Sign in to follow this  
joneo

Chelsea Manning for Senate

Biology gave them a raw deal. They really do get to chose to identify gender however they want, live their lives how they want, and can also feel free to use whichever bathroom they want. I doubt anyone here would disagree. The argument isn't about them, instead it's about XX opting to be XY or XY opting to be XX.

solid rebuttal

:lol: :lol: :lol:

sad part is it actually might be an upgrade for some of the dem senators now.

I was just playing with that idea myself. I'd like to see Cardin go, but holy hell, do I want him to go that badly? Probably not. Cylcone gives a great reason why, The guy'll get his hands on classified documents again. And this is Maryland so the Dem primary is pretty much the election, Republicans face a severe face wind to beat a Dem there under any circumstance, let alone trying to do it with Hurricane Donald.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/05/twitter-horror-chelsea-manning-tweets-suicide-note-and-picture-of-herself-on-ledge-of-a-tall-building/

Chelsea Manning tweeted a suicide note and a picture of herself standing on the edge of a tall building on Sunday night.
Manning, a Democratic Senatorial candidate, posted what appeared to be a suicide note on Twitter around 8:30 PM on Sunday.
Chelsea tweeted, “I’m sorry – I tried – I’m sorry I let you all down – I’m not really cut out for this world – I tried adapting to this world out here but I failed you – I couldn’t do this anymore – I can take people I don’t know hating me but not my own friends – I tried and I’m sorry about my failure”

Shocking. Wonder if it's too late to cancel my 'I'm With Chelsea' reversible windbreaker.

Chelsea tweeted, Im sorry I tried Im sorry I let you all down Im not really cut out for this world I tried adapting to this world out here but I failed you

Call me whatever you want, but how is transgender not more widely accepted as a mental illness? This person is obviously as fuked up as bowling cleats. Apperently the suicide rate is through the roof, and here we are in 2018 where we pretty much accept any fukin thing. I dunno what the answer is but, damn, just embracing it as courageous and normal doesnt seem to cut it. Also, this is some funny sh!t.

Chelsea tweeted, Im sorry I tried Im sorry I let you all down Im not really cut out for this world I tried adapting to this world out here but I failed you

Call me whatever you want, but how is transgender not more widely accepted as a mental illness? This person is obviously as fuked up as bowling cleats. Apperently the suicide rate is through the roof, and here we are in 2018 where we pretty much accept any fukin thing. I dunno what the answer is but, damn, just embracing it as courageous and normal doesnt seem to cut it. Also, this is some funny sh!t.

Seems like she had found the answer but didn't have the balls to go through with it.

• Like 2

Call me whatever you want, but how is transgender not more widely accepted as a mental illness? This person is obviously as fuked up as bowling cleats.😂 Apperently the suicide rate is through the roof, and here we are in 2018 where we pretty much accept any fukin thing. I dunno what the answer is but, damn, just embracing it as courageous and normal doesnt seem to cut it. Also, this is some funny sh!t.

POY

😂

Seems like she had found the answer but didn't have the balls to go through with it.

:lol:

Also, this is some funny sh!t.

That tranny couldn't win the war of words with Shapiro so he threatened him. "You'll go home in an ambulance" if you don't shut up.

:lol:

And many of our most expensive colleges have been paying this person to come lecture, to packed audiences. Our best and brightest.

And many of our most expensive colleges have been paying this person to come lecture, to packed audiences. Our best and brightest.

Unfockingreal

they run by mental cases

He's been looking to Dennis Rodman for guidance on how to maintain a position in the media spotlight after your departure date expires.