Sign in to follow this  
desertfire

Are Lacy and Anderson back for good?

Own both of these guys. I started Lacy this week and sat Anderson. Both look really good. Are they back for the duration? Anderson has burned me all season and I've held onto him. I'd love to have him back even though I'm loaded at RB with Peterson and Martin.

I would roll with Lacy first Hill second and Anderson third .

Nope.

Anderson, Hill then Lacy.

Anderson looked like a stud last night. A rare 3 down back. Kubiak got his guy.

Anderson played well and was the hot hand but they will keep using both. Lacy on the other hand looks like he has simply started a new season and is the guy we all drafted. Hill im not sure about yet. could still be a second fiddle.

I am starting Hill and Andersen next week. It's been a long time since that happened.

Rawls in the flex. :)

I am starting Hill and Andersen next week. It's been a long time since that happened.

Rawls in the flex. :)

You should make a reservation in the fock you thread next week asap. It could be a doozie.

• Like 1

Nope.

Anderson, Hill then Lacy.

Anderson looked like a stud last night. A rare 3 down back. Kubiak got his guy.

Not with Hillman still on the team and healthy , he looked good last night also . Nope he is number three .

hill with the ankle injury...browns shut him down last time, they seem to be focusing on stopping the run more. as far as i know bernard is still there..what has changed other than hill is more banged up? without eifert i really wonder about their offense now. he's a boom/bust flex play i suppose but i'll be searching for better options over him.

hill with the ankle injury...browns shut him down last time, they seem to be focusing on stopping the run more. as far as i know bernard is still there..what has changed other than hill is more banged up? without eifert i really wonder about their offense now. he's a boom/bust flex play i suppose but i'll be searching for better options over him.

No question on them points you have made , that's why Lacy would be listed number one .

Not with Hillman still on the team and healthy , he looked good last night also . Nope he is number three .

CJ Anderson has out played Hillman the last few weeks when given the opportunity. 2 key things happened last night. Hillman missed a key block resulting in a sack. It was taken notice because CJ Anderson played the next few series, then the Hillman fumble. He was fortunate to get it back, but it was obvious Anderson was the man in the 2nd half.

CJ Anderson has out played Hillman the last few weeks when given the opportunity. 2 key things happened last night. Hillman missed a key block resulting in a sack. It was taken notice because CJ Anderson played the next few series, then the Hillman fumble. He was fortunate to get it back, but it was obvious Anderson was the man in the 2nd half.

Lacy one , Hill two , Anderson three . That's my order like it or not . I can't help it that you don't see it the right way .

I hope so. I really need lacy to step up his game and turn into the cold weather beast he can be.

I'm not convinced Lacy is back. Just wait until the donut truck shows up again. :banana:

I'm not convinced Lacy is back. Just wait until the donut truck shows up again. :banana:

Bwahahahahaha!

• Like 1

5-11. 234 my ass!

IF he's that, then I'm like everyone else on FFT! Namely, a 6-4, 210 billionaire super stud who dates super models.

5-11. 234 my ass!

IF he's that, then I'm like everyone else on FFT! Namely, a 6-4, 210 billionaire super stud who dates super models.

I agree about Lacy. But I also love that 6'4" is a height people pick when they want to talk about how awesome they could be :) Now if only I could put on 15 pounds and add the billionaire and super models part :P

You should make a reservation in the fock you thread next week asap. It could be a doozie.

Walk slowly to the FU thread for Lacy.

thank you.

Yes, they are back.

Both Hill and Anderson are back to fulfill their destinies this season.

Again...hill and anderson.

Lacy looks like he just came back from the buffet. Is he always this bloated looking?

Lacy one , Hill two , Anderson three . That's my order like it or not . I can't help it that you don't see it the right way .

:nono:

You don't need to help me...

We'll see CJ Anderson this weekend tear the SD apart.

Again...hill and anderson.

Lacy looks like he just came back from the buffet. Is he always this bloated looking?

Cant blame him for bad coaching.

He missed curfew wednesday night, prob in food coma after a night of Ponderosa

Cant blame him for bad coaching.

He missed curfew wednesday night, prob in food coma after a night of Ponderosa

Packers could be sued for weight discrimination