Sign in to follow this  
ZeroTolerance

Muslim kid builds a clock, gets arrested for 'hoax bomb'

I enjoy reading some of these replies and seeing how sure some of you are that God doesn't exist. I have always thought it's much more intelligent to admit I don't know than to be convinced of it being an impossibility. Seems rather intellectually arrogant. We have no focking clue whether or not God exists, none of us, but to act as if his existence is so far fetched kinda makes me laugh. There are physicists (really smart people) who think we live in a computer simulation or that this is all a hologram projecting off some 2 dimensional information surface. That somehow is more acceptable than the concept of a God? I don't know. Not to me it aint. I'm smart enough to know I don't "Know".

• Like 1

I enjoy reading some of these replies and seeing how sure some of you are that God doesn't exist. I have always thought it's much more intelligent to admit I don't know than to be convinced of it being an impossibility. Seems rather intellectually arrogant. We have no focking clue whether or not God exists, none of us, but to act as if his existence is so far fetched kinda makes me laugh. There are physicists (really smart people) who think we live in a computer simulation or that this is all a hologram projecting off some 2 dimensional information surface. That somehow is more acceptable than the concept of a God? I don't know. Not to me it aint. I'm smart enough to know I don't "Know".

Oh, I agree. I like to think there is a god. I certainly don't know, and neither does anyone else.

I am pretty comfortable that all the holy books are a complete crock of sh!t though.

I have no problem with god but I have a big problem with his fan clubs.

An intelligent person with free thought does know. With your logic I guess the earth could still be flat, witches could be real, etc etc etc... come on man, the focker isn't real its 2016 get with the program.

Thats all religious people have now, the one last thing they are holding on to: "Well you can't prove it!!!!!" give it a decade when we are creating life, we are slowly but surely becoming God.

not counting water park employees?

Damn it! that was pretty good...

By the standards set by religion, we can't be sure of anything. While I'd love to think an afterlife exists, there is no credible evidence it does, nor a plausible way it could, so it is kinda intellectually dishonest to give credence to such a remote possibility. Do you believe in ghosts, telepathy, the Loch Ness monster/Bigfoot, alien abductions, etc.? I mean you don't know those things don't exist with 100% certainty?

I have no problem with god but I have a big problem with his fan clubs.

If anyone needs to unburden himself unto the lord it's this guy.