Sign in to follow this  
BiPolarBear

Trump Event Tonite

its gotta be an act

You and mb?

I agree...no way 2 people are that ignorant on every topic yet talk so much.

Great..and I will make fin of you all when you whine about others not being discussed in the Trump thread.

fin soup ?

Typos on a phone are the best you've got...congrats.

Glad you could find some new schtick.

Then where's the legislation? They've voted to repeal 14 times without ever proposing a replacement

The last I heard that # is in the 50s or 60s now.

Great..and I will make fin of you all when you whine about others not being discussed in the Trump thread.

You'll stay at home and fingerbang yourself.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/692701142803939329

https://twitter.com/Alwaleed_Talal/status/692790423010566144

Trump "calls out" Fox News' connections to Saudi prince Al-Waleed along with a photoshopped pic of Megyn Kelly, prince decides to remind Trump of the two times he personally helped bail him out of financial trouble. :doh:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/692701142803939329

https://twitter.com/Alwaleed_Talal/status/692790423010566144

Trump "calls out" Fox News' connections to Saudi prince Al-Waleed along with a photoshopped pic of Megyn Kelly, prince decides to remind Trump of the two times he personally helped bail him out of financial trouble. :doh:

:lol: :lol:

This is getting delicious. Like when you go down on a chick and it's great, but you had no idea how good the puss was. It's a fockin free for all, and we're just getting started!

First Sarah Palin, now Trump gets another Yooooooge endorsement.

Kid Rock!

Kid Rock has endorsed Donald Trump for president. "Let the business guy run the country like a business," says Detroit rocker

Donald really pulls in the smart and sophisticated one's doesn't he?

Kid Rock!

Cruz or rubio guy ? :rolleyes:

Kid Rock!

Yeah but getting Charlie Sheen would be a real coup

I wonder if any of the Iowa newspapers will use "Trump Thumped" as a headline.

Well, I think you could make the argument that skipping the debate hurt Trump. I won't hide from that possibility, but it could have got him a few votes as well.

Iowa is just one step toward the finish.

I think I am more scared of what Cruz will do with power. Trump has had a lot of power for a long time. THis is what I think of when I think of Cruz.

I don't think Trump was winning regardless, but skipping the debate was extremely arrogant and stupid. Not unlike the man himself

I don't think Trump was winning regardless, but skipping the debate was extremely arrogant and stupid. Not unlike the man himself

The outcome goes a long way to proving you right, but it does not excuse the complete abandonment of professionalism by Fox News which is the point of this thread. We don't need to look up the definition of "moderator" to know that Meg and the other 'ho's of indiscriminate sex do not qualify. The network added to their entry into theater and exit from legitimate news with an asinine and juvenile response to Trump's abandonment from what is loosely referred to as a "debate".

I certainly hope "the extremely arrogant and stupid" man doesn't find enough of the same, in the way of supporters, to move forward.

• Like 1

The outcome goes a long way to proving you right, but it does not excuse the complete abandonment of professionalism by Fox News which is the point of this thread. We don't need to look up the definition of "moderator" to know that Meg and the other 'ho's of indiscriminate sex do not qualify. The network added to their entry into theater and exit from legitimate news with an asinine and juvenile response to Trump's abandonment from what is loosely referred to as a "debate".

I certainly hope "the extremely arrogant and stupid" man doesn't find enough of the same, in the way of supporters, to move forward.

I actually thought Fox News in a pretty good job in the first debate, which set trump on tilt.

Yeah they came after him with tough questions but he was the front runner. You don't get treated with kid gloves when you're at the top, it's about seeing if you have what it takes to stay there.

Donald took his ball and went home

Really bad showing in Iowa for Team Trump.

It's all fun and games until the peons start voting.

Trump is playing chess, all the chumps be playing checkers. Can't wait till they swear him in. I expect go go dancers on tall pillars with T-R-U-M-P spelled out.

Chess, motherfockerss

Check

Mother

Focking

Mate :pointstosky: