization.

No...stuff like is described in that article does not happen in every administration.

It has not happened, to anyone's knowledge, in any other administration.

It would have been reported (as it was here).

Opposition is one thing...what is described there is another (and likely criminal that if found should be prosecuted no matter how much I dislike Trump).

That's hilarious, but also sad...and pathetic.

Its true. I forged a game ticket, travel itinerary and a bunch of pics from my seat too. :thumbsup:

Regarding the OpEd:

That's the big thing I've noticed about this op-ed. How very few people have actually read it.

The msm tries to label the oped as a huge cudgel to smash Trump with.

The genius trumpsters refused to read it.

But the truth is, In a couple different occasions, the author goes out of his way to say the things that are actually working. Tax reform, military, deregulation. Whoever wrote this is likely a true conservative.

The stuff they rail about is the stuff that I think both sides if they put down their sticks would actually agree upon. Trumps pettiness and immaturity and instability Etc.

For example, the paragraph below comes directly from the op-ed.

To be clear, ours is not the popular resistance of the left. We want the administration to succeed and think that many of its policies have already made America safer and more prosperous.

That's why I don't think most of the characterizations on either side are right about this op-ed either.

This is neither some left-wing hit piece Nor some Wildly delusional right wing knee-jerk reactionary trump defense.

Imho

:lol: The fake piece is meant to impugn Trump from the right. The left already hates him. You anti-Trumpers sure are gullible.

Its true. I forged a game ticket, travel itinerary and a bunch of pics from my seat too. :thumbsup:

You never showed a game ticket. Just some fake pics from the internet. Stop. You were texting the whole weekend never mentioning a thing about Dallas. A few people busted you, not just me. You have some issues kid. Time to grow up.

:lol: The fake piece is meant to impugn Trump from the right. The left already hates him. You anti-Trumpers sure are gullible.

Yes...its all fake...it just mirrors multiple other stories and Woodward's book.

Everyone else is lying...Trump is telling the truth.

Talk about gullible...you all actually believe this stuff isn't going on at all.

The Internet is full of pics of game tickets, time stamped pics of AT&T and travel itineraries from Philadelphia to Dallas that weekend. Thats how it was so easy to fake. :doublethumbsup:

Yes...its all fake...it just mirrors multiple other stories and Woodward's book.

Talk about gullible...you all actually believe this stuff isn't going on at all.

Says the guy who STILL believes in the Russian Collusion story while discounts several investigations into the DOJ/FBI FISA, HRC email investigation, Uranium One, etc............. :doh:

The Internet is full of pics of game tickets, time stamped pics of AT&T and travel itineraries from Philadelphia to Dallas that weekend. Thats how it was so easy to fake. :doublethumbsup:

This is what I'm taking about. Just stop it now. And aren't you ignoring me? Another thing you have failed at. Get it together man. You're in your 40's for petes sake.

Anonymous "leaks" are the cornerstone of Trump hate, and you guys will buy anything. TDS is the basis of a thriving economy for anyone wishing to shill out that garbage.

NYT never met an Anti-Trump story they didn't like (or create which is what this might be). Don't forget they were paid by Fusion GPS, had a reporter sleeping with a staffer to get leaked classified info and have had a copy of the unredacted FISA warrant for over a year yet continue pushing the Russian Collusion narrative.

Tell me again why someone finds them credible?

Wow.

I didn't have a typo... It's literally 3 pennies...

That's almost as much as the middle class got back in the new tax code. Yay.

• Like 1

Anonymous "leaks" are the cornerstone of Trump hate, and you guys will buy anything. TDS is the basis of a thriving economy for anyone wishing to shill out that garbage.

the evidence bony was thriving before he took office. He gets credit for not focking that up ...but Im not focking it up he is also piling up the debt.

And not all sources have been anonymous and anonymous sources are pretty damn important to journalism and investigatory work.

And not all sources have been anonymous and anonymous sources are pretty damn important to journalism and investigatory work.

No real journalist will print anything without corroboration. There are no real journalists anymore.

I think it's ironic the Trump allegedly so hates anonymous sources.

this coming from a guy who starts every other sentence with " you know a lot of people are saying", and "everybody says..."

The same guy who would call up reporters and pretend to be somebody else just to talk up Donald Trump. 😁

Ah, irony...

The MAGA economy is doing superb and pointing out that real wages have actually declined is petty, if youre a Trumper. :thumbsup:

And the Academy Award goes to....mobb_deep, for best dramatic performance in a FFToday thread! congrats! :first:

• Like 1

Dumb.

The MAGA economy is doing superb and pointing out that real wages have actually declined is petty, if youre a Trumper. :thumbsup:

More dumb.

• Like 1

Declined by how much again? Please tell me the dollar and cents amount they've declined.

Declined by how much again? Please tell me the dollar and cents amount they've declined.

If the Trump economy was going gangbusters, wouldnt real wages be going ... up? :wacko:

Answer the question please. By HOW MUCH IN DOLLARS AND CENTS did it decline?

Shiny finally acknowledges that real wages have declined under Trumps booming superb MAGA economy. :first:

Trillion dollar deficit and no healthcare policy too.

This is the garbage MDC is peddling...

The average hourly wage paid to a key group of American workers has fallen from last year when accounting for inflation, as an economy that appears strong by several measures continues to fail to create bigger paychecks, the federal government said Tuesday.

For workers in “production and nonsupervisory” positions, the value of the average paycheck has declined in the past year. For those workers, average “real wages” — a measure of pay that takes inflation into account — fell from $22.62 in May 2017 to $22.59 in May 2018, the Bureau of Labor Statistics said.

This pool of workers includes those in manufacturing and construction jobs, as well as all “nonsupervisory” workers in service industries such health care or fast food. The group accounts for about four-fifths of the privately employed workers in America, according to BLS.

Without adjusting for inflation, these “nonsupervisory” workers saw their average hourly earnings jump 2.8 percent from last year. But that was not enough to keep pace with the 2.9 percent increase in inflation, which economists attributed to rising gas prices.

:rolleyes:

Trolls gonna troll.

• Like 1

Shiny finally acknowledges that real wages have declined under Trumps booming superb MAGA economy. :first:

Trillion dollar deficit and no healthcare policy too.

Huh? How did you possibly come to that conclusion? I was using YOUR WORDS to tell me how much you think it has declined.

Answer the question.

Although, we know why you don't want to answer it because you're lying.

NFW are they the same guy. I accept MDC being a troll. Slo Tard is just plain ol' retarded.

I'm guessing they are two individuals that live together. While one is typing/posting, the other is giving him a Trump Hysteria HandyTM.

Huh? How did you possibly come to that conclusion? I was using YOUR WORDS to tell me how much you think it has declined.

Answer the question.

Although, we know why you don't want to answer it because you're lying.

Well, he is a confirmed liar. And a rat, so be careful.