Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

*** Happy Football Sunday Week 16***

:cheers:

rough start with thielen and rudolph yesterday

Count me out as loving the Tony Romo shtick. It's lost its luster.

DallASS eliminated

What a bunch of dumbfocks!!! :wall:

NY Football Giants shut out :mad:

Congratulations, we just experienced the worst team in Giants history. No more war stories from the old timers about the bad old days.

Congratulations, we just experienced the worst team in Giants history. No more war stories from the old timers about the bad old days.

Yes sir. 13 losses. Chance at 14 now. Fvck.

Yes sir. 13 losses. Chance at 14 now. Fvck.

They can go ahead and cut every WR besides Beckham and Shepard. And all the Lb's too

What a bunch of dumbfocks!!! :wall:

What do I want for Christmas?

Our Coaching Staff & Dez.........GONE!!!

Also Santa, could you teach Dak how to be a real NFL QB

What do I want for Christmas?

Our Coaching Staff & Dez.........GONE!!!

Also Santa, could you teach Dak how to be a real NFL QB

That game might have done in Garrett. Getting cute inside the 5 yard line when you have that line. You just pound it in.

• Like 1

Garrett is such a clown.

Running game rolling? Lets go away from that cuz our diva WR is throwing another fit on the sidelines.

First and goal inside the 5, best chance for a TD all day? Lets run a keeper and try to throw twice.

Holy crap that was some of the worst coaching Ive ever seen.

• Like 1

Was hard to find a team to root for in this game. I guess it works out. Seattle still sucks and will get handled in the playoffs.

They can go ahead and cut every WR besides Beckham and Shepard. And all the Lb's too

And Marshall was supposed to make their receiving Corps awesome. That dude is a dam diva and a clown. Hope they get rid of him. Sterling and ODB are the studs.

9ers are on the upspwing

solid lead in local championship

FFPC team disappeared the past two weeks :(

• Like 1

Garrett is such a clown.

Running game rolling? Lets go away from that cuz our diva WR is throwing another fit on the sidelines.

First and goal inside the 5, best chance for a TD all day? Lets run a keeper and try to throw twice.

This is not new, we've seen this over and over and over and over and over with Red - it's his calling card.

I've been screaming for his head for years - maybe this will finally convince the Red Garrett cheer squad to wake up.

Red has always been his puppet.. But at least on the field, he does manage as he's inclined to do....... Which is the problem - he's horrible at it. Red has never had a grasp of clock management, clock awareness - and his default instinct is to chunk it all over the place.. No matter the situation, up by double digits in the 4th, 3rd and 2s, 3rd and 1s - he always defaults to chunking it...... Which is fine if your team is built for it. This one is not, this team was drafted (and crafted) to run the freaking ball.

I said this back in October. :lol:

That game might have done in Garrett. Getting cute inside the 5 yard line when you have that line. You just pound it in.

No doubt, especially when you're supposed to have one of the best O lines in the NFL (though I don't see it) :wall:

Garrett is such a clown.

agreed

9ers are on the upspwing

solid lead in local championship

FFPC team disappeared the past two weeks :(

Good for you guys, and hopefully you can pull your weight when it comes to the Rams, Seahawks.

This is not new, we've seen this over and over and over and over and over with Red - it's his calling card.

I've been screaming for his head for years - maybe this will finally convince the Red Garrett cheer squad to wake up.

I've never been one to defend him, but after yesterday, I'm done!

No doubt, especially when you're supposed to have one of the best O lines in the NFL (though I don't see it) :wall:

3 First round draft picks up front......a should-have-been 4th First rounder in Collins.....over $178m tied up with another $50m about to happen with Martin's extension.....the 4th OVERALL pick in the draft and leading rusher last year in Zeke.................................................................................................and Red Garrett never even gives him the ball (once) on 1st and goal..... from inside the 5. :rolleyes:

What's amazing, this is not Red's 1st time to pull this shiit. We've seen it several times, most notably last year in the Divisional playoff game against GB.

If Emmitt had Red instead of Jimmy - he's be the 27th all time leading rusher with about 35 rushing tds. :lol:

His job is not an issue here at all,” Jones said Tuesday on 105.3 The Fan in Dallas, via Jon Machota of the Dallas Morning News. “It’s not in the Cowboys’ best interest right now to be considering a coaching change :lol:

:wall:

Heard that this morning too. Red back for season 8

Wohoo.

Heard that this morning too. Red back for season 8

Wohoo.

At least the Giants got rid of their two morons, but I don't have a lot of faith in Mara.

Packers currently picking 15th. Would be nice to see them jump up a couple spots. Would hope the Skins would beat the Giants. That would be one spot. Miami may beat the Bills.

It sure was a happy football week :overhead:

It sure was a happy football week :overhead:

JuJu's late 3 catch - TD drive for no real reason since they were way up all game, won me my fantasy league.

Was pretty cool to be on that end for once.

JuJu's late 3 catch - TD drive for no real reason since they were way up all game, won me my fantasy league.

Was pretty cool to be on that end for once.

I started a new tradition this year.

Not watching has done me wonders.

Waking up to take my morning sh1t and shower, I check the box scores on the throne and then if it looks good, check the fantasy scores.

I did watch more than 60% of the Patriots games, but I only have James White and I tried to never look at the my opponents line up.

Stress free year

Patriots pick up Harrison after Steelers released him. Apparently now this is cheating since the Pats were the ones to sign him