Sign in to follow this  
ZeroTolerance

Muslim kid builds a clock, gets arrested for 'hoax bomb'

According to some of the geniuses here, he must have been a punk about it and that's why he was arrested.

It could very well be the case, just need some hard evidence to support it, like we had with Michael Brown.

Regardless, kids mouth off and act up every day in school and it rarely gets to cuffs. And this seems clear that from the get-go it was a focus on the kid as a bomber, backpedaling then ensued, but really only half-heartedly, they mostly tried to justify their actions. Which is normal, anytime the school system does something unforgivably stupid they always pretend they are on the side of reason and judgement, common sense is not a common quality in educational employees

I am wondering why if this was a deliberate hoax I haven't heard about that from the police or school. You'd think the cops would be not so thrilled to get called out to this school to deal with a kid deliberately being suspicious right?

I'm not saying it's not a hoax. Just saying in not ready to assume it was just because some right wing website speculates that it was.

According to some of the wizards of wisdom here, they can't possibly understand why the school or authorities overreacted. Fake inventing a clock to look like a bomb should be ignored, he's just a 14 year old after all.

I get that logic isn't the strong suit of most of you dumbasses, but let me give it a shot.

Why, if the scary Muslim 14 year old wanted to frighten people by building a fake bomb out of an old digital clock, would he show it to his teachers and say "Hey, I made a clock!"? Wouldn't it be more effective, if he wanted to prank people, to show some friends his fake bomb, then just say it was a clock when the teachers found out? Or just put his fake bomb in a bathroom and laugh at the response when it's found?

So, what's more logical?

1) He built a fake bomb looking clock to scare people but stupidly showed it to not one, but two teachers first and said it was a clock to get out of trouble.

2) He took apart a clock and fiddled with it so it didn't look the same but still worked, and was excited about it, so he showed it to his teachers.

I get that logic isn't the strong suit of most of you dumbasses, but let me give it a shot.

Why, if the scary Muslim 14 year old wanted to frighten people by building a fake bomb out of an old digital clock, would he show it to his teachers and say "Hey, I made a clock!"? Wouldn't it be more effective, if he wanted to prank people, to show some friends his fake bomb, then just say it was a clock when the teachers found out? Or just put his fake bomb in a bathroom and laugh at the response when it's found?

So, what's more logical?

1) He built a fake bomb looking clock to scare people but stupidly showed it to not one, but two teachers first and said it was a clock to get out of trouble.

2) He took apart a clock and fiddled with it so it didn't look the same but still worked, and was excited about it, so he showed it to his teachers.

I have to go with #2 based on the evidence available at this time. That being said, we could also go with the New England Patriots defense here: "Everybody build clocks, so its no big deal"

I have to go with #2 based on the evidence available at this time. That being said, we could also go with the New England Patriots defense here: "Everybody build clocks, so its no big deal"

You are a logical man, Ray.

Except where it concerns MDC. Just sayin'.

I can see you're very worked up about this. I look forward to the same outrage from you when a white kid brings a pocketknife to school and gets arrested and suspended.

Not reading it twice to decipher your meaning. Don't have to. It says something about white kid(nothing to do with it in my eyes) and a pocket knife. We were talking about a possible bomb, right?

You are a logical man, Ray.

Except where it concerns MDC. Just sayin'.

:D As it is said, don't start sh!t and there won't be sh!t :Mr-T:

Not reading it twice to decipher your meaning. Don't have to. It says something about white kid(nothing to do with it in my eyes) and a pocket knife. We were talking about a possible bomb, right?

No, actually, we were talking about a clock that was recognized as a clock that the kid still got arrested and suspended for. You guys made it into "He built a fake bomb!!!"

no, you should try getting a job like a real man/father would do

Had one, now I care for my children like a real father does.

As usual, you show so much ignorance and foolishness.

Maybe be a real man and accept that the board owner got rid of your ass.

I heard a report on the radio that the kid didn't give any response when he was questioned about it.

nope, suck it deadbeat

Deadbeat?

Wow, you are seriously never right about anything.

what's on the agenda today mam ? Pinterest ? The view ?

Details? Please?

drobs is crying because he has no other schtick...he is a troll and nothing more.

He has never added a single thing of substance to any topic on this board and is pissed he and his life partner RP got banned.

Oh, and he thinks me being a stay at home dad is not manly.

He does not understand that my kids are in school and I do actually do work from home as well as take care of my children...because he is ignorant about every single topic there can possibly be on this board.

drobs is crying because he has no other schtick...he is a troll and nothing more.

He has never added a single thing of substance to any topic on this board and is pissed he and his life partner RP got banned.

He does not understand that my kids are in school and I do actually do work from home as well as take care of my children...because he is ignorant about every single topic there can possibly be on this board.

I'm a stay at home dad too. And I'm the manliest man there is.

oops, nerve struck.

The more I hear of this story, the more I side with the School District.

When I first heard this story i was 100% behind the student.

You notice this very common pattern with racial media stories?

oops, nerve struck.

What nerve?

That you are a clueless troll whose useless schtick is played out?

That you got your ass banned and still come back just like your boyfriend?

Keep trying drobeski...maybe one day you will get something right.

He gutted a clock and stuck in in a pencil suitcase looking thing, not even special as far as science projects go. Deliberate hoax. Do your research, his sister got suspended for allegedly making a bomb threat too.

He gutted a clock and stuck in in a pencil suitcase looking thing, not even special as far as science projects go. Deliberate hoax. Do your research, his sister got suspended for allegedly making a bomb threat too.

sweet peaceful mooslims...Michelle should take his sister on a shopping spree

Frank declared everybody who doesn't agree 100% with him is a dumbass, his self-proclaimed big brain told him that.

No need for further discussion.

Wrong! A real Father provides for the needs of his children. Caring for your children is only one part of a real Father's responsibility. I know you are trying to justify your pathetic life but who is providing for your children?

Wrong! A real Father provides for the needs of his children. Caring for your children is only one part of a real Father's responsibility. I know you are trying to justify your pathetic life but who is providing for your children?

Didn't Sho Nuff say he works? You on the other hand live off your wife's public pension.

You should finish cleaning up, then change out of your housecoat into a pretty dress and fix the Missus a martini before she gets home.

A bit harsh but, I lol'ed.

A real father does whats best for his kids and family.... Period... Doesn't sound like you know much about it.

A real father does whats best for his kids and family.... Period... Doesn't sound like you know much about it.

Phurfur is a 75 year-old, bitter, miserable ass hole who spends his retirement sitting on a computer and pasting fox news links to a low traffic messageboard.

Anyoneone taking life advice from him deserves whatever they get.

Frank declared everybody who doesn't agree 100% with him is a dumbass, his self-proclaimed big brain told him that.

No need for further discussion.

No, I said logic is not the strong suit of most of you dumbasses, followed by a scenario that asks you to use your logic.

So not only is logic not your strong suit, neither is reading comprehension.

So now I am quite content to call you a dumbass, dumbass.

:thumbsup:

No, I said logic is not the strong suit of most of you dumbasses, followed by a scenario that asks you to use your logic.

So not only is logic not your strong suit, neither is reading comprehension.

So now I am quite content to call you a dumbass, dumbass.

:thumbsup:

Aww, you are so cute when you flex your big brain.

I don't blame you for running in and checking this thread non-stop though, your initial and current speculations are looking like pure bullsh!t.

:wave:

Aww, you are so cute when you flex your big brain.

I don't blame you for running in and checking this thread non-stop though, your initial and current speculations are looking like pure bullsh!t.

:wave:

You sound jealous. It's unbecoming.

HTH