Sign in to follow this  
nzoner

New true crime movie that shot up my best of list

Had some time to kill this weekend with my lil bro while the wimmen went shopping so we decided to go see The Infiltrator.Two thumbs way up.

I recently tried to start watching Breaking Bad and I just cant get into it. Not understanding the love for Cranston.

Cranston and Leguizamo killed it. An entire movie about El Padrino......without El Padrino. Ben Bratt and Diane Kruger also were pretty damn good in this film.

Not bad... Is available on Amazon prime

Nice...thanks guys

..downloaded it for a flight coming.

I recently tried to start watching Breaking Bad and I just cant get into it. Not understanding the love for Cranston.

You gotta force your way through the first season. But it's worth it, gets super good

You gotta force your way through the first season. But it's worth it, gets super good

Definitely. I didn't think I would like it because of the drugs nature of it. Not really something I'm interested in. But the story and the characters are so good.

Force your way through that first season and see what you think. If you don't like it then just plow through that second season. After that should only take you one more season to start liking it. :)

• Like 1

The vast majority of people I have talked to say pretty much the same thing. Right now, its just SO bad to me....its like a Three's Company episode with dumb misunderstandings and such and none of the characters are endearing themselves to me. None of them are even making me hate them enough to keep things interesting.

Comparing that to another show that I did get hooked on, the Sopranos, where two or three of the characters hooked me immediately and were able to overcome my hatred for the others that added nothing...most notably Meadow and Anthony Jr. Other characters, such as Tony's mother, were so well acted and formed that the dislike for them added to the show as well, if that makes sense.

The vast majority of people I have talked to say pretty much the same thing. Right now, its just SO bad to me....its like a Three's Company episode with dumb misunderstandings and such and none of the characters are endearing themselves to me. None of them are even making me hate them enough to keep things interesting.

Comparing that to another show that I did get hooked on, the Sopranos, where two or three of the characters hooked me immediately and were able to overcome my hatred for the others that added nothing...most notably Meadow and Anthony Jr. Other characters, such as Tony's mother, were so well acted and formed that the dislike for them added to the show as well, if that makes sense.

It's freakin excellent. Totally worth your time.

Cranston=Snowflake

you want him to melt in your mouth?

you want him to melt in your mouth?

Your work here has been sub-par lately.

Your work here has been sub-par lately.

after 100k or so, he's been mailing it in. Acreed 100%.

Or were you saying "sub-par" in a complimentary way. :dunno:

after 100k or so, he's been mailing it in. Acreed 100%.

Or were you saying "sub-par" in a complimentary way. :dunno:

No. He has set a pretty good standard for himself, but he's been like you said, mailing it in.

No. He has set a pretty good standard for himself, but he's been like you said, mailing it in.

trying to get 'some' work done

Minor spoiler regarding plot line....

It has to do with undercover work...I generally like this types of movies and based on a true story it says anyway, not sure how much liberties they took. Entertaining enough