Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Reality admits to being a snitch...

Newbie has admitted to being one.

Yes he has. He had me banned for expressing my feelings towards wannabe aspiring rappers.

The only person who I ever thought should be banned was gfiafp. Let it go. This bored gets light enough traffic anyway. I mean sure, he can get under my skin, under anyone's skin, but if it was that important, why do you even interact with him?

The only person who I ever thought should be banned was gfiafp. Let it go. This bored gets light enough traffic anyway. I mean sure, he can get under my skin, under anyone's skin, but if it was that important, why do you even interact with him?

I don't even think GFIAFP needed to be perma banned. But towards the end he needed a timeout for sure

Newbie just admitted to using an alias.. While banned... I'm pretty sure that is grounds for a perma-ban.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=454009&page=24

I guess now we actually know what kind of people actually use aliases and lie about it.. Guess I am not surprised. I don't condone reporting someone but, in this case, would completely understand if somebody did..

Sad..

:(

The snoflakes have reached depths that even they couldn't have imagined. Sad.

Guess you didn't want to step in the yellow snow that is Reality, huh? :lol:

Didn't report anybody, never would, just bringing the facts.

I like that you guys circle the wagons though. You're a good pal.

Is it actually snitching when he is the one who admitted it? You're kind of stupid fella.

Stupid is saying "you guys circle the wagons", ie... to take defensive posture, when nobody defended Newbie, dummy.

And your post saying look who admitted to using an alias...that's something that gets people perma-banned...then starting a thread about is about it is being a passive aggressive snitch. Paint it anyway you want, but everyone knows what game you were playing. :(

Stupid is saying "you guys circle the wagons", ie... to take defensive posture, when nobody defended Newbie, dummy.

And your post saying look who admitted to using an alias...that's something that gets people perma-banned...then starting a thread about is about it is being a passive aggressive snitch. Paint it anyway you want, but everyone knows what game you were playing. :(

So you started a thread...

I was spot on concerning all accounts, thanks for verifying.

SNITCH !!!

To mock you sure....and if you are saying I verified it, then you saying that my assessment that you were passive-aggressively snitching was spot-on.

See, people of different ideologies can agree. We're an example for the nation. :doublethumbsup:

The snoflakes have reached depths that even they couldn't have imagined. Sad.

You start a thread goading Newb's wife - and you're calling out people as sad snowflakes? :doh: