Sign in to follow this  
LaChup

Show Me The Paper!

Federal Judge Carter sets Trial Date for Obama's Eligibility!

The expedited trial has been set for Jan. 26, 2010!

Many concerned veterans and citizens attended the hearing in Federal Court in Santa Ana in the lawsuit against Barack Obama to determine his eligibility to be President and Commander in Chief. About 150 people showed up, almost all in support of the lawsuit to demand that Obama release his birth certificate and other records that he has hidden from the American people.

Judge David Carter refused to hear Obama's request for dismissal. He indicated there was almost no chance that this case would be dismissed. Obama is arguing this lawsuit was filed in the wrong court if you can believe that. Obama would prefer a "kangaroo court" instead of a Federal court! Assuming Judge Carter denies Obama's motion for dismissal, he will likely then order expedited discovery which will force Obama to release his birth certificate in a timely manner (if he has one).

The judge, WHO IS A FORMER U.S. MARINE, repeated several times that this is A VERY SERIOUS CASE which must be resolved quickly so that the troops know that their Commander in Chief is eligible to hold that position and issue lawful orders to our military in this time of war. He basically said OBAMA MUST PROVE HIS ELIGIBILITY to the court! He said Americans deserve to know the truth about their President!

The two U.S. Attorneys representing Barack Obama tried everything they could to sway the judge that this case was frivolous, but Carter would have none of it and cut them off several times. Obama's attorneys left the courtroom after about the 90 minute hearing looking defeated and nervous.

Great day in America for the U.S. Constitution! The truth about Barack Obama's eligibility will be known fairly soon - Judge Carter practically guaranteed it!

Video from the press conference after the hearing coming soon. Congratulations to plaintiffs attorney Dr. Orly Taitz! She did a great job and won some huge victories. She was fearless!

Show you the paper?

Here You Go

See..............that wasn't so hard was it? That is more than what Obama has been able to produce.:) If someone asked me for my birth certificate, I would be able to produce it within hours and I certainly wouldn't be "disappointed" for them asking. What is he afraid of? And by the way............get me a copy of that thesis statement too while your at it.

Federal Judge Carter sets Trial Date for Obama's Eligibility!

The expedited trial has been set for Jan. 26, 2010!

Many concerned veterans and citizens attended the hearing in Federal Court in Santa Ana in the lawsuit against Barack Obama to determine his eligibility to be President and Commander in Chief. About 150 people showed up, almost all in support of the lawsuit to demand that Obama release his birth certificate and other records that he has hidden from the American people.

Judge David Carter refused to hear Obama's request for dismissal. He indicated there was almost no chance that this case would be dismissed. Obama is arguing this lawsuit was filed in the wrong court if you can believe that. Obama would prefer a "kangaroo court" instead of a Federal court! Assuming Judge Carter denies Obama's motion for dismissal, he will likely then order expedited discovery which will force Obama to release his birth certificate in a timely manner (if he has one).

The judge, WHO IS A FORMER U.S. MARINE, repeated several times that this is A VERY SERIOUS CASE which must be resolved quickly so that the troops know that their Commander in Chief is eligible to hold that position and issue lawful orders to our military in this time of war. He basically said OBAMA MUST PROVE HIS ELIGIBILITY to the court! He said Americans deserve to know the truth about their President!

The two U.S. Attorneys representing Barack Obama tried everything they could to sway the judge that this case was frivolous, but Carter would have none of it and cut them off several times. Obama's attorneys left the courtroom after about the 90 minute hearing looking defeated and nervous.

Great day in America for the U.S. Constitution! The truth about Barack Obama's eligibility will be known fairly soon - Judge Carter practically guaranteed it!

Video from the press conference after the hearing coming soon. Congratulations to plaintiffs attorney Dr. Orly Taitz! She did a great job and won some huge victories. She was fearless!

too embarassed to link to your source?

To be honest I really don't care about this whole "birther" thing. So pardon my ignorance on the subject, but this seems like a "topic" that could be easily addressed and put away. Why does it still have legs?

I think that this is from a couple of weeks ago. The judge did not dismiss the suit as Obama's lawyers had hoped for.

However, I believe that the judge slapped the loony lady who is pushing the case with a $20k fine for her behavior during the initial motions. That may give you an indication of how things might go in this one the rest of the way.

To be honest I really don't care about this whole "birther" thing. So pardon my ignorance on the subject, but this seems like a "topic" that could be easily addressed and put away. Why does it still have legs?

It was put away, nutty people keep bringing it up.

I don't think the Obama administration has any motivation to put it away. The longer these nutjobs hang around the better the administration looks in comparison.

That's the reason I didn't ever pay attention, but why is a Federal Judge not happy with whatever "evidence" is out there? Are you saying the Judge is nutty too? That's whats throwing me off. If people were just saying it or blogging about it or whatever that's one thing. But the fact that it's in the courts seems odd to me if it was as cut and dry as I thought. :doublethumbsup:

That's the reason I didn't ever pay attention, but why is a Federal Judge not happy with whatever "evidence" is out there? Are you saying the Judge is nutty too? That's whats throwing me off. If people were just saying it or blogging about it or whatever that's one thing. But the fact that it's in the courts seems odd to me if it was as cut and dry as I thought. :doublethumbsup:

Any person with an agenda can file a lawsuit.

Any person with an agenda can file a lawsuit.

Well sure, but that's not the point. The point is that a federal judge did not dismiss it. Listen, I'm not arguing anything, but it seems odd.

I can file a lawsuit on some stupid made up thing, but a jugde would prolly throw me out if I didn't have any leg to stand on and it was "nutty". :doublethumbsup:

Well sure, but that's not the point. The point is that a federal judge did not dismiss it. Listen, I'm not arguing anything, but it seems odd.

I can file a lawsuit on some stupid made up thing, but a jugde would prolly throw me out if I didn't have any leg to stand on and it was "nutty". :doublethumbsup:

This federal judge has not dismissed it "yet". Other federal judges have dismissed it previously.

Re: Federal Judges - See: Samuel Kent.

All libs are the same. Any time anyone voices opposition or asks for accountability, they are called "loons" by the left. You need to have a better comeback for this. Were you all "loons" who insisted on Bush's military records being released. I think not. Wake up you bunch of sheep, it is o.k. to question the person who holds the highest office of our land. If he would just produce the paperwork, as any natural born citizen would be able to do, this would all go away. End of story :thumbsdown:

All libs are the same. Any time anyone voices opposition or asks for accountability, they are called "loons" by the left. You need to have a better comeback for this. Were you all "loons" who insisted on Bush's military records being released. I think not. Wake up you bunch of sheep, it is o.k. to question the person who holds the highest office of our land. If he would just produce the paperwork, as any natural born citizen would be able to do, this would all go away. End of story :thumbsdown:

Yes, the birthers deserve to be taken seriously. And I didn't say loony, I said nutty.

:nono:

Yes, the birthers deserve to be taken seriously. And I didn't say loony, I said nutty.

:thumbsdown:

Why not? It shouldn't be too hard to prove..............right? Looney.......nutty.............same thing :nono:

Why not? It shouldn't be too hard to prove..............right? Looney.......nutty.............same thing :headbanger:

Really, the correct term would be "wacky".

All libs are the same. Any time anyone voices opposition or asks for accountability, they are called "loons" by the left. You need to have a better comeback for this. Were you all "loons" who insisted on Bush's military records being released. I think not. Wake up you bunch of sheep, it is o.k. to question the person who holds the highest office of our land. If he would just produce the paperwork, as any natural born citizen would be able to do, this would all go away. End of story :banana:

Why would the Obama people want the story to go away when it serves their purposes to keep draging it out as long as possible?

It's people with legitimate gripes about President Obama that want the story to go away because people that promote it ... no offense ... but they take up media attention and make Obama critics look ridiculous to everybody.

Why would the Obama people want the story to go away when it serves their purposes to keep draging it out as long as possible?

It's people with legitimate gripes about President Obama that want the story to go away because people that promote it ... no offense ... but they take up media attention and make Obama critics look ridiculous to everybody.

No offense, but, more than half the country has legitimate gripes about Obama. You can be assured of this by his low approval ratings. The media doesn't cover this because.......well.........the media is in Obama's back pocket. As far as dragging things out as long as possible...............Obama is very good at that too. Remember Iraq, Afghanistan, Guantanamo, free gas :banana: , etc., etc., etc.? The only purpose this serves is to show the American people that they got BOO'd :overhead:

the judge actually dismissed the case - pretty fishy circumstances though:

The ruling came this morning from Judge David Carter who as WND reported last night apparently recently hired a law clerk out of the law firm that has been paid nearly $1.7 million to defend Obama from such eligibility challenges.

A Wikipedia page has been cited by dozens of bloggers after it listed Siddarth Velamoor as one of the newest law clerks for Carter – who today released his ruling dismissing the complaint in the Barnett v. Obama case in the Central District, Southern Division Court in Santa Ana, Calif.

Velamoor is also listed in the Martindale lawyer database as an associate of international law firm Perkins Coie, the same law firm of Robert Bauer – top lawyer for Obama, Obama's presidential campaign, the Democratic National Committee and Obama's Organizing for America – and the same Washington, D.C., lawyer who defended President Obama in lawsuits challenging his eligibility to be president.

As WND has reported, Federal Election Commission records for "Obama for America" show that the lobby organization has paid Perkins Coie exactly $1,666,397.01 since the 2008 election.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=114411

Another huge FAYLE by the birthers, and another great day for Obama. His opponents continue to look like a bunch of lunatics, and he and his family get to sit back and laugh their asses off at them. :unsure:

the judge actually dismissed the case - pretty fishy circumstances though:

The ruling came this morning from Judge David Carter who as WND reported last night apparently recently hired a law clerk out of the law firm that has been paid nearly $1.7 million to defend Obama from such eligibility challenges.

A Wikipedia page has been cited by dozens of bloggers after it listed Siddarth Velamoor as one of the newest law clerks for Carter – who today released his ruling dismissing the complaint in the Barnett v. Obama case in the Central District, Southern Division Court in Santa Ana, Calif.

Velamoor is also listed in the Martindale lawyer database as an associate of international law firm Perkins Coie, the same law firm of Robert Bauer – top lawyer for Obama, Obama's presidential campaign, the Democratic National Committee and Obama's Organizing for America – and the same Washington, D.C., lawyer who defended President Obama in lawsuits challenging his eligibility to be president.

As WND has reported, Federal Election Commission records for "Obama for America" show that the lobby organization has paid Perkins Coie exactly $1,666,397.01 since the 2008 election.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=114411

Poor World Net Daily and Orley Taitz. One day those tin foil, bitter motherfockers will get the President... if not for those pesky law clerks! ;)

he and his family get to sit back and laugh their asses off at them. :doh:

They are laughing their asses off at idiots like you who bought his hope and change BS. :music_guitarred:

because there are a lot of racists in the country? mr. all-american white boy, john mccain, was born in panama, i believe. none of these "good ol boys" questioning obama are asking and would never ask for mccain's birth certificate.

100 percent of the birthers=racists. they can deny it all they want ("hey, i once had a black person over for dinner!") but let's be blunt here.

and some of them are paranoid and crazy, like coke addicts. but the racist part is in all the birthers dna.

because there are a lot of racists in the country? mr. all-american white boy, john mccain, was born in panama, i believe. none of these "good ol boys" questioning obama are asking and would never ask for mccain's birth certificate.

100 percent of the birthers=racists. they can deny it all they want ("hey, i once had a black person over for dinner!") but let's be blunt here.

and some of them are paranoid and crazy, like coke addicts. but the racist part is in all the birthers dna.

ahhhh ignorance at its finest. If all else fails, cry racism. how pathetic :music_guitarred:

ahhhh ignorance at its finest. If all else fails, cry racism. how pathetic :music_guitarred:

the document has been produced on multiple news shows. chris matthews waved it in the face of gordon liddy, who became a whimpering pile of goo. why aren't you demanding mccain's birth certificate? cripes, we have governor in michigan born in canada! where's the outrage about that? of course, she's white.

if you're still paranoid and don't want to believe it, you probably are a racist. and thick-headed.

reality.

the document has been produced on multiple news shows. chris matthews waved it in the face of gordon liddy, who became a whimpering pile of goo. why aren't you demanding mccain's birth certificate? cripes, we have governor in michigan born in canada! where's the outrage about that? of course, she's white.

if you're still paranoid and don't want to believe it, you probably are a racist. and thick-headed.

reality.

I could give two focks about the issue. Its just sad to see pathetic pieces of ignorant shiot like you play the race card whenever you don't hear what you want. focking moron. :music_guitarred:

I do think it has anything to do with racism, but itcertainly reeks of desperation.

The republicans know they have no one who has a ghost of a chance to beat Obama, so they try to prove he's ineligible.

Lame, desperate, and hilarious.

I do think it has anything to do with racism, but itcertainly reeks of desperation.

The republicans know they have no one who has a ghost of a chance to beat Obama, so they try to prove he's ineligible.

Lame, desperate, and hilarious.

Take off the blinders and look at this approval ratings, in 2 month from now duffy duck could run against him and win.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_con...l_index_history

reality.

First of all, The document for Obama has been produced. What do the "birthers" want, a personal document sent to their house?

As far as McCain, no one, including McCain, denies he was born in Panama. Everyone acknowledges this fact. The issue with McCain is that he was born to US citizens on a US military base in Panama. His father was serving in Panama when he was born. Obama went on record as saying that there was no denying that John McCain was an American. However; the letter of the law could make McCain ineligible because he was not born on American Soil..

It's all a bunch of trivial bullsh1t on both sides. When the election comes around everyone will get the chance to vote as they wish and decide to keep Obama or move on to someone else.

Take off the blinders and look at this approval ratings, in 2 month from now duffy duck could run against him and win.

Really? Then explain why the birthers are continuing with this lame battle?

Also, those ratings are meaningless. For the hundreth time, if the economy is booming in 2011, Obama gets reelected in a landslide. If it's still faultering, he loses.

Really? Then explain why the birthers are continuing with this lame battle?

Also, those ratings are meaningless. For the hundreth time, if the economy is booming in 2011, Obama gets reelected in a landslide. If it's still faultering, he loses.

Firstly if your messiah would want to put an end to this and quit wasting tax payer dollars he has an easy way of ending this....

Secondly your messiah all but ensured with his moronic policies the economic downturn that you predict will be his downfall.

The election isn't until 2012 so it's irrelevant if duffy duck or the more well known daffy duck could beat him in 2 months.

I could give two focks about the issue. Its just sad to see pathetic pieces of ignorant shiot like you play the race card whenever you don't hear what you want. focking moron. :rolleyes:

this is the only time i've played the race card concerning obama--because it is the issue that is race driven, no questions. no ifs ands or buts. get the fock over it or stop making excuses.

the end.