SenatorRock

Bad day for FBI/DOJ scumbags.

You would think a self described "down the middle" guy would have some sort of criticism of Stzork. He's no angel in this.

Yiu mean where Gohmert rants and barely asks a question?

Look up His blow up on Anderson Copper...similar unhinged lunacy from Gohmert and he did the same thing with Rosenstein where he just yelled and never let the guy answer.

You also have a strange obsession with suicide. Strzok wasnt the one guy who looked prepared yesterday...if anyomemlooked reasynto emdmot...itbwas Gowdy after he figured our Strzok was ready for their BS.

exhibit A- marble mouth fingers.

Ghomert was out of line, but Strzok is such a smarmy arrogant kunt that I'm ok with it.

My wife listens occasionally while I'm watching the news or reading about it. She saw just a few seconds of Strzok's testimony and pretty much echoed that sentiment. "That arrogant little focker.........." her words.

Over / under on number of months til this Gohmert fellas own extramarital affair comes out?

Yiu...if anyomemlooked reasynto emdmot...itbwas Gowdy

You can tell when Shonuff is struggling to stick up for his retarded representatives when his fingers start having seizures.

You can tell when Shonuff is struggling to stick up for his retarded representatives when his fingers start having seizures.

Or I start posting very quickly to answer all the nuthuggers on this board.

Look...bad day for the GOP yesterday for anyone with a working brain. For the base...they got what they wanted a few sound bites so Rudy G could scream today and look like an idiot.

Or I start posting very quickly.

What? Why? You always claim you don’t take anything personally here yet your fingers have seizures when you are triggered. LMAO

bad day for the GOP yesterday for anyone with a working brain.

How delusional does one have to be to type this sentence?
  • Like 2

how do they expect someone to not have any political views at all unless they want robots running the fbi? difference in this case is that now because of social media everyone can go through someone's texts until they find a few that would fit their narrative. i guarantee if they went through most of these representatives texts they would find much worse.

how do they expect someone to not have any political views at all unless they want robots running the fbi? difference in this case is that now because of social media everyone can go through someone's texts until they find a few that would fit their narrative. i guarantee if they went through most of these representatives texts they would find much worse.

The guy was the lead investigator of the HRC email investigation and was caught texting (and other things) how to rig that investigation.

The guy was the initiator of the Trump/Russian investigation and was caught texting (and other things) how to stop Trump from being President. Keep in mind he was caught texting how to set up OCONUS LURES 8 months PRIOR to ANY intelligence indicating funny things going on. Turns out those 'funny things' going on were from the FBI's OCONUS LURES to lay the groundwork for the Trump/Russia investigation.

The guy was a key member on Mueller's team and was caught texting about impeachment 1 day into it. Also caught texting being concerned 'there's no big there there'. He knew there was nothing there because despite all their spying and planting folks in the campaign, they couldn't find dirt on Trump.

Or I start posting very quickly to answer all the nuthuggers on this board.

Look...bad day for the GOP yesterday for anyone with a working brain. For the base...they got what they wanted a few sound bites so Rudy G could scream today and look like an idiot.

Meh

Thanks...wont likely be in much. Honestly havent missed the place.

What a Pear Shaped loser!

• Like 1

its funny that there are no stories about Strozk testimony on Foxnews

Actually there were. They were about what a blatant liar he was on the stand and that anyone believing his 'i'm not bias' bullshit is a moron.

How delusional does one have to be to type this sentence?

How delusional does one have to be to think yesterday was a good look for the GOP?

How delusional does one have to be to think yesterday was a good look for the GOP?

Random thoughts, by sho.

:doh:

http://www.foxnews.com/search-results/search?q=strzok

Now go find CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS or ABC links to 24+ members of DOJ/FBI fired, demoted, resigning.

Its also funny that this link came up with a blank foxnews page. I'm sure there are stories, I was talking about the front page, of which there were two, one on the bottom left of the page, below Honey Smacks and Philip Phillips videos, with Gohmert trying to clean up his mess. And one on the right from a Vet that was angry about the purple heart thing. That looks a lot like avoiding the whole thing.

Wiffle is bat shite crazy. MDC simply a troll. But Sho? Sho is a special kind of stupid. One of the dumbest people on the planet. I keep waiting for a post to prove that he is just trolling. But no. He is DUMB. Really DUMB. Sad he has two kids with those genes.

• Like 1

its funny that there are no stories about Strozk testimony on Foxnews

Good work. Well done.

Its also funny that this link came up with a blank foxnews page. I'm sure there are stories, I was talking about the front page, of which there were two, one on the bottom left of the page, below Honey Smacks and Philip Phillips videos, with Gohmert trying to clean up his mess. And one on the right from a Vet that was angry about the purple heart thing. That looks a lot like avoiding the whole thing.

What the hell you smoking son? The link I provided was the Foxnews search pages which wasn't blank but rather had a ton of stories refuting your claim they were avoiding it.

They had half the front page covered yesterday during the testimony.

You find those links I requested from you?

How'd you like the "didn't tell anyone that trump was under investigation" line to somehow spin it that proves he had no bias. :lol:

Those dems sure know how stupid their base is.

How'd you like the "didn't tell anyone that trump was under investigation" line to somehow spin it that proves he had no bias. :lol:

He has bias...he said as much...everyone knows as much.

Bias is not illegal...nor is it damning for an investigator to have bias.

Action is what matters. He took no action from that bias. Thats the focking point.

You all are just too dumb and partisan to get that.

So he's admitting Trump was under investigation even though Comey told Trump (and under oath before Congress) that he wasn't under investigation?

Which one perjured themselves? (Hint...........trick question as both did for various lies)

Action is what matters. He took no action from that bias. Thats the focking point.

stop

stäp/Submit

verb

(of an event, action, or process) come to an end; cease to happen.

"his laughter stopped as quickly as it had begun"

synonyms: conclude, come to an end/stop/standstill, cease, end, finish, draw to a close, be over, terminate; More

cause (an action, process, or event) to come to an end.

We don't know what he did during the investigation.

What the hell you smoking son? The link I provided was the Foxnews search pages which wasn't blank but rather had a ton of stories refuting your claim they were avoiding it.

They had half the front page covered yesterday during the testimony.

You find those links I requested from you?

came up blank.. :dunno: . I saw they had stuff yesterday, if it was a win they would have more today. I am not going to find any links you requested.

Without the FBI's OCUNUS LURES and their work to get the Dossier and second source it for FISA there would have been an investigation. Those two things PLUS allowing contractors (Crowdstrike/Fusion GPS) access to 702 raw data IS taking action FFS.

:doh:

stop

stäp/Submit

verb

(of an event, action, or process) come to an end; cease to happen.

"his laughter stopped as quickly as it had begun"

synonyms: conclude, come to an end/stop/standstill, cease, end, finish, draw to a close, be over, terminate; More

cause (an action, process, or event) to come to an end.

So what did he do?

Could he have been saying we as in Americans?

Nah...he must have meant the FBI...who had damning evidence that could sway the election...and did nothing with it.

You are so illogical its hilarious

So what did he do?

Nah...he must have meant the FBI...who had damning evidence that could sway the election...and did nothing with it.

It sure was a odd way to phrase his thoughts that the people of this country would stop Trump by not electing him and also this....

Mr. Strzok wrote, “I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office—that there’s no way he gets elected—but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk. It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40…”

https://www.wsj.com/articles/in-fbi-agents-account-insurance-policy-text-referred-to-russia-probe-1513624580

Filthy, Mr Hand, Drobs, Eternal Shiny, HT etc versus Sho Nuff again.

Must be a day that ends in a Y. :mellow:

came up blank.. :dunno: . I saw they had stuff yesterday, if it was a win they would have more today. I am not going to find any links you requested.

http://www.foxnews.com

Go to the magnifying glass and type in Strzok then hit enter.

You can't find those links because it doesn't exist.

How did your little league team that you coached end up? I'd say not too good if there were 6 year olds on it. Lol. What a loser.

• Like 1

Several knowing I dont read their posts (unless quoted) and dont reply to them...yet they still seek my attention. Sad

Several knowing I dont read their posts (unless quoted) and dont reply to them...because i am a delicate snowflake. Sad

Exactly

Several knowing I dont read their posts (unless quoted) and dont reply to them...yet they still seek my attention. Sad

Just further proof you ignore the Truth but rest assured, we're happier you're not giving your attention to us.

• Like 1

Just further proof you ignore the Truth but rest assured, we're happier you're not giving your attention to us.

:thumbsup:

So what did he do?

yeah he meant Americans. He's a true patriot, deserves a purple heart.