Sign in to follow this  
Gypsybrat

Holy Cop cars batman!

So far have there have been about 30-40 cops (city police - sheriff - undercover) flying up and down my road lights blaring....there goes the paramedics!

Everyone is standing on the streets watching!

this is insane!

Edit: Rumor is carjacking.....peeps shot in the head and the guy is running around on my block somewhere.

I scarrrred

Sux met a girl in person and that is the beginning of the parade?

Update......I am braving the ghetto to keep you all informed!! Cop was shot about 2 blocks south of me. They highjacked a car, shot the the person in the head about a block south of me. The 6 lane street is completely sealed off about 50 yards from me. Suspects still at large.....now I am closing my shop again and going and hanging out next door. Safety in numbers.

Plus.....I now want a gun!

Don't forget to set your IBL lineup before you get shot. :wave:

Hah....I am safe now, I think. Listening to the police scanner, they are setting a perimeter up down the road. I guess the bad peoples were seen there.

But the way my team is playing.....maybe I should just get shot and end it

Some crazy shiit just went down. Guy ended up killing a cop with an assault rifle, 10 minutes later shoots someone 5 times during a carjacking next to my work. About 50 cops were circling like hawks between the two scenes, rumor was he was on foot, but I guess he ended up carjacking another vehicle. He got into a shootout when a patrol identified the stolen vehicle, and ended up killing another cop and wounded another. The finally tracked him to some house that they gassed to get him out. They didnt kill him :mad:

Some crazy shiit just went down. Guy ended up killing a cop with an assault rifle, 10 minutes later shoots someone 5 times during a carjacking next to my work. About 50 cops were circling like hawks between the two scenes, rumor was he was on foot, but I guess he ended up carjacking another vehicle. He got into a shootout when a patrol identified the stolen vehicle, and ended up killing another cop and wounded another. The finally tracked him to some house that they gassed to get him out. They didnt kill him :mad:

Hopefully he's getting some real nice treatment from the Sac county Sheriffs tonight.

Hopefully he's getting some real nice treatment from the Sac county Sheriffs tonight.

Arpaio would be waterboarding him here in Maricopa county. For fun. Then the torture would start.

Arpaio would be waterboarding him here in Maricopa county. For fun. Then the torture would start.

I wouldn't be opposed to that.

The Placer County deputy who was killed...it was 26 years to the day since his dad, who he was named after, was killed in the line of duty in Riverside County.

The Placer County deputy who was killed...it was 26 years to the day since his dad, who he was named after, was killed in the line of duty in Riverside County.

That's a heck of a family tradition, if he has any kids.

Four kids. His dad died in a helicopter crash while pursuing drug smugglers.

“I looked at my calendar and said, ‘Oh, God,’” Rick Kotholow, a retired Riverside County deputy sheriff told the Riverside Press-Enterprise.

Kothlow told the paper he worked with the elder Davis in Riverside and it was he who knocked on the door to tell Davis’ wife of the helicopter crash. He said Davis Jr. was the one who opened the door.

The helicopter was carrying Davis’ 34-year-old father, four other deputy sheriffs and three National Guardsmen as part of Operation Border Ranger, a joint drug smuggling interdiction operation near the Mexico border. The chopper snagged on a power line and exploded in a hillside, according to the website of the California Peace Officers Memorial Foundation.

What does it say about the level of gun violence in this country that this isn't even a super huge story? Two cops gunned down in broad daylight...oh well, that's the kind of world we live in today :dunno:

What does it say about the level of gun violence in this country that this isn't even a super huge story? Two cops gunned down in broad daylight...oh well, that's the kind of world we live in today :dunno:

It might have something to do with the ass hole being a twice deported illegal mexican. Probably bad for an amnesty push. :dunno:

It might have something to do with the ass hole being a twice deported illegal mexican. Probably bad for an amnesty push. :dunno:

bingo

After watching the whole vid, I like him even more.

"Mr. President, build up that wall" and "I am the first whisper of that wind" was goofy, but yeah that made me :wub: him.