Sign in to follow this  
edjr

United is killing giant bunny rabbits now.

http://mashable.com/2017/04/26/united-airlines-giant-rabbit-simon-dies/?utm_cid=hp-r-1#L9SM6V8Bqgq7

Serious contender for world's biggest rabbit dies on United flight

A giant rabbit which was poised to become the world's biggest has died on one of its transatlantic flights.

The three-foot (90cm), 10-month continental giant rabbit, named Simon, died while in the cargo section of a Boeing 767 travelling from London Heathrow to O'Hare airport in Chicago, according to The Sun.
Simon's breeder, Annette Edwards from Worcestershire, said the rabbit was expected to grow to be the world's biggest after his father Darius grew to 4ft 4in (1.32m). The buyer was a "famous celebrity."
“Something very strange has happened and I want to know what. I’ve sent rabbits all around the world and nothing like this has happened before,” Edwards told the newspaper.
Edwards told The Associated Press that Simon had a vet check shortly before traveling.
"Simon had his vet check just before getting on the plane," she said. "He was fit as a fiddle."
In a statement sent to Mashable, a United spokesperson said: “We were saddened to hear this news. The safety and wellbeing of all the animals that travel with us is of the utmost importance to United Airlines and our PetSafe team."
“We have been in contact with our customer and have offered assistance. We are reviewing this matter.”
The fresh incident comes after a United Airlines passenger was forcibly dragged off an overbooked flight.
David Dao, a 69-year-old man who was trying to get from Chicago to Louisville on an April 9 flight, suffered a concussion and a broken nose after police officers ripped him from his seat and dragged him off the flight.
Dao also lost two teeth and endured sinus damage, according to attorney Thomas Demetrio, who went on to say Dao will undergo reconstructive surgery.

When will it end? United needs to be stopped ASAP

Hopefully it can still win Worlds Biggest Dead Rabbit.

How long do you think they have? few days?

In related news ('cause I'm still thinking of something funny-rabbit wise):

They released more footage from the Dr incident - and the various 'police' statements - as well as witness statements.

Let's just say the 'cops' were lying their asses off. The footage supports the witness statements.

Interesting side note - they weren't even supposed to be wearing the 'police' jackets (they weren't police).

They were told months ago - but apparently felt cool wearing them.

It's good news for the doc; He's got at LEAST two different deep pockets to go after now.

United will likely also sue Airport security - as the proximate cause of the doc's harm.

The idiot 'cops' will cry to their union (now that they were caught lying) that their statements

were taken under duress (This already happened) and that they weren't trained to deal with

145lb Asian Terrorists.

Anybody having Monty Python Flashbacks "He's HUGE! HE's got giant Fangs and things!"

It's pretty Obvious United deployed The Holy Hand Grenade.

In related news ('cause I'm still thinking of something funny-rabbit wise):

They released more footage from the Dr incident - and the various 'police' statements - as well as witness statements.

Let's just say the 'cops' were lying their asses off. The footage supports the witness statements.

Interesting side note - they weren't even supposed to be wearing the 'police' jackets (they weren't police).

They were told months ago - but apparently felt cool wearing them.

It's good news for the doc; He's got at LEAST two different deep pockets to go after now.

United will likely also sue Airport security - as the proximate cause of the doc's harm.

The idiot 'cops' will cry to their union (now that they were caught lying) that their statements

were taken under duress (This already happened) and that they weren't trained to deal with

145lb Asian Terrorists.

The best thing to come out of this is that Hop Sing will not be on any United flights I am on.

The best thing to come out of this is that Hop Sing will not be on any United flights I am on.

Rockin the G5.

Rockin the G5.

I wish. Going through an airport, especially on Fridays and weekends, is like going through a giant daycare.

I wish. Going through an airport, especially on Fridays and weekends, is like going through a giant daycare.

going to an airport on a Friday or a weekend is like driving through a major city at 5 pm.

You know what you're in for, make a different plan

going to an airport on a Friday or a weekend is like driving through a major city at 5 pm.

You know what you're in for, make a different plan

Not exactly. Friday and the weekends you have a much larger number of entitled retards that barely ever fly.

FYI - Monday morning is like driving through major city at 5pm

Still amazes me how much business flying occurs to this day. Technology was supposed to make that shiit obsolete. - Esp after 9.11.

Fock, we had state of the art $10K dedicated full-time vid-con on our desks - didn't change anything.

No shiit. People would fly 8K miles for a 35minute meeting.

I've experienced first-hand the power of FTF over VC,

but it still shouldn't be that way.

Fock these focking airlines.

We're flying basically the same plane technology that we did 70 years ago - with less service.

We're essentially the only major developed country in the world - one of the largest -

that can't master the focking bullet train.

Hell, what am I saying? We can't even make Amtrak viable.

Geesus, Just saw this:

UNITED IS RESPONSIBLE FOR A THIRD OF ALL ANIMAL DEATHS ON AIRPLANES IN THE LAST FIVE YEARS.

WTF?

Gawddamn. They should at least have to inform everyone paying to transport their pet.

Geesus, Just saw this:

UNITED IS RESPONSIBLE FOR A THIRD OF ALL ANIMAL DEATHS ON AIRPLANES IN THE LAST FIVE YEARS.

WTF?

Gawddamn. They should at least have to inform everyone paying to transport their pet.

If you had a terminally ill pet this might be a cheaper way to have them euthanized, plus you get a vacation out of the deal.

If you had a terminally ill pet this might be a cheaper way to have them euthanized, plus you get a vacation out of the deal.

I laughed

Still amazes me how much business flying occurs to this day. Technology was supposed to make that shiit obsolete. - Esp after 9.11.

Fock, we had state of the art $10K dedicated full-time vid-con on our desks - didn't change anything.

No shiit. People would fly 8K miles for a 35minute meeting.

I've experienced first-hand the power of FTF over VC,

but it still shouldn't be that way.

Fock these focking airlines.

We're flying basically the same plane technology that we did 70 years ago - with less service.

We're essentially the only major developed country in the world - one of the largest -

that can't master the focking bullet train.

Hell, what am I saying? We can't even make Amtrak viable.

I work with local governments. Their technology is worse than any airline. Some of the jursidictions still issue hand written refund checks. I am surprised some of them even have push button phones much less video conference capabilities.

I think it was a crass move on United's part when they asked her if she would like to keep its feet.

Initial word from United is that the Rabbit became uncooperative and hostile.

Did the rabbit also threaten to make law suit against united?

10,000 carrots!

I pulled into town in a police car

Your daddy said I took it just a little too far

You're saying other things but your girlfriend lied

Can't catch me cause the rabbit done died

Yes it did

Dude leaves behind 147 dependents.

Somebunny's gonna have to pay. :mad:

• Like 1

Dude leaves behind 147 dependents.

Somebunny's gonna have to pay. :mad:

I just received a United Premier email. Rabbit stew is being added to the first class menu.

Well, I think its safe to say that there is at least ONE rabbit

who has had enough of United and

their dirty Trix. :mad:

There is absolutely no reason that Rabbit should have been travelling.

Silly Rabbit. Trips are for kids. :nono: