Sign in to follow this  
Frank   M

Now that it's Trump and Hillary, let's have a rational discussion

Agreed. But what he is NOT, is a politician. And I'm SICK of standard politics. Has it made your life better in any way?

You're a nihilist, plain and simple. You and most other Trump supporters. You have let your frustration and blind hatred cloud your judgment, and you support someone who does not even come close to your positions, probably on anything.

You're a nihilist, plain and simple. You and most other Trump supporters. You have let your frustration and blind hatred cloud your judgment, and you support someone who does not even come close to your positions, probably on anything.

And you're a little b1tch. But yet here you are. Going to vote for a damned liar and support the status quo.

Since I only have 2 choices, and 1 represents the same ole, by default it must be the other.

If you had taken the TIME to READ my posts, you'd gather that I'm all about the nuclear option at this point.

And you're a little b1tch. But yet here you are. Going to vote for a damned liar and support the status quo.

Since I only have 2 choices, and 1 represents the same ole, by default it must be the other.

If you had taken the TIME to READ my posts, you'd gather that I'm all about the nuclear option at this point.

I'm either writing in Rand Paul or voting for Gary Johnson. I don't support liars or the status quo. I'm also not a sheeple like you and think there are only 2 choices in this election.

I'm either writing in Rand Paul or voting for Gary Johnson. I don't support liars or the status quo. I'm also not a sheeple like you and think there are only 2 choices in this election.

I remember when I was naïve enough to believe a 3rd party candidate could win.

I applaud your stance; I'm a huge Rand guy, but reality is a 3rd party won't win and I know it.

Man id love to see her not be able to run and the democrats have to get behind Bernie. And Trump would have a hard time attacking Bernie. Everything shady Trump does Hillary does too. Not so with the Bern.

I applaud your stance; I'm a huge Rand guy, but reality is a 3rd party won't win and I know it.

So?

Good for you. I know Johnson won't win either, and so does he. It's a movement. If he gets enough support, he gets in the debates, if he gets in the debates, he gets more support. It's that simple.

I'm not voting for someone I know is unfit for the job just because I dislike his opponent more. That's idiotic.

I don't understand how people can't understand that voting for a 3rd party isnt about winning, its about making your vote meaningful

enough people do it, and this country is no longer a 2 party system

would be nice to have a 3rd option every time with equal media and debate coverage

Good for you. I know Johnson won't win either, and so does he. It's a movement. If he gets enough support, he gets in the debates, if he gets in the debates, he gets more support.

I'm not voting for someone I know is unfit for the job just because I dislike his opponent more. That's idiotic.

I thought you could get on the ballot and in the debates if you got enough signatures like you said Ross Perot did? Edit: you never said that. You ducked it. My bad

I don't understand how people can't understand that voting for a 3rd party isnt about winning, its about making your vote meaningful

would be nice to have a 3rd option every time with equal media and debate coverage

Single issue voters like BLS don't care about this. Only about opposing the candidate who might infringe on his precious gun toting ability in any way. Most of Trump's supporters are like this. Build a wall! Even though it won't work, it solves a make believe problem. Hillary's a liar, vote Trump! Even though Trump literally lies every 5 minutes according to a study cited in the article I posted earlier, and has been a lifelong democrat.

I thought you could get on the ballot and in the debates if you got enough signatures like you said Ross Perot did?

Who the fock said anything about Ross Perot you toady little cuntt?

Yes and if enough people tapdance all at the same time, you will hear the clicks from Mars or something. Point is it wont happen, just like people thinking not eating meat will reduce cruelty to animals. It will just result in wishing you had eaten a better dinner.

I thought that was Obummer? Are you guys going to keep making this prediction until it comes true?

OK I said that incorrectly, so far we've survived Obummer's assualt on America, so if his regime doesn't finish us off, Killary & Co. are quite capable.

Who the fock said anything about Ross Perot you toady little cuntt?

Just asking. How did he get on the ballot and in the debates?

Yes and if enough people tapdance all at the same time, you will hear the clicks from Mars or something. Point is it wont happen, just like people thinking not eating meat will reduce cruelty to animals. It will just result in wishing you had eaten a better dinner.

Chicken-egg problems too subtle for your mind, eh?

Just asking. How did he get on the ballot and in the debates?

I have no focking clue. Why don't you try focking googling it? How did we even get on to focking Perot for fock's sake?

I have no focking clue. Why don't you try focking googling it? How did we even get on to focking Perot for fock's sake?

Because Johnson doesnt have to get support to be on the ballot as a third party candidate next time like you keep insisting. Google works for you too. Roseanne Barr was on the ballot last time.

OK I said that incorrectly, so far we've survived Obummer's assualt on America, so if his regime doesn't finish us off, Killary & Co. are quite capable.

His assault on America?

If Trump can surround himself with a quality running mate and cabinet,then I'll be voting for him. I only would've voted for Hillary if someone like Cruz was the Republican nominee. Since a third party candidate still isn't viable or ready, then Trump it is.

Single issue voters like BLS don't care about this. Only about opposing the candidate who might infringe on his precious gun toting ability in any way. Most of Trump's supporters are like this. Build a wall! Even though it won't work, it solves a make believe problem. Hillary's a liar, vote Trump! Even though Trump literally lies every 5 minutes according to a study cited in the article I posted earlier, and has been a lifelong democrat.

See, this is why I think you're a . I'm SO far from a single issue voter.

Because Johnson doesnt have to get support to be on the ballot as a third party candidate next time like you keep insisting. Google works for you too. Roseanne Barr was on the ballot last time.

I didn't say anything about the ballot you clitsniff. I said he gets in the debates if more people support him. God you're dumb

See, this is why I think you're a ######. I'm SO far from a single issue voter.

Okay, tell us why you support Trump, without using the word Clinton, and without being a nihilist. Good luck.

Okay, tell us why you support Trump, without using the word Clinton, and without being a nihilist. Good luck.

I def could not do that.

Two things: he already did that and I'm pretty sure you are confused about the meaning of nihilism.

I didn't say anything about the ballot you clitsniff. I said he gets in the debates if more people support him. God you're dumb

How much support does he need?

I'm just glad we were able to keep this discussion civil & rational. :thumbsup:

Some of it was.

:(

I'm just glad we were able to keep this discussion civil & rational. :thumbsup:

It was OK til Big Guy piped up.

'Course I have Hardcore Bastard Pilot on ignore so that helps.

It was OK til Big Guy piped up.

'Course I have Hardcore Bastard Pilot on ignore so that helps.

Nice try. And no you don't

Two things: he already did that and I'm pretty sure you are confused about the meaning of nihilism.

What, this? :lol:

Who: Trump

Why:

Because he's an ######.

He's an ###### who's not afraid to be an ######. He SAYS he believes political correctness has gone too far.

He says he understands why we're falling apart as a country. I believe him.

He says things about illegal aliens that many of us really want to say, but we're afraid to be called racist, even when racism isn't really the issue.

He's speaking for the 'common man' in my opinion. And they are coming out in droves.

NOW, do I think he'll really do most of the stuff he says? Nope. Because I know he wouldn't be a king, and Congress is a b1tch to get anything past.

However, he does know how to negotiate and that may parlay into his favor.

If he's a total, protectionist (which NEVER works, BTW), authoritarian, failure, then we just accelerate towards what needs to happen here anyway.

If it's Clinton, I'll be happy because that b1tch will be 100x as good for business as Obama was.

It's a giant fireworks display either way for me. I'm gonna sit back and watch the whole thing blow up.

Should be fun.

Cliff Notes version: I going to vote for Trump because he says things I like to hear. I don't believe he will do any of them, but I don't really care because I will make money.

I'm pretty sure you are confused about the meaning of nihilism.

:rolleyes: Oh, please enlighten me then, professor

So you don't know? Good job.

It was in the very first link :doh:

to qualify, a candidate needs at least 15 percent of the vote in five national polls chosen by the Commission on Presidential Debates.

It was in the very first link :doh:

So now he finishes in this election has no bearing weather he gets in the debates in 2020. It will be about how the polls, 4 years from now. So, a vote for him this year is, like has been explained to you, a wasted vote. If he couldnt get 15% this time out, it won't happen when the republicans or the democrats run a decent candidate next time. My work is done here.

So now he finishes in this election has no bearing weather he gets in the debates in 2020. It will be about how the polls, 4 years from now. So, a vote for him this year is, like has been explained to you, a wasted vote. If he couldnt get 15% this time out, it won't happen when the republicans or the democrats run a decent candidate next time. My work is done here.

If you think voting your conscience is a wasted vote, there is no hope for you.

If you think voting your conscience is a wasted vote, there is no hope for you.

Look at Mr. Thoughtful. Glad to see you can say something and not resort to your childish made up, spastic, vulgar rants. Good boy.