Blue (YES)

DEvonte Adams (YES)

Charles Johnson (YES)

Wheaton (YES)

QB Bridgewater and Carr

RB Ivory, Hillman, David Johnson, Andre Williams

WR Landry, Wheaton, A Robinson and J Strong

TE Eifert, Cameron, Reed

Whatever happened to Jared Abbrederis? I thought he had some real potential. Has he been involved in this year's camp at all? I see he got a concussion. Is he any good at all?

I also own tyrod taylor. He is going to be gold in a 2 qb league.

Would any of you consider gore a sleeper? Not much talk about him. I grabbed him the 6th round because this is the first time he won't face an 8 man front and he can catch the ball.

Would any of you consider gore a sleeper? Not much talk about him. I grabbed him the 6th round because this is the first time he won't face an 8 man front and he can catch the ball.

No. He went in the 3rd in my draft. He gets a lot of love because of your reasoning.

Whatever happened to Jared Abbrederis? I thought he had some real potential. Has he been involved in this year's camp at all? I see he got a concussion. Is he any good at all?

He had a nice game tonight but Montgomery and Janis are ahead of him.

That's a very nice pick . He has been going higher in every draft I have been in so far .

Based on the # of mentions, and the fact that there was a massive bidding war for Bradford in my first auction draft last weekend I think we can safely assume the secret is out and he is not in any way a sleeper.

Targeting list and results

Odell (gone)

Dez (gone)

Blount (YES)

Blue (YES)

DEvonte Adams (YES)

Charles Johnson (YES)

Wheaton (YES)

DEvonte Parker

DAvante Adams

Based on the # of mentions, and the fact that there was a massive bidding war for Bradford in my first auction draft last weekend I think we can safely assume the secret is out and he is not in any way a sleeper.

I have a keeper draft tomorrow. I am targeting him as my qb2, but i am not overpaying for him at all. I will be very interested to see if anyone reaches for him. I do know that no one in either of my home leagues comes here, nor do they do as much research as i. I assume he is either going to go really high or no one will be keen on him.

I like Wallace better in that offense. His attitude isn't always the greatest, but he does have some good hands.

He does not have good hands, I could show 50 videos of him dropping easy ones. Does not have good hands. NO

My favorite value targets:

Blount

Matthews and Algohor

Greg Olsen (Omg still so underrated!!)

Eifert

Bradford

McFadden

Charles Johnson

Eddie Royal

Stevie Johnson

Matt Jones (horrible sitch but has looked outstanding)

Bridgewater

Janis

• Like 1

Owen Daniels, if he can stay healthy.

Terrance Williams, Romo can't rely on Demarco any more. They will be passing like crazy.

I grabbed Tyler Lockett from free agency after our draft today--return yardage league, he's my 6th WR. But I'm considering starting him at Flex in week 1 all the same, over Reuben Randle, Charles Johnson, Devonte Freeman, Joique Bell, and Woodhead. I had my eye on him, but wanted to grab 'safer' picks in the draft. Now, though...he may start in week 1, just until I see how other offenses are shaking out. Somehow, I think the Rams are going to find it hard to move the ball against Seattle, so there should be a lot of special teams opportunity there for Lockett.

- time to toss Benny Cunningham up in here, especially for ppr

roto blurb this morning said Rams "hope" to get Gurley some carries before the bye (week 6) ... doesn't sound like the kid's game ready.

Mason is dealing with a slight hammy issue, but, regardless ... BC was getting majority third down/2 minute/hurry up/catch up mode work last year over Mason ... even getting some gl love on occasion. Fisher loves the dude.

could do a fock of a lot worse than a seasoned, dependable vet, ya know? he's morphing into FJax right before our eyes ..

ETA: word now is he might be getting the start week one, as Mason is a bit more sore than originally thought