Sign in to follow this  
JediMaster

Week 10 Streaming D/ST

shoot tampa bay might be better right now with fitzpatrick. i'm starting to think winston was on drugs last game

exactly. and then he was acting extremely odd with the finger poking into lattimore's neck.

drug influence is rising in my mind as to what the heck was going on with him.

He certainly didn't get to eat a W.

Jets look like the best avaliable in my league.

Bears good one.

No one wants my Saints but they keep producing, so I keep throwing them out there.

I would go Lions.

The Patriots are indeed avaliable in my league also.

They haven't scored double digit points this whole season.

But it sure looks like a good matchup vs the Osweliers.

I would agree.

No one also said Carolina. What is with you people? Avoid Saints and Carolina too.

Neither Saints nor Panthers are available.

Chicago

Pitt

Seem like top options on my wire. Im going for Pitt bc its a combo of good matchup and good defense.

Avoid Jets @ TB....The Amish Rifle revenge game.

Jets fan here. There is no revenge for fitz. If anything the revenge is for the jets. Fitz isnt gone because of any reason but he was incredibly shitty.

START THE JETS

someone dropped minnesota last week so I was going to roll them, but someone just dropped new orleans so I may pick up them instead. all others are rostered...

Jets fan here. There is no revenge for fitz. If anything the revenge is for the jets. Fitz isnt gone because of any reason but he was incredibly shitty.

START THE JETS

Fitz is the guy who's not a great real world QB, but he has a history of being very startable for fantasy. AND, DEFs against him can be playable. I might get a -2 here or there this weekend for the picks, but there's a good shot at multiple TDs. If those picks are pick-sixes, that don't bother me (in that league) anymore than regular picks.

Ugh, someone out-bid me for the Bears. Now I am looking at NE or NYJ. :cry:

Thanks for this thread. I just adjusted my waiver claim to this as the Bears defense looks legit even more now with Bennett not able to play:

Chicago Bears D/ST Primary Claim

New England Patriots D/ST Contingent Claim #1

New York Giants D/ST Contingent Claim #2

New York Jets D/ST Contingent Claim #3

I will be happy with any of these. Claims go through at 7:00 tonight.

It’s great to see the Super Bowl Champs defense getting some love here. Denver does give up the second most turnovers (19) but are the Patriots able to return those all.......the ........way.........for six points? Do they have a punt returner who can not fair catch the ball and also go......all........the ..........way.....for six points? Do they have a front four that can harass and get after the poor Denver qb who wishes he were still playing High School football?

Until I get answers to these questions, I remain a skeptic. This defense four weeks ago was the laughing stock of the NFL, right?

Deciding between Pitt vs Ind or Rams vs Hou. On the one hand you have the Colts who give up the most points vs Ds (depending on your scoring) and on the other you have Tom Savage at QB.

Deciding between Pitt vs Ind or Rams vs Hou. On the one hand you have the Colts who give up the most points vs Ds (depending on your scoring) and on the other you have Tom Savage at QB.

The Steelers are going to absolutely destroy the Colts

And I expect the Colts to have to be playing catch up real quick. Steelers will be able to let their defense cause havoc. I would go Pitt between the two.

Same could happen with the Rams game I guess but I have a gut feeling to pick the Steelers for you.

Ugh, someone out-bid me for the Bears. Now I am looking at NE or NYJ. :cry:

Who did you go with? I am in the same situation. Picked up the Patriots defense but have the Jets and Giants available.

The Steelers are going to absolutely destroy the Colts

And I expect the Colts to have to be playing catch up real quick. Steelers will be able to let their defense cause havoc. I would go Pitt between the two.

Same could happen with the Rams game I guess but I have a gut feeling to pick the Steelers for you.

I appreciate the input. As a Steelers fan, I know Tomlin's history against bad teams and I have a hard time trusting them to not play to their opponents level. I still may go with them nonetheless. In regards to your Patriots, Jets, Giants dilemma: I would probably go with the Giants because I have a hard time trusting the Patriots D. I agree with RSM above, I would be weary of Fitz playing against his former team. The 49ers offense doesn't strike alot of fear into their opponents D.

Giants players have said they have given up on their coach. Hard to trust a defense. or team with that mentality. If it wasnt for that they would be an easy pick for me.

Who did you go with? I am in the same situation. Picked up the Patriots defense but have the Jets and Giants available.

I chose NE, although my claim won't process until 11am today. I trust Belichick coming off a bye more than Bowles.

Grabbed Chicago last night to go with the Rams.

So at least ill have the Bears vs Cleveland and Rams vs San Fran in the playoffs (I should get firstt round bye)