Sign in to follow this  
ZeroTolerance

Muslim kid builds a clock, gets arrested for 'hoax bomb'

This Muslim freshman did. And it was a clock (that he didn't make) that looked like a bomb. Deal with it.

Deal with what, exactly?

Did he commit a crime?

sure sounds it, besides him and all the morons crying "racisim" should be punched in the mouth for being complete idiots

sure sounds it, besides him and all the morons crying "racisim" should be punched in the mouth for being complete ###### idiots

and what exactly is the crime?

sure sounds it, besides him and all the morons crying "racisim" should be punched in the mouth for being complete ###### idiots

Didn't you just try insulting people about jumping to conclusions?

Oh the irony of your ridiculous crap...better off just running away or getting banned again before you expose yourself more.

Can we get any confirmation that this was a hoax?

Some guy saw a picture and sad it was. That was good enough for some.

It probably was some old clock that he ripped a circuit board out of.

That's what kids his age do. They pull the main component out of something change how it gets power or some other minor thing and claim they built something new. He'd be perfect fit for the tech industry.

Ok here's the deal. The kid made a clock using an 80s design and made it In a suit case which he then brought to school. Kid and parents have to be retarded not to think "this may cause some concern at first glance". Straight baiting by the parents and the kid. People get all up in arms about this because "he was discriminated against". Now the kid is a "hero" who gets invited to the White House and gets a ton of free stuff. In other states we have kids being suspended for making a pop tart in the shape of a gun, a kid suspended for drawing a gun, and another suspended for pointing his fingers at another kid and saying bang. Yet these kids had none of the above done for them because "they weren't discriminated against". Yea America is going down the dam drain

Was it a little over kill? Yes. In this situation it was better to be safe than sorry. Probably every employee at that school has never seen anything like that and they had to make a quick decision, they made the right one.

Also there is no way his parents didnt have prior knowledge about this. They probably checked his homework etc... They knew exactly what they were doing and we are giving them exactly what they want in my opinion, attention. Because there is no way I'm letting my kid take something to school that looks exactly like the bomb Ive seen in every Mel Gibson movie.

And as Americans we should be overly paranoid, we are the target for a lot of people, thats fact.

I love being right.

I'm happy that some guys here are coming around and see that this was a purposeful hoax. He obviously knew it looked like a bomb from the movies. Go to a movie theater and yell "TIRE, TIRE!" Then complain when you get busted for yelling fire and say it's because you had a flat tire. Kid deserved to be suspended. Arrested is a stretch but I can see a charge of hoax/public unrest or something so it's not out of the question. Next he should mail his teacher a letter that says Anthrax on it but it's really just a cd of the metal band. Gotcha!

If Obama had a son ...

He would be smarter than you and whine less.

Kind of like this kid.

He would be smarter than you and whine less.

Kind of like this kid.

the kid whined "racism" as if Islam is a race...yeah you and him are brilliant :lol:

Fixed for dumbeski

that's racist Frank, fock it...if smelly dumb evil Muslims can cry racism so can dumb pollarks :cheers:

That's racist, Frank. Fock it...if smelly, dumb, evil Muslims can cry racism, so can dumb pollacks. :cheers:

Fixed, even though you admitted you were dumb.

Did we get confirmation on the hoax yet?

The "clock" wasn't made from scratch but just the guts of a mass-manufactured digital clock, complete with AC cord and 9-volt backup battery connection. With its exposed wires and lack of a face, the gutted clock looked like a bomb. It also sounded like a bomb: The alarm was set to go off during English class; the beeping startled the teacher who called police.

I'm not sure what you really think needs verified, the kid built the clock out of, wait for it, a clock.

Then purposefully made it look like a bomb.

:dunno:

We aren't splitting the atom here fella.

I can' believe people still think this kid was legit. At some point you have to step away from your ideology and just admit the truth. It doesn't make you racist or homophobic or conservative. It does make you credible though.

I can' believe people still think this kid was legit. At some point you have to step away from your ideology and just admit the truth. It doesn't make you racist or homophobic or conservative. It does make you credible though.

:thumbsup:

Has barry walked back his fake outrage yet ?

thanks pal ...on th fly..youn get the point :cheers:

Sorry, but when you're mocking someone and end it by sarcastically calling them 'brilliant', you probably should have better grammar than a fourth grader. Typos are one thing. That wasn't a typo.

Sorry, but when you're mocking someone and end it by sarcastically calling them 'brilliant', you probably should have better grammar than a fourth grader. Typos are one thing. That wasn't a typo.

racism ?

The more I hear of this story, the more I side with the School District.

When I first heard this story i was 100% behind the student.

We should inspire more kids like you to like science. Its what makes America great.

President Barack Obama, September 16, 2015

I suppose I could be called insensitive to the mentally challenged.

I don't think the kid is a true retard like yourself, but it really is pretty stupid to cry racism when referring to Muslims.

Very stupid, but stupid focks like you, frankm and Obama eat that schit right up.

:doh:

I don't think the kid is a true retard like yourself, but it really is pretty stupid to cry racism when referring to Muslims.

Very stupid, but stupid focks like you, frankm and Obama eat that schit right up.

:doh:

All anyone here said was the response was excessive. And it was.

All anyone here said was the response was excessive. And it was.

How was it excessive when you think you may be dealing with a bomb? He got put in handcuffs for a little while. Big deal. He brought a fake bomb to a school. F-Him

How was it excessive when you think you may be dealing with a bomb? He got put in handcuffs for a little while. Big deal. He brought a fake bomb to a school. F-Him

I am trying to envision how the conversation went down, I mean, did they ask him what it was and how it worked? He offers up his invention and likely says "hey look at this clock I built", I mean it does not stand to reason how they ever got hand cuffs....that being said, whatever, suspending the kids after you clearly find it was just a clock further accentuates the overall stupidity of this and then diminishes the notion that it was a reasonable act, because of their follow up with such an intensely stupid reaction to being called out.

I can see you're very worked up about this. I look forward to the same outrage from you when a white kid brings a pocketknife to school and gets arrested and suspended.

I am trying to envision how the conversation went down, I mean, did they ask him what it was and how it worked? He offers up his invention and likely says "hey look at this clock I built", I mean it does not stand to reason how they ever got hand cuffs....that being said, whatever, suspending the kids after you clearly find it was just a clock further accentuates the overall stupidity of this and then diminishes the notion that it was a reasonable act, because of their follow up with such an intensely stupid reaction to being called out.

According to some of the geniuses here, he must have been a punk about it and that's why he was arrested.

According to some of the geniuses here, he must have been a punk about it and that's why he was arrested.

According to some of the wizards of wisdom here, they can't possibly understand why the school or authorities overreacted. Fake inventing a clock to look like a bomb should be ignored, he's just a 14 year old after all.