Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Crowder Confronts

I don't know where you guys stand on this, But I am a New England Crowder kind of guy all the way. For me, that is Crowder. That red Manhattan Crowder crap? No, that's not Crowder. That's clam soup. Fine. Whatever the hell you want to call it. But it's no more Crowder than minestrone is Crowder. I mean, for those of you that call that red crap Manhattan Crowder? Why don't you just call Chilly Texas Crowder?

Anyway, that's all I got to say about that...

Crowder at Young American Foundation

following Ben Shapiro for those interested

Just watched portions. Still not seeing it. Crowder said at about 52 minutes..the US is the only country in the world with freedom of speech, freedom of the press...

Crowder appeals to the pickup truck, wife beater wearing conservative(which is exceptionally well represented here) and Shapiro appeals to the intellectual conservative.

wiffle appeals to you

:lol:

Just watched portions. Still not seeing it. Crowder said at about 52 minutes..the US is the only country in the world with freedom of speech, freedom of the press...

what aren't you seeing?

Crowder appeals to the pickup truck, wife beater wearing conservative(which is exceptionally well represented here) and Shapiro appeals to the intellectual conservative.

how did you know

Crowder is MILES better than Mark Dice and far more intelligent. You can tell just be the verbiage he uses when he speaks. Now Mark Dice's base is absolutely rednecks/neckbeards.

Crowder has a lot more to offer than street trolling.

So We agree then?

I'm not sure if you're arguing with me or just stressing the point I just made?

what aren't you seeing?

That he is a voice of reason or intelligence. whatever it is that makes people follow his ideas. I pointed out his freedom of speech part to address that...all he does is work on false premises.

That he is a voice of reason or intelligence. whatever it is that makes people follow his ideas. I pointed out his freedom of speech part to address that...all he does is work on false premises.

people in Canada are facing hate speech tribunals for telling insensitive jokes, in the UK a man was imprisoned for teaching his dog to sieg heil

as far as voice of reason, he is a late night talk show host first and foremost, but he is very learned in what he debates and espouses, he always provides tons of content and links to backup everything he says

basically what it boils down to is there are left minded people and there are right minded people, and thats ok, but we should be open to discussion which he is

its like the me vs pen argument on gun deaths, he thinks suicides should count I dont, there will never be a middle ground on that, yet we go back and forth on it every time there is a shooting

His Change my Mind segments I think are great, and his point he makes is that for example when he debates a woman who says yep abortion up until out of the womb, he knows that there is never going to be any moving that person, he would rather focus on moving normal people who are more like (abortion is ok but 20 weeks or whatever) those are the people who can be swayed

Watch the first girl from 2:30 to about 16:00 minutes in.

I could only watch up to the 38 "like" out of that sluts trap. About 3 minutes in.

Its seems the bigger problem is we have a "we are teaching our children to be retarded" culture on college campuses.

• Like 1

I could only watch up to the 38 "like" out of that sluts strap. About 3 minutes in.

Its seems the bigger problem is we have a "we are teaching our children to be retarded" culture on college campuses.

College campuses have become something sinister. Not all....but many

My thoughts exactly.

people in Canada are facing hate speech tribunals for telling insensitive jokes, in the UK a man was imprisoned for teaching his dog to sieg heil

as far as voice of reason, he is a late night talk show host first and foremost, but he is very learned in what he debates and espouses, he always provides tons of content and links to backup everything he says

basically what it boils down to is there are left minded people and there are right minded people, and thats ok, but we should be open to discussion which he is

its like the me vs pen argument on gun deaths, he thinks suicides should count I dont, there will never be a middle ground on that, yet we go back and forth on it every time there is a shooting

His Change my Mind segments I think are great, and his point he makes is that for example when he debates a woman who says yep abortion up until out of the womb, he knows that there is never going to be any moving that person, he would rather focus on moving normal people who are more like (abortion is ok but 20 weeks or whatever) those are the people who can be swayed

missed this before raiders..I hear you. I don't dislike him, and he is open to good discussion. I will continue to check out some of his videos, thru what you and others post here.

God, this chick is a typical idiot.

Jump to the Waterworks and scream for him to be removed when you're clearly getting your ass handed to you.

• Like 1

Jump to the Waterworks and scream for him to be removed when you're clearly getting your ass handed to you.

Yeah that girl will get you into some serious trouble. All kinds of red flags.

I love the cop telling the girl you don't actually have to be here right now.😂

The funniest part to me is when Crowder acts like he doesnt know about Kavanaugh but gives the camera that awkward look, reminds me of the office or something.

Got to admit, I think I have completed Crowder and Waters in the past. Watters is kind of Smarmy doouchebag right?

Super unpc perception here but I don't think there's as many college-aged girls who have been raped as they claim. Something about the way they share about it when they do just makes me think "bs", and that would be shitty if I was wrong, but it's definitely my intuition. On the other hand, there's a whole club kind of thing going on where you feel special and important if you can identify with it. Watching that was insanely uncomfortable. She's not a "typical idiot"...girl is crazy, but a type of crazy that most college scenes give you a license and a worldview for. It comes across faddish, which is weird as hell. And being female, I don't like my gender...or at least the vocal younger ones, seeming so full of crap.

• Like 1

I can almost guarantee that this chicks "rape" was she went to a frat party or something got drunk hooked up with some dude and he didn't call her the next day, she tells her friends what an he is and how drunk she was and they tell her she was raped

• Like 1

All I could think of with the crazy chick was she had a great rack and that's probably why she was assaulted. It's her fault.

She really did have a good set..wood

All I could think of with the crazy chick was she had a great rack and that's probably why she was assaulted. It's her fault.

She really did have a good set..wood

I doubt she was ever assaulted and is either using this as a cheap way to get attention, to gain entry to some element of a social group, or to further her politically-focused ideologies.

I doubt she was ever assaulted and is either using this as a cheap way to get attention, to gain entry to some element of a social group, or to further her politically-focused ideologies.

Agreed. Also, the fact that she screamed Ive been raped! About 17 times during that clip alone? Really doesn't do the whole, well women won't come forward immediately out of fear blah blah blah idea much good.

So wait, we've got a 50 year old certified psychology professor who is terrified to come forward to talk about getting dry humped, but we've got this lunatic 19 year old who will scream to anybody within earshot that she's been raped?

Huh. Seems reasonable.

I could only watch up to the 38 "like" out of that sluts trap. About 3 minutes in.

Well you sir are a douche. Is it really that hard to NOT be so? Is it really that hard to act like a man?

Anyway, you bring up a good point but you are just a bit off.

we have a "we are teaching our children to be retarded" culture on college campuses

I would say it is not limited to college and it is the entire public school system. From kindergarten on up. Also, it is not a new problem. Was an issue when I was a kid and continues to be so today.

Probably the over crowding and poor teacher pay would be a good place to start. I only say this because I know people that sent their children to really good, really expensive private schools and those children ARE MILES ahead of and smarter than kids who go to public school. Start there and you will be on to something.

Same probably holds true for college. I don't know any MIT or Yale grads but I would bet they are smarter than the Michigan and Ohio State grads lol.

College campuses have become something sinister. Not all....but many

Boom!....and there it is...the victim card :cry: . Yep you're under attack from the sinister colleges lol :D

Look parents are becoming obsessed with their children's safety. It is getting to the point where they won't let them play outside. And it is carrying over to the colleges. I will agree with that. But becoming sinister,man come the fock on. College is the same it always has been. You're being a drama queen.

College is the same it always has been. You're being a drama queen.

Um, no.

Absolutely no.

Um, no.

Absolutely no.

Lol ok. I'll play the game. How so? Explain to me how college is SO DIFFERENT today? And if you agree with the other wackaddodle, explain how it is so sinister lol? (If you are rational and do not agree with him, feel free to disregard that last question)

Boom!....and there it is...the victim card :cry: . Yep you're under attack from the sinister colleges lol :D

Look parents are becoming obsessed with their children's safety. It is getting to the point where they won't let them play outside. And it is carrying over to the colleges. I will agree with that. But becoming sinister,man come the fock on. College is the same it always has been. You're being a drama queen.

I have never been attacked by a college, that is a strange leap to make. Non sequitur

I have never been attacked by a college, that is a strange leap to make. Non sequitur

Lol you're a slippery one. You called college sinister did you not? Would you like a definition of the word? :D

Lol you're a slippery one. You called college sinister did you not? Would you like a definition of the word? :D

You're a focking idiot if you think college isn't sinister in 2018. Conservatives can't even voice their opinions on campus without some kind of verbal attack.

Maybe....Maybe not.....maybe I don't really care, I just liked looking at her b00bies!

You're a focking idiot if you think college isn't sinister in 2018. Conservatives can't even voice their opinions on campus without some kind of verbal attack.

Ok lets dance sweetheart. Would you say Cal Berkley is the epitome of liberal colleges in America? If not the most "liberal" is it at least a good example of one?

Ok lets dance sweetheart. Would you say Cal Berkley is the epitome of liberal colleges in America? If not the most "liberal" is it at least a good example of one?

There is an overwhelming liberal bias in college campuses today if you can't see that no point in even having a discussion about it. Did you even go to college or are you just talking out of your ass?

There is an overwhelming liberal bias in college campuses today if you can't see that no point in even having a discussion about it. Did you even go to college or are you just talking out of your ass?

Chickensh!t. Here's a link of available clubs at Cal Berkley.

https://callink.berkeley.edu/organizations?categories=5119

You can join anyone you like. If there happen to be more people who associate with clubs that have differing views than you and you are in the minority and they yell at you, well grow up, that's life. Stop being a focking snowflake lol :D .

You're a typical trumptart tool. And yes, I went to college. And no I didn't feel any bias, I never felt attacked, I never felt my sensibilities were being offended lol.

I drank a lot of beer and banged a lot of hot chicks. And I didn't b!tch and gripe about sh!t. There were lots of opportunities to do that. Young people tend to be more idealistic and gravitate towards that type of thing. Especially when they are in large groups and experiencing real freedom for the first time. They want their voices to be heard. But it has never been my way.

Too each his own, snowflake :D