Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Cheney: Puréeing food and sticking it up someone's ass isn't torture

Holy hack job fake outrage piece! :lol:

Yeah, he really does a great job of making that point about about the Feinstein report.

Good to see you recognize that. :thumbsup:

Yeah, he really does a great job of making that point about about the Feinstein report.

I meant your crybaby fake outrage whining - holy pissypants tilt! :lol:

:lol: irony, this thread is exactly what you described.

Ohhh nooo :cry: They put food in the poor wittle terrorists bunghole boo hooo :cry:

:lol:

Ohhh nooo :cry: They put food in the poor wittle terrorists bunghole boo hooo :cry:

Dontcha know that might make the mooslims hate us? :mad:

Id say equating that report to Treason showed it was a completely slanted hack piece.

That and claiming the largest enemy of the Democratic Senate was Republicans.

But you eat that up...exactly what that type of piece is for...the righties who see only bad from the left and good from the right.

Id say equating that report to Treason showed it was a completely slanted hack piece.

That and claiming the largest enemy of the Democratic Senate was Republicans.

But you eat that up...exactly what that type of piece is for...the righties who see only bad from the left and good from the right.

just as you and your fake outrage cry baby buddies ate up the hack piece feinstein put out.

A tie ! Except I'm much cooler than all you losers so, yup I win again :overhead:

:first:

Ohhh nooo :cry: They put food in the poor wittle terrorists bunghole boo hooo

:lol:

I just posted without any comment and you and RP went complete tard sobbing about t-t-t-treason!!! :cry:

RMFF too easy! :first:

just as you and your fake outrage cry baby buddies ate up the hack piece feinstein put out.

A tie ! Except I'm much cooler than all you losers so, yup I win again :overhead:

:first:

Senate report vs opinion piece on a righty site...yeah, those are equal.

strictly democrats, no interviews with any of those involved, you're right not equal. The piece I posted has more credibility.

Um, you do realize this wasn't a "Senate report", but a Dem hack piece, right?

The Dems cherry picked from tens of thousands of documents, never interviewed a single CIA person involved, and threw out this "report" as if it has any credibility.

:doh:

strictly democrats, no interviews with any of those involved, you're right not equal. The piece I posted has more credibility.

No, it really doesn't.

But nice try I guess.

One Islamic State militant is alone responsible for killing 150 women, including pregnant women and young teenagers, because they refused to marry members of the barbaric militant army, according to Iraqi officials.

Abu Anas Al-Libi is suspected of mercilessly gunning down the women,most of whom were Yazidi, because they refused to enter into sham temporary marriages with Islamic State fighters simply to have sex in what the terrorists believe to be a Koranic loophole.

If Obama had interrogated terrorists instead of killing them with drones he wouldn't have looked like a fool calling ISIS the Junior Varsity.

One Islamic State militant is alone responsible for killing 150 women, including pregnant women and young teenagers, because they refused to marry members of the barbaric militant army, according to Iraqi officials.

Abu Anas Al-Libi is suspected of mercilessly gunning down the women,most of whom were Yazidi, because they refused to enter into sham temporary marriages with Islamic State fighters simply to have sex in what the terrorists believe to be a Koranic loophole.

If Obama had interrogated terrorists instead of killing them with drones he wouldn't have looked like a fool calling ISIS the Junior Varsity.

Nothing you just posted made any sense at all.

Congrats.

Looks like I picked the wrong day to start stuffing purée up my ass!

You can set it up yourself without hiring the $80 million Mormon bishop to assist? Hmmm... I may have to look into that contraption too now.

Looks like I picked the wrong day to start stuffing purée up my ass!

Should have skipped the habeneros. :shocking: :mad: :mad:

I've read this at least 5 times and still have no idea what you're saying or whether this is Cheney style Orwellian talk.

It was a sarcastic remark that essential poked fun at the fact anything a terrorist organization might do, it might be a bit too high level for the class....

You focks have a sickness. :(

Who posted in: Cheney: Puréeing food and sticking it...
HenryHill9323 12
drobeski 11
MDC 11
Sho Nuff 7

Suspected Islamic militants -- believed to be Boko Haram -- stormed a village in Nigeria and captured at least 185 young men, women and children, witnesses revealed Thursday.

The attack occurred in Gumburi on Sunday, but details of it emerged Thursday after survivors reached the city of Maiduguri, the BBC reports.

In the Sunday attack, the militants “gathered the people, shot dead over 30 people and took away more than 100 women and children in two open top trucks," Maina Chibok, who visited family in the village after the kidnappings, told Reuters.

Suspected Islamic militants -- believed to be Boko Haram -- stormed a village in Nigeria and captured at least 185 young men, women and children, witnesses revealed Thursday.

The attack occurred in Gumburi on Sunday, but details of it emerged Thursday after survivors reached the city of Maiduguri, the BBC reports.

In the Sunday attack, the militants “gathered the people, shot dead over 30 people and took away more than 100 women and children in two open top trucks," Maina Chibok, who visited family in the village after the kidnappings, told Reuters.

What does this have to do with anything?

You went for a long while posting several threads on the same topic. Now, after being bashed for that...you decide to post random things in topics now?

How is this related to Cheney or torture?

What does this have to do with anything?

You went for a long while posting several threads on the same topic. Now, after being bashed for that...you decide to post random things in topics now?

How is this related to Cheney or torture?

Great post. Awesome contribution.

Suspected terrorist Boko Haram has stated though on the record, "sticking food up people's asses, that's some sick shlt,"

Suspected terrorist Boko Haram has stated though on the record, "sticking food up people's asses, that's some sick shlt,"

You 28%ers are in good company. :overhead:

What else did they tell you to think?

Stalin was responsible for murdering hundreds of thousands, therefore Al Qaida is pretty greta! :banana:

Stalin was responsible for murdering hundreds of thousands, therefore Al Qaida is pretty greta! :banana:

Stalin killed tens of millions, Einstein. Anywhere from 20 to 60 million.

Stalin killed tens of millions, Einstein. Anywhere from 20 to 60 million.

Millions include hundreds of thousands don't they, focknugget? :lol:

Nothing you just posted made any sense at all.

Congrats.

I wouldn't expect someone who voted for Obama twice to made sense of anything.

I wouldn't expect someone who voted for Obama twice to made sense of anything.

Who did that?

I voted for McCain and Gary Johnson.

Try again phurf.

(⌐⎣_⎣) Do you want to see how terrorists eat their food?

( • L • )

(⌐⎣_⎣) Watch Closely...

(⌐⎣⎣) ┣▇▇▇═─ ·´`·.¸.·´`·.¸.·´`·.¸.·´.(.`.l ) ‹^› ‹(•_•)›

(⦿L⦿)

(⌐⎣_⎣) Do you want to see how terrorists eat their food?

( L )

(⌐⎣_⎣) Watch Closely...

(⌐⎣⎣) ┣▇▇▇═─ ·´`·.¸.·´`·.¸.·´`·.¸.·´.(.`.l ) ^ (_)

(⦿L⦿)

Looks like you picked the wrong day to stop pureeing food up you ass today too. Amphetamines got me.