Sign in to follow this  
Big Guy

White House revokes CNN's Jim Acosta's press credentials

Both men were absolutely within their rights to remove the individuals, each may have had a different justification, and we may or may not agree with that justification, but that does not matter.

Obama was fine to have his person removed, Trump was fine as well. You cannot be philosophically honest and play with duality on this one.

I never said either one wasnt within his rights. Keep flogging that straw man though, Professor. :thumbsup:

Snopes

Once again another false equivalence. Not a press conference, not a reporter.

Obviously you bias and Ray is the real victim here.

I never said either one wasnt within his rights. Keep flogging that straw man though, Professor. :thumbsup:

You might be upset that I fended your snuck premise, that's ok, its your goto and if it does not work you might get upset.

There is no strawman at play here, instead I wait for you to stumble blindly into your typical gap, you have a distinct duality when it comes to actions, people who agree with you politically can take actions you deny those who disagree with you. You are not ignorant, just morally vacuous

You might be upset that I fended your snuck premise, that's ok, its your goto and if it does not work you might get upset.

There is no strawman at play here, instead I wait for you to stumble blindly into your typical gap, you have a distinct duality when it comes to actions, people who agree with you politically can take actions you deny those who disagree with you. You are not ignorant, just morally vacuous

Your gotos seem to be strawman arguments and Rogets Thesaurus. :o

Your gotos seem to be strawman arguments and Rogets Thesaurus. :o

That won't work either, I have not misrepresented you or your position at any time. You are misusing that logical fallacy. Which you seem to do rather often I have noticed. Often there is a fallacy at play, but you misidentify it.

Your fear of words is another thing entirely.

That won't work either, I have not misrepresented you or your position at any time. You are misusing that logical fallacy. Which you seem to do rather often I have noticed. Often there is a fallacy at play, but you misidentify it.

Your fear of words is another thing entirely.

Ive also never criticized Trump for revoking Acostas credentials, only for the WH saying its because he assaulted an intern.

Womp womp.

Ive also never criticized Trump for revoking Acostas credentials, only for the WH saying its because he assaulted an intern.

Womp womp.

I will go back to my previous post, WHY HE DID IT DOES NOT MATTER......OK? Are you reading the words, or are they scaring you?

RLLD's is funny, claims you are making logical fallacies while basing his argument on the snuck premise that the President absolutely has a right to have Acosta removed(being challenged in court, so no, not absolute) and the false equivalence that President Obama did the same thing.

Why don't you go three for three and attack Snopes just for being Snopes. :thumbsup:

I will go back to my previous post, WHY HE DID IT DOES NOT MATTER......OK? Are you reading the words, or are they scaring you?

I dont care that Trump did it. I only ever took issue with the WH saying the reporter assaulted an intern.

Another swing and a miss for Ray.

RLLD's is funny, claims you are making logical fallacies while basing his argument on the snuck premise that the President absolutely has a right to have Acosta removed(being challenged in court, so no, not absolute) and the false equivalence that President Obama did the same thing.

Why don't you go three for three and attack Snopes just for being Snopes. :thumbsup:

Laugh and pretend I am doing what you suggest, which is false. There is a philosophic premise in play, ignore it all you want, pretend there are qualifications to be made, there are not, have fun with that.

I dont care that Trump did it. I only ever took issue with the WH saying the reporter assaulted an intern.

Another swing and a miss for Ray.

No, you attempted your own strawman "Did Obungler accuse the reporter of assault? "

I did not bite on it, because it was and remains irrelevant. Hence my reply "hey are either both wrong or they are both right"

Accusations aside, they are irrelevant, hence my reply "each may have had a different justification, and we may or may not agree with that justification, but that does not matter."

Which you continue to ignore, but seem insistent that the reasoning should matter, which is still does not.

good Lord MDC......you're being hyper moronic in this thread, and you're not far behind Honcho.

Acosta has been warned before, he was rude, disruptive, and physically forced the Intern's arm down. His booting was well deserved!

:doublethumbsup:

But, rest assured, the SJW leftists will claim that this instance was "different"..... of course.... :rolleyes:

well duh!

Why ya gutta be racist

No, you attempted your own strawman "Did Obungler accuse the reporter of assault? "

I did not bite on it, because it was and remains irrelevant. Hence my reply "hey are either both wrong or they are both right"

Accusations aside, they are irrelevant, hence my reply "each may have had a different justification, and we may or may not agree with that justification, but that does not matter."

Which you continue to ignore, but seem insistent that the reasoning should matter, which is still does not.

Poor Ray, so badly wants to be a victim of a double standard that he sees nothing but double standards everywhere even when they dont exist. Youre the classic man who only has a hammer so everything looks like a nail. :(

Poor Ray, so badly wants to be a victim of a double standard that he sees nothing but double standards everywhere even when they dont exist. Youre the classic man who only has a hammer so everything looks like a nail. :(

Resorting to deflection? That is fine, why you would refuse to simply state that regardless of "why" each man has the right to allow or disallow people access is strange, but does tend to align to your individual inclination toward a kind of duality.

I was hoping that there might be common ground, but you seem to refuse even that simple notion.

Resorting to deflection? That is fine, why you would refuse to simply state that regardless of "why" each man has the right to allow or disallow people access is strange, but does tend to align to your individual inclination toward a kind of duality.

I was hoping that there might be common ground, but you seem to refuse even that simple notion.

For at least the third time, I dont care that Obungler or Trump kicked a reporter out.

Sorry to burst your bubble. You were so excited to be a victim of a double standard, didnt happen this time better luck next time.

For at least the third time, I dont care that Obungler or Trump kicked a reporter out.

Sorry to burst your bubble. You were so excited to be a victim of a double standard, didnt happen this time better luck next time.

Honcho really wants you to care about Trump kicking the reporter out.

:(

Of course you don't, I am not sure if I can believe you or not of course, few of your posts are ever honestly what you think, so i cannot be sure, but of course there is a double standard, you can at least admit this right?

Of course you don't, I am not sure if I can believe you or not of course, few of your posts are ever honestly what you think, so i cannot be sure, but of course there is a double standard, you can at least admit this right?

It would be hypocritical to complain about Trump kicking a reporter out while defending Obama from doing the same. I dont personally know a single person who has done that though.

It would be hypocritical to complain about Trump kicking a reporter out while defending Obama from doing the same. I dont personally know a single person who has done that though.

True, and you are often a hypocrite and your original reply of "Did Obungler accuse the reporter of assault" was leaning toward your typical tactic of framing using sarcasm instead of actual discussion, which you tacitly appear to fear.

I do love the unconstitutional angle from CNN

I never read anywhere in the Constitution that the President has to have press conferences and let idiots have the floor until they are done with their petty phrasing

True, and you are often a hypocrite and your original reply of "Did Obungler accuse the reporter of assault" was leaning toward your typical tactic of framing using sarcasm instead of actual discussion, which you tacitly appear to fear.

I wasnt using sarcasm. Before Honcho today, at the GC I didnt see anyone complain that Trump kicked Acosta out, only that the WH and guys like you were alleging assault.

Youd think a guy who complains about whining and being offended as much as you do would whine less.

I wasnt using sarcasm. Before Honcho today, at the GC I didnt see anyone complain that Trump kicked Acosta out, only that the WH and guys like you were alleging assault.

Youd think a guy who complains about whining and being offended as much as you do would whine less.

Walk away Sho.

Agree to disagree on the sarcasm, you did use it, you always do....you seem to have a fear of actual discussion so you respond sarcastically as if everyone else is an idiot compared to you, you really seem to avoid actual meaningful discourse for some reason.

When called out, you deflect, label, or strawman; as above where suddenly to caricature someones post by calling it "whining", I think you are probably better than the person you project.

Agree to disagree on the sarcasm, you did use it, you always do....you seem to have a fear of actual discussion so you respond sarcastically as if everyone else is an idiot compared to you, you really seem to avoid actual meaningful discourse for some reason.

When called out, you deflect, label, or strawman; as above where suddenly to caricature someones post by calling it "whining", I think you are probably better than the person you project.

Your first post:

Exhibit A......lol

:doublethumbsup:

But, rest assured, the SJW leftists will claim that this instance was "different"..... of course.... :rolleyes:

Dunno, did he lose his hard pass?

Like I said earlier, little bit different to be kicked out for an event versus losing your credentials permanently.

Dunno. Hate accosta. And CNN has 50 others.

I do love the unconstitutional angle from CNN

I never read anywhere in the Constitution that the President has to have press conferences and let idiots have the floor until they are done with their petty phrasing

For me, what kills it is, CNN has 50 other Hard Passes.

Honestly, I can see Trump, Sanders just abandoning the daily briefings all together.

Pretty close right now.

Your first post:

Correct, i am guessing you have a point but remain afraid to actually state it.

Dunno, did he lose his hard pass?

Like I said earlier, little bit different to be kicked out for an event versus losing your credentials permanently.

Dunno. Hate accosta. And CNN has 50 others.

The person in the video they posted didn't have a hard pass, wasn't a member of the press, but a protester who came to a speech the President was making at the end of LGBT Pride Month. Protester was disruptive and was removed. Not at all the same, despite RLLD and Big Guy's efforts to make it so.

• Like 1

Honestly, I can see Trump, Sanders just abandoning the daily briefings all together.

Pretty close right now.

This is true. They have plenty of access, its only one person on their large team with access that is being denied.

Pretty close right now.

they might as well, I mean all this came from Acosta being a doosh, Trump said I consider it an invasion, Acosta says no its not, Trump responds perfectly well I see it as that, and you don't we aren't going to agree lets move on, Acosta keeps with the stupid pointless question on Caravan vs Invasion

has he ever asked anything relevant?

Correct, i am guessing you have a point but remain afraid to actually state it.

Obviously my point is that youre a hypocrite.

Trump should send the FBI and the justice department after that acosta loser like scumbag Barry did with that fox guy.

Trump should send the FBI and the justice department after that acosta loser like scumbag Barry did with that fox guy.

Just use the IRS like bo

Guys like Acosts you have to treat them like the children they are. Just like in high school, send the selfish punk to the dean's office, make him serve his detention, then let him back in with the expectation he will play by the rules of the class. Next time he does it, say goodbye to CNN being in the room. They can't control their children.

Obviously my point is that youre a hypocrite.

If that is your point then you are being intellectually dishonest, I have not observed a more dedicated hypocrite on this forearm than you. Your positions sway with the wind....

If that is your point then you are being intellectually dishonest, I have not observed a more dedicated hypocrite on this forearm than you. Your positions sway with the wind....

Holy irony, Cliffy.