Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

You Can Live in 4 States; 1 Each Season - Where? Why?

Do you like to ski or is it all the women in ski pants?

I love connecting through Denver during ski season. :lol:

Yes.

I'm not sure where some of you got the idea Minnesota is not too hot in the summertime. It gets very hot and the humidity is killer. That Vikings player died of heat stroke a while ago

We used to go to northern Minnesota every few years for family reunions. We'd rent a bunch of cabins on a lake somewhere and spend all our time on the water. It was hot and muggy but it wasn't nearly as hot as a lot of other places I've been to.

Massachusetts for all 4 seasons. We get it all here. Fock off and stop being pansy asses about the cold. Focking crybabies

:cheers:

The only bad part about MA is that we don't get spring... We basically go from winter to summer, but late Feb/Mar is a good time to go on vacation anyways

Massachusetts for all 4 seasons. We get it all here. Fock off and stop being pansy asses about the cold. Focking crybabies

This is pretty much my thoughts about Montana too. Spring is awesome, summer is awesome, fall is awesome. Winters kind of suck, but you need a little variety, and it's about the only thing that keeps us from getting completely overrun with dooshbag Californians and Washingtonians.

I would agree except he said still working. The options flying out of Austin are limited and usually involve a connection.

Also Austin is paying for the decades old "if you don't build it they won't come" mentality around infrastructure. For being so small it is amazing that the traffic is worse than Houston and Dallas.

The cost of living in Austin is also getting out of control.

Yea I suppose that's true. Haven't lived in Austin so I don't know the cost of living there but as for traffic it seems like a place you wouldn't need to even buy a car. Kind of like New York. But with Uber being kicked out of the city I can imagine traffic got worse

New Hampster mountains are but a 2 hour drive for me :cheers:

yes, snow and ice do suck. but out of the 8700 hours of the year, what, maybe 20 of those, you have to deal with clearing ice and snow?

Maybe for you wannabes in Mass. Come to western NY and tell me how joyess the snow is.

I dont mind winter until about mid January. Then it is just a drag until golf season. I'd move south but then id about the awful heat.

Maybe for you wannabes in Mass. Come to western NY and tell me how joyess the snow is.

I dont mind winter until about mid January. Then it is just a drag until golf season. I'd move south but then id ###### about the awful heat.

I have no prayer living in the heat. I love that the golf weather isn't hot but july and august up here.

yes, snow and ice do suck. but out of the 8700 hours of the year, what, maybe 20 of those, you have to deal with clearing ice and snow?

20 hours a year of clearing ice and snow? Fock that. Way too much.

I prefer zero hours, especially if the remaining 8680 are mediocre. Speaking of which, the NH mountains are nothing compared to the Rockies or Sierras.

This is pretty much my thoughts about Montana too. Spring is awesome, summer is awesome, fall is awesome. Winters kind of suck, but you need a little variety, and it's about the only thing that keeps us from getting completely overrun with dooshbag Californians and Washingtonians.

The difference is, Montana isn't already overrun with dooshbags like the NE and has plenty to do in the winter.

The difference is, Montana isn't already overrun with dooshbags like the NE and has plenty to do in the winter.

I would move back to Montana as quickly as possible if my wife could put up with the winter temperature.

I would move back to Montana as quickly as possible if my wife could put up with the winter temperature.

All the more incentive to go back to Montana!!! :banana:

Spring- Michigan

Summer- Alaska

Fall- Michigan

Winter- Hawaii

What Hawaiian island?

And why the flock aren't there more fairies? Why mostly just fly?

Summer -- NJ/NY - Nothing like summer in the city for people-watching, but easy drive to the beach or mountains for the weekend

Fall - California wine country - Great crisp days, good food, fantastic wine, football from morning until midnight.

Winter - Florida (Keys) - Fishing, warmth and laid back times.

Spring - New Orleans - Great music festivals, fantastic weather + crawfish season.

Winter ~ Anxiety

Spring ~ Hope

Summer ~ Exhaustion

Fall ~ Joy