Sign in to follow this  
ZeroTolerance

Muslim kid builds a clock, gets arrested for 'hoax bomb'

I tried, your mom already took it :(

That was retarded. You are definitely drobs. :cheers:

I was hoping he got funnier. Or more clever. :(

feel cheated ? Deflated ? Gonna cry ? Did you know you have dorito head ?

feel cheated ? Deflated ? Gonna cry ? Did you know you have dorito head ?

Are you finally over your temper tantrum about your BFF being banned? Blood pressure back to normal?

If they could be awarded two losses, they would be. Maybe 3.

is it cheating when you try NOT to score ? Do you feel cheated as a giants fan ? :dunno:

is it cheating when you try NOT to score ? Do you feel cheated as a giants fan ? :dunno:

You can't hurt me anymore than watching it hurt. Fire away

I didn't really see the train, just saying that CA's geographic advantage has nothing on TX so far as their economies.

NY and DC are really the only serious major targets.

The port of Houston is where most of our countries oil and even other countries oil comes on too.

After a few days out on this kid, I now feel it was a stunt. He knew what he was doing and it worked. He needs an ass whupping.

I thought it was a stunt from day one and once I read more about the father, I was convinced it was a publicity stunt. The school and police Went overboard with the suspension and the handcuffs but who knows what the kid was coached into saying to the teachers and police.

As for stereotypes, I am an engineer and have worked with many Muslims, I worked very closely with a guy from Syria and a guy from Saudi Arabia. I know a lot of Turks from work and one of my best friends is from Turkey. I briefly dated a Benghali Muslim woman (pre 911). I consider myself very open minded and with regards to other cultures as I was exposed to many different peoples when I lived in Chicago.

I am socially very liberal but I can't deny being influenced by stereotypes. I live in a suburb that is very Jewish and take a very crowded commuter train into a very crowded train station in downtown Chicago. When I see an Arab guy who I have never seen on the train before, get on with a backpack, it gives me pause. A white guy would not. I don't ride the train in fear but I may quickly figure out in my mind what I would do if this guy started yelling Allah Akbar. So, I don't blame the teachers and cops from being suspicious and investigating the radio but they just took a little too far.

I thought it was a stunt from day one and once I read more about the father, I was convinced it was a publicity stunt. The school and police Went overboard with the suspension and the handcuffs but who knows what the kid was coached into saying to the teachers and police.

As for stereotypes, I am an engineer and have worked with many Muslims, I worked very closely with a guy from Syria and a guy from Saudi Arabia. I know a lot of Turks from work and one of my best friends is from Turkey. I briefly dated a Benghali Muslim woman (pre 911). I consider myself very open minded and with regards to other cultures as I was exposed to many different peoples when I lived in Chicago.

I am socially very liberal but I can't deny being influenced by stereotypes. I live in a suburb that is very Jewish and take a very crowded commuter train into a very crowded train station in downtown Chicago. When I see an Arab guy who I have never seen on the train before, get on with a backpack, it gives me pause. A white guy would not. I don't ride the train in fear but I may quickly figure out in my mind what I would do if this guy started yelling Allah Akbar. So, I don't blame the teachers and cops from being suspicious and investigating the radio but they just took a little too far.

About stereotypes. I used to work with a group of jews and when they say copper wire was invented when two jews fought over a penny it is true. I did gain some respect at the way they could stretch a dollar though.

Glad the little ###### bag was arrested ...they should send him and his smelly ass family to Guantanamo

##### = cuntbag?

:reported: :nono:

HOAX EXPOSED: MUSLIM STUDENT AHMED MOHAMED'S BRIEFCASE CLOCK' IS 1980S DIGITAL ALARM CLOCK

It was a Hoax. Ahmed Mohameds claims that he assembled a clock at home that he took to school is starting to unravel. Two investigators who have studied the image of Mohameds device provided by Irving, Texas police have concluded that Mohamed did not make the clock. Both conclude that Mohamed disassembled a manufactured clock and installed it in a large pencil box without its casing. And both say it is possible it was done to provoke suspicion or to resemble a bomb.

Update: Clock has been identified as being sold in a 1986 Radio Shack catalogue by an Art Voice reader. The headline and text for this article has been changed to reflect the update. 14-year-old Mohamed, a Muslim, was briefly arrested and investigated for bringing a hoax bomb to MacArthur High School in Irving, Texas on Monday. He was subsequently cleared." copied.

READ MORE: http://www.disclose.tv/news/hoax_exposed_muslim_student_ahmed_mohameds_briefcase_clock_is_1980s_digital_alarm_clock/122440

We should inspire more kids like you to like science. Its what makes America great. President Barack Obama, September 16, 2015

Wow, it looks like the great one got another one wrong!

HOAX EXPOSED: MUSLIM STUDENT AHMED MOHAMED'S BRIEFCASE CLOCK' IS 1980S DIGITAL ALARM CLOCK

It was a Hoax. Ahmed Mohameds claims that he assembled a clock at home that he took to school is starting to unravel. Two investigators who have studied the image of Mohameds device provided by Irving, Texas police have concluded that Mohamed did not make the clock. Both conclude that Mohamed disassembled a manufactured clock and installed it in a large pencil box without its casing. And both say it is possible it was done to provoke suspicion or to resemble a bomb.

Update: Clock has been identified as being sold in a 1986 Radio Shack catalogue by an Art Voice reader. The headline and text for this article has been changed to reflect the update. 14-year-old Mohamed, a Muslim, was briefly arrested and investigated for bringing a hoax bomb to MacArthur High School in Irving, Texas on Monday. He was subsequently cleared." copied.

READ MORE: http://www.disclose.tv/news/hoax_exposed_muslim_student_ahmed_mohameds_briefcase_clock_is_1980s_digital_alarm_clock/122440

We should inspire more kids like you to like science. Its what makes America great. President Barack Obama, September 16, 2015

Wow, it looks like the great one got another one wrong!

Wait, Obama doesn't know about every digital clock made in the 1980's?? He's in way over his head. :thumbsdown:

Wait, Obama doesn't know about every digital clock made in the 1980's?? He's in way over his head. :thumbsdown:

nope just his usual jump to the wrong conclusion, look like an idiot schtick.

Sound familiar ?

Sound familiar ?

Does Bush know what a WMD looks like yet? There are wrong conclusions, and then there are WRONG conclusions. I'll take the former.

Was the hoax corroborated anywhere?

I'd say it is pretty clear that he faked building a clock. The question is why? Impress his teachers, or generate the reaction it did?

Also the kid's dad my be using him as a pawn, from some stuff I've heard.

Does Bush know what a WMD looks like yet? There are wrong conclusions, and then there are WRONG conclusions. I'll take the former.

did his intelligence team ?

Dirrrrr

did his intelligence team ?

Dirrrrr

I thought he was the decider? So Obama commented based on what he was told, and he's an idiot. OK.

I thought he was the decider? So Obama commented based on what he was told, and he's an idiot. OK.

he sticks his racist nose in issues a potus shouldn't and he is always on the wrong side....every time. The great divider, your homeeeee...:lol:

he sticks his racist nose in issues a potus shouldn't and he is always on the wrong side....every time. The great divider, your homeeeee...:lol:

He was right about the Cop up in Cambridge.

I'd say it is pretty clear that he faked building a clock. The question is why? Impress his teachers, or generate the reaction it did?

Also the kid's dad my be using him as a pawn, from some stuff I've heard.

I've seen speculation that he faked it but I figure that would be pretty easily verified by police. Anything by a mainstream news org?

I wonder where all the posters are now that were defending this kid, what do you have to say now?

Nobody defended him since there was nothing to defend. Some posters who aren't paranoiacs questioned the response of arresting, handcuffing, and suspending a kid for bringing a clock to school.

The pathetic posters don't. In fact, they continually scour the internet to prove that Muslim high school freshmen bring clocks to school for nefarious reasons.

Nobody defended him since there was nothing to defend. Some posters who aren't paranoiacs questioned the response of arresting, handcuffing, and suspending a kid for bringing a clock to school.

The pathetic posters don't. In fact, they continually scour the internet to prove that Muslim high school freshmen bring clocks to school for nefarious reasons.

If the kid faked creating a clock and purposely made it look like a focking bomb this is a pretty stupid response. I don't really know one way or the other but, it's starting to look like it wasn't all on the up and up.

did i miss his apology to the officer ? :dunno:

The cop was wrong. He's the one that needs to apologize. Gates should apologize too, but not for breaking the law, he didn't. He was just an a-hole.

The cop was wrong. He's the one that needs to apologize. Gates should apologize too, but not for breaking the law, he didn't. He was just an a-hole.

Um no, the cop wasn't.

This Muslim freshman did. And it was a clock (that he didn't make) that looked like a bomb. Deal with it.

Sound familiar ?

Like WMD? Yeah. It rings a bell.

Sound familiar ?

Yeah, reminds me if nearly every post you make no matter what name you use.