SenatorRock

Bad day for FBI/DOJ scumbags.

Filthy, Mr Hand, Drobs, Eternal Shiny, HT etc versus Sho Nuff again.

Must be a day that ends in a Y. :mellow:

you and Herbie have his back or balls.

you and Herbie have his back or balls.

More gay stuff. What is it wIth you guys?

What's up with your avatar? :doh:

Thats me. I am the picture of healthy masculinity.

yeah he meant Americans. He's a true patriot, deserves a purple heart.

So no answer as usual.

Your blood type is gravy isn't it?

Hot fudge

http://www.foxnews.com

Go to the magnifying glass and type in Strzok then hit enter.

You can't find those links because it doesn't exist.

I did...here's the result. http://www.foxnews.com/search-results/search?q=strozk

But the point is if it was a big win it would all over Foxnews, there would no need to go to the magnifying glass, which you know. Strozk balls on Gowdy chin..you know it.

Get yiur talking points ready folks...new Indictments against Russian nationals today. Concerning money laundering, access of voter information and distribution to sources in the US (including one unnamed US congressman wh apparently requested it and a media source).

From CNN

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said the indictment does not name any American citizen."There is no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime," he said at a news conference. "There is no allegation that the conspiracy altered the vote count or changed any election result."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/13/politics/russia-investigation-indictments/index.html

• Like 1

Get yiur talking points ready folks...new Indictments against Russian nationals today. Concerning money laundering, access of voter information and distribution to sources in the US (including one unnamed US congressman wh apparently requested it and a media source).

No Americans indicted. No collusion alleged. No votes changed. Seems like business as usual for the Ruskies and meddling in our affairs. :dunno:
  • Like 1

Obama and the rest of his national security people let all this Russian meddling go on and did nothing. Took the Trump admin to indict these Russians. Question is, did this also go on in the 2012 election? 2008 ?

No Americans indicted. No collusion alleged. No votes changed. Seems like business as usual for the Ruskies and meddling in our affairs. :dunno:

Exactly but the libs don't understand that.

Apparently the FBI warned the RNC and DNC that this could happen and the RNC took steps to bolster security and the DNC did nothing.

Did dont claim there was...but if you really read this...its starting to connect this to US persons including a candidate for congress and a contact that appears to be in the Trump campaign possibly being mentioned in this.

This isn't business as usual.

I haven't read through this thread. Don't really intend to. But I think it's funny. You guys don't get how obviously played you guys are?

Just go back about 24 months. See if any of you guys were whinging about the supposedly crooked CIA FBI and 27 other agencies all forming this deep dark state.

Ho Lee fuk, Trump could tell you that the Liberian girls soccer team was behind 911 and you guys would line up and lick his .

Just an interesting sociological survey right here on this board. Pretty great snapshot of how many sheep and just patently stupid people there are in this country. And how easy it is to manipulate them.

Did dont claim there was...but if you really read this...its starting to connect this to US persons including a candidate for congress and a contact that appears to be in the Trump campaign possibly being mentioned in this.

This isn't business as usual.

I watched Dr. Rosenrose's presser. He seemed to indicate no intentional wrongdoing on the part of any Americans and no involvement by team Trump.

And yes, the Russians have been pulling this same sh!t for years.

• Like 1

More gay stuff. What is it wIth you guys?

More gay stuff? You're the one that wanted a baker to bake you cake shaped like Sho's c@ck. That sounds hella gay to me.

In fact, that's so gay that Liberace would say, "Dude, that's fuk'n gay".

So, I wonder who the Russians favored in 2008? McCain or Obama? We really need to open up this investigation.

I did...here's the result. http://www.foxnews.com/search-results/search?q=strozk

But the point is if it was a big win it would all over Foxnews, there would no need to go to the magnifying glass, which you know. Strozk balls on Gowdy chin..you know it.

It helps if you spell the guy's name right and even 13 results with your spelling of it. 700+ spelled correctly.

A defiant liar owns no one. HTH

I haven't read through this thread. Don't really intend to. But I think it's funny. You guys don't get how obviously played you guys are?

Just go back about 24 months. See if any of you guys were whinging about the supposedly crooked CIA FBI and 27 other agencies all forming this deep dark state.

Ho Lee fuk, Trump could tell you that the Liberian girls soccer team was behind 911 and you guys would line up and lick his ######.

Just an interesting sociological survey right here on this board. Pretty great snapshot of how many sheep and just patently stupid people there are in this country. And how easy it is to manipulate them.

Conspiracy?

24+ officials resign, demoted, fired.................got an explanation for that yet?

You trusted the FBI/DOJ when they were opening investigation into Trump/Russia collusion but how about now when they're investigating (actual investigation) Clinton Foundation, Uranium One, I.G. investigation into multiple violations?

Another great article

Stand Down: How The Obama Team Blew The Response To Russian Meddling

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/stand-down-how-the-obama-team-blew-the-response-to-russian-meddling_us_5aa29a97e4b086698a9d1112

So, if Trump won because of Russians, and Obama knew and did nothing, when does he get some grief? Hell, he needs to answer up for this. But he won't, been skating all his life.

So, if Trump won because of Russians, and Obama knew and did nothing, when does he get some grief? Hell, he needs to answer up for this. But he won't, been skating all his life.

Because the MSM won't allow that to happen and he's protected by the Deep State.

Because the MSM won't allow that to happen and he's protected by the Deep State.

Protected by his deep tan.

I watched Dr. Rosenrose's presser. He seemed to indicate no intentional wrongdoing on the part of any Americans and no involvement by team Trump.

And yes, the Russians have been pulling this same sh!t for years.

No...not quite what he indicated. Just that the indictment doesnt cover any Americans.

It specifically lists a US congressional candidate and paragraph 44 (I believe is where it mentions possible campaign contact). Ill link when Im at a computer and cite it...if I can makeIt through the legal Mumbo jumbo

And no the Russians hadnt had this type of involvement and accessing voter information at this scale at all. Thats BS and you know it.

Also, if one is going to build a case for collusion...he would establish the crime first...then show involvement by US persons after.

I guess he thought the Russians knew it was her turn.

Beave trying to deflect.

Its weak as hell...but expected of the troll.

Beave trying to deflect.

Its weak as hell...but expected of the troll.

Uh. It was a joke. I have never attacked you over your political beliefs, so how am I a troll?

It helps if you spell the guy's name right and even 13 results with your spelling of it. 700+ spelled correctly.

A defiant liar owns no one. HTH

:D that's fair, I think I've spelled his name wrong every time. They came up this time. But I stand by if they thought it was a win you wouldn't have to search their page.

There are more articles up now, and not particularly favorable ones.

• Like 1

No...not quite what he indicated. Just that the indictment doesnt cover any Americans.

It specifically lists a US congressional candidate and paragraph 44 (I believe is where it mentions possible campaign contact). Ill link when Im at a computer and cite it...if I can makeIt through the legal Mumbo jumbo

And no the Russians hadnt had this type of involvement and accessing voter information at this scale at all. Thats BS and you know it.

Also, if one is going to build a case for collusion...he would establish the crime first...then show involvement by US persons after.

I seem to remember him saying specifically that no Americans knowingly communicated with Russian agents (as far as these indictments are concerned). I'm sure it will be replayed ad nauseam so I'll give it another look.

As far as Russia never having this type of involvement... Neither of us know what Russia has or has not done in the past. My point was that phishing, hacking, disseminating mis/disinformation, etc. is nothing new. They may or may not have had more success this time around but the tactics are not new.

regarding the narrative that Page refused to testify...when did they subpoena her?

eta - found it, Saturday. so, false narrative.

Page's lawyer Amy Jeffress said in a statement that the committee issued a subpoena on Saturday without providing Page with the scope of the interview and before she was able to view the materials that had been produced to Congress, such as her anti-Trump text messages exchanged with FBI agent Peter Strzok.

"Lisa and I went to the FBI today to review the materials that were previously produced to Congress relating to her proposed interview, but after waiting for more than three hours, we were not provided with any documents," Jeffress said. "We have asked the Committees to schedule another date that would allow sufficient time for her to prepare. The Committees have not honored this request. As a result, Lisa is not going to appear for an interview at this time."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/10/politics/lisa-page-defy-subpoena/index.html

regarding the narrative that Page refused to testify...when did they subpoena her?

Not sure when she was served but I thought she was giving private testimony today.

Last week or so.

How long does it take for one to prepare to tell the truth?

Side note and apologies if it's been brought up already.

In light of this information, wouldn't it be prudent to purge the voter rolls next year? I'd say do it now but it's obviously too soon before an election to be feasible this year. Do it January 1st and give everybody time to register before the 2020 election. Maybe issue a voter I.D. at the same time.

• Like 1

So the Russians reveal the truth about Hillary, the same truth the DNC, FBI, and DOJ were hiding from the public. Who is the real bad guy here?

What lies did the Russians spread about Hillary?