Sign in to follow this  
12th Man

Van Jones: "The RussianThing is Just a Big Nothing Burger!"

Shouldn't this be common knowledge by now?

Shouldn't this be common knowledge by now?

There are a couple of guys on this bored still holding out for a miracle...

• Like 1

Anyone who uses nothing burger other than a way to mock someone who seriously uses nothing burger to describe anything should be shot

Anyone who uses nothing burger other than a way to mock someone who seriously uses nothing burger to describe anything should be shot

So you think Van Jones should be shot? Interesting...

There are a couple of guys on this bored still holding out for a miracle...

yes, and most of my family

I wonder if Van told Mueller. Then he can just stop wasting his time on that silly investigation.

seems like you're the one hoping. I just want there to be an investigation to get to the truth. If that truth If that truth means Russia tampered with the election but Trump and his gang had nothing to do with it, then that's fine. I just want to see an investigation that isn't obstructed.

seems like you're the one hoping. I just want there to be an investigation to get to the truth. If that truth If that truth means Russia tampered with the election but Trump and his gang had nothing to do with it, then that's fine. I just want to see an investigation that isn't obstructed.

its been 8 months and there is absolutely no evidence that there was collusion between Trump and the Russians. How long should this investigate keep going since it is based on a lie? 5 years 10 years? What would make you happy

And Obama testifies under oath,right?

its been 8 months and there is absolutely no evidence that there was collusion between Trump and the Russians. How long should the keep going on a lie? 5 years 10 years? What would make you happy

eight months? Lol. I realize that time is probably quite blurred to someone of your Advanced age and mental capacity, but every time anyone gets any information someone like Devin Nunez tries to sabotage the investigation comma or the president fires the person in charge of the investigation. How long has molar been in charge? A month? Two months? This thing is way closer to the beginning than it is to the end. I'm sorry if that bothers you. The Watergate investigation took 7 years. You ass hole still aren't happy with the Benghazi investigation and that's been over for years. Perhaps they should have taken a little longer and you'd be more satisfied. But look at the bright side, if this thing takes three years comma mental midgets like you can insist every week or so that there is no evidence. So that should keep you guys Happy on message boards for a while. Lol

its been 8 months and there is absolutely no evidence that there was collusion between Trump and the Russians. How long should this investigate keep going since it is based on a lie? 5 years 10 years? What would make you happy

How do you know what evidence Mueller has?

How do you know what evidence Mueller has?

Mueller isn't leaking anything so these stone brains conclude that there's nothing being found.

Although we've seen a lot of obstruction, we've seen no collusion. At least none that I know of. Just let this thing run it's course. Everybody knew long before the election took place that there was some shady sh*t going on with Russia and we voted for Trump anyways. If Trump or his team were involved in it themselves, somehow coordinating things, that's a big deal. If they were just the beneficiaries of Russian involvement, not a big deal.

So, we wait.

Oh there's something to the Nothing Burger. It's called Misdirection. "Look, we have some very troubling stuff over here" Obama Administration and political hacks within the I.C. point at some garbage links that are tenuous at best while a mountain of obstruction, NSA abuses, and a sh!t ton of other possible criminal actions have taken place by the prior administration while the crowd looks where directed.

Oh there's something to the Nothing Burger. It's called Misdirection. "Look, we have some very troubling stuff over here" Obama Administration and political hacks within the I.C. point at some garbage links that are tenuous at best while a mountain of obstruction, NSA abuses, and a sh!t ton of other possible criminal actions have taken place by the prior administration while the crowd looks where directed.

you're the one who has been most scared of this investigation since the start. Not sure why you are so hell-bent on ending this thing. As an American, why wouldn't you want to know the truth? It shouldn't matter who side you're on. I was hoping Hillary was cleared of any wrongdoing in the Benghazi investigation, but I sure wasn't afraid of there being an investigation. Relax. Let's see what they find. And stop being so scared.

you're the one who has been most scared of this investigation since the start. Not sure why you are so hell-bent on ending this thing. As an American, why wouldn't you want to know the truth? It shouldn't matter who side you're on. I was hoping Hillary was cleared of any wrongdoing in the Benghazi investigation, but I sure wasn't afraid of there being an investigation. Relax. Let's see what they find. And stop being so scared.

I've said since the start investigate them all and let the chips fall where they may. The problem is most of the sh!t that's been released has been bullsh!t (as CNN admitted).

However, I do not subscribe to the bought and paid for assumptions such as the DNC email 'hack' where they don't let federal investigators investigate. Why are you guys so scared of that equipment being looked at?

I do not subscribe to Hillary was investigated mantra that you left wingers have been saying. We now know Lynch/Comey shut that sh!t down despite clear evidence of crimes.

I do subscribe to the notion that our election system was compromised. It was by the Democrats in the Primary.

Benghazi was the king of nothing burger investigations. Or maybe it was it Bill Clinton's blowjob.

Not this.

Look, I didn't much care when the Russians exposed the DNC election rigging scandal they were doing on Hillary's behalf against Bernie. They'd done the American people a public service, although it suited their own ends and it was selective in which party they exposed.

If Trump was colluding with them that is a big deal. And since Trump has been doing everything he can to squash the investigation, it looks extremely shady. But that doesn't mean that he'd done any cooperating, it may just mean that he's a dumbass who doesn't realize how important it is that the truth of these things enter the public record.

I've said since the start investigate them all and let the chips fall where they may. The problem is most of the sh!t that's been released has been bullsh!t (as CNN admitted).

However, I do not subscribe to the bought and paid for assumptions such as the DNC email 'hack' where they don't let federal investigators investigate. Why are you guys so scared of that equipment being looked at?

I do not subscribe to Hillary was investigated mantra that you left wingers have been saying. We now know Lynch/Comey shut that sh!t down despite clear evidence of crimes.

I do subscribe to the notion that our election system was compromised. It was by the Democrats in the Primary.

that's your problem right there. Don't worry about what's been released.

that's your problem right there. Don't worry about what's been released.

It does cloud the credibility of the whole investigation.

You guys were rock solid that there was so much criminal activity here yet next to nothing concrete has materialized. It all looks like a big focking smoke screen at this point and that would be to cover up what the previous administration was doing.

For those 99% of this bored that don't actually read or listen to, or watch, ya know, ACTUAL news, today's big story is that Trump's own STAFF is leaking that they're increasingly frustrated that they can't get Trump to take the Russia interference seriously - or acknowledge it at all.

I mean, we could re-tread the same "17 intelligence agencies, etc." waters, but if you haven't figured that out by now...

You know shiit's bad when Trump's staff is selling him out. And their point is pretty valid. "Look, Mr. Trump, it doesn't invalidate YOUR results, but if they did it THIS time, they can and WILL do it again!" - That's honestly their point.

...And still, he resists...

And BTW - I don't know who the fock "Van Jones" is, but I think it was Greg Gottfield's Fox embarrassment of a show - you know, the one with like an ex-wrastler and an MTV VJ and whatnot - that started using the term "Nothing Burger".

- What's next? "Sit on it?" "Up your nose with a rubber hose?"

Oh, and BTW - Like I said in another thread - and the CuckCakes couldn't possibly process: On the ONE hand, Trump denies the Russians were involved in such Tomfoolery. But on the OTHER hand, he's furious at Obama for not doing anything about said mythical Tomfoolery that absolutely did not happen. - Unless it did. In which case, it's TOTALLY not Trump's fault - it's Obama's. - But it didn't happen. But... :doh:

in a recent closed-door briefing on Capitol Hill, National Security Agency Director Mike Rogers expressed frustration to lawmakers about his inability to convince the President to accept US intelligence that Russia meddled in the election,

"It is his duty, President Trump's, to be skeptical of Russia. It's his duty to investigate and defend our country against a cyber offensive because Russia is our most dangerous adversary in the world today," said Burns, a career foreign service officer who has served under presidents of both parties. "And if he continues to refuse to act it's a dereliction of the basic duty to defend the country."

Benghazi was the king of nothing burger investigations. Or maybe it was it Bill Clinton's blowjob.

Not this.

Look, I didn't much care when the Russians exposed the DNC election rigging scandal they were doing on Hillary's behalf against Bernie. They'd done the American people a public service, although it suited their own ends and it was selective in which party they exposed.

If Trump was colluding with them that is a big deal. And since Trump has been doing everything he can to squash the investigation, it looks extremely shady. But that doesn't mean that he'd done any cooperating, it may just mean that he's a dumbass who doesn't realize how important it is that the truth of these things enter the public record.

Yep. Either he is guilty, or he is dumb by obstructing and making it look bad.

I suspect the truth is that he had nothing to do and no knowledge of the election shenanigans, but there are shady business dealings and whatnot that he is afraid will surface as a result of the investigation.

But nobody really knows. That's what the investigation is for. You republicans insisted on half a dozen investigations for the better part of two years over email gate. You can be patient on this one.

in a recent closed-door briefing on Capitol Hill, National Security Agency Director Mike Rogers expressed frustration to lawmakers about his inability to convince the President to accept US intelligence that Russia meddled in the election,

So the Obama NSA Director under whose watch massive increases in unmasking (possibly illegal) took place is frustrated Trump doesn't take his word?

:lol:

So the Obama NSA Director under whose watch massive increases in unmasking (possibly illegal) took place is frustrated Trump doesn't take his word?

:lol:

Well, ya know, his word, and all the 17 or so Intelligence Agencies, his staff, and half the world, so....

Well, ya know, his word, and all the 17 or so Intelligence Agencies, his staff, and half the world, so....

Meddled yes...........didn't Trump admit as such? https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/878413313188802560?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.usatoday.com%2Fstory%2Fnews%2Fpolitics%2Ftheoval%2F2017%2F06%2F24%2Ftweet-obama-trump-russia-tried-influence-election%2F426013001%2F

As far as buying into all of it? Hell, no. DNC Email hack? Let's get some investigation done outside of the DNC contractor.

Meddled yes...........didn't Trump admit as such? https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/878413313188802560?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.usatoday.com%2Fstory%2Fnews%2Fpolitics%2Ftheoval%2F2017%2F06%2F24%2Ftweet-obama-trump-russia-tried-influence-election%2F426013001%2F

As far as buying into all of it? Hell, no. DNC Email hack? Let's get some investigation done outside of the DNC contractor.

you mean like Gowdy's repeated investigations that ended up with nothing burger?

eight months? Lol. I realize that time is probably quite blurred to someone of your Advanced age and mental capacity, but every time anyone gets any information someone like Devin Nunez tries to sabotage the investigation comma or the president fires the person in charge of the investigation. How long has molar been in charge? A month? Two months? This thing is way closer to the beginning than it is to the end. I'm sorry if that bothers you. The Watergate investigation took 7 years. You ass hole still aren't happy with the Benghazi investigation and that's been over for years. Perhaps they should have taken a little longer and you'd be more satisfied. But look at the bright side, if this thing takes three years comma mental midgets like you can insist every week or so that there is no evidence. So that should keep you guys Happy on message boards for a while. Lol

Watergate and Benghazi had mountains of evidence immediately we are talking about eight months of multiple investigations and zero evidence. Nice try loser!

#orangedeflector

No fewer than 9 teams investigating collusion, meddling

The expansive investigation into Russian meddling and possible collusion with Trump associates has grown so vast that no fewer than nine congressional committees and federal agencies are now examining some offshoot of the controversy.

And despite the inquiries to date having produced no indictments or hard evidence of collusion between the president's men and a foreign power, even more officials and entities are looking to bite off a piece of the probe.

The main problem is that after months and months of multiple investigations, no one has found any evidence of collusion, a congressional source told Fox News. So the Democrats are trying to shift the focus from collusion to obstruction, and since it doesnt look like that will pan out for them either, they surely have some new accusation ready to put out there. Its in their political interest to drag out these investigations as long as possible.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/29/russia-probe-pile-on-no-fewer-than-9-teams-investigating-collusion-meddling.html

Only the beginning. Only just the start

-Chicago

#orangeliar