Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Applebee's waitress suffers beatdown.........? No coverage on CNN, MSNBC.....

It's news because there is video. People still don't know how it works.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/13/four-women-wanted-for-pummeling-applebees-waitress-in-georgia-police-say.html

Only FoxNews covers this..........

If victim and offenders are all one race is there no outrage?

Those some fatazz b!tches. Fockin nasty.

You notice how most fat women are angry? Fat dudes too really. I guess I should say most fat people are angry. Just seems like the women are the worst.

Anyway, look you're fat. We all know you're fat. Yes we are all disgusted by it. But it is not our fault your fat. Stop blaming everyone else, stop stuffing twinkies down your trap and hit the gym for fock sakes. :lol:

You notice how most fat women are angry? Fat dudes too really. I guess I should say most fat people are angry. Just seems like the women are the worst.

Anyway, look you're fat. We all know you're fat. Yes we are all disgusted by it. But it is not our fault your fat. Stop blaming everyone else, stop stuffing twinkies down your trap and hit the gym for fock sakes. :lol:

What else do all of those ladies have in common? Perhaps they're angry and prone to violence for some other reason other than they're fat.

Lot of angry people at FFT. :ninja:

fat people in the country/off the beaten path aren't angry at all.

Excuse me. I know this is a bad time, but are you still going to sing Happy Birthday to my wife?

Excuse me. I know this is a bad time, but are you still going to sing Happy Birthday to my wife?

Lol

fat people in the country/off the beaten path aren't angry at all.

That because they in the country, with other fat country bumpkins. They spend their whole life eating themselves to death and never get fat shamed because they don't come to the city. At least the ones in the city may get shamed enough to turn it around. :D

really, at Applebees? that's one of the few places I will not go into. I even hated the Corbett commercials, remember the tasty trios things they were peddling. "This grill and bar is raising the bar"...no it isn't, you stink Applebees.

Honey, is that you? :unsure: My wife violently hates Applebees, I don't know why. To me it is what it is, something between fast food and a real restaurant, with booze. :dunno:

Beatin good in the neighborhood.

Already been said but, quality post. :thumbsup:

What else do all of those ladies have in common? Perhaps they're angry and prone to violence for some other reason other than they're fat.

Perhaps, but keep in mind this nonsense being sold to them that you can be happy at any size, which we all know is not true, and so when they find themselves truly unhappy at their above average size it makes them even more angry,

At some point we need to stop lying to people because we want them to feel better. Often being honest might hurt, but in the long run I think it helps more.

Plus the hair. They are pissed off big time about the card they have been dealt in the hair department. Let's face it, their natural hair is ridiculous, so they have to spend all that time and money getting their hair did.