Sign in to follow this  
HenryHill9323

Is Bill Clinton buddies with a convicted pedophile?

If true, this won't be good for Hillary's campaign.

Ol Slick apparently took several trips to the pedo's private island where orgies with underage girls took place.

Bill Clinton identified in lawsuit against his former friend and pedophile Jeffrey Epstein who had 'regular' orgies at his Caribbean compound that the former president visited multiple times
  • The former president was friends with Jeffrey Epstein, a financier who was arrested in 2008 for soliciting underage prostitutes
  • A new lawsuit has revealed how Clinton took multiple trips to Epstein's private island where he 'kept young women as sex slaves'
  • Clinton was also apparently friends with a woman who collected naked pictures of underage girls for Epstein to choose from
  • He hasn't cut ties with that woman, however, and invited her to Chelsea's wedding

A new lawsuit has revealed the extent of former President Clinton's friendship with a fundraiser who was later jailed for having sex with an underage prostitute.

Bill Clinton's relationship with Jeffrey Epstein, who served time in 2008 for his illegal sexual partners, included up multiple trips to the onetime billionaire's private island in the Caribbean where underage girls were allegedly kept as sex slaves.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2584309/Bill-Clinton-identified-lawsuit-against-former-friend-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-regular-orgies-Caribbean-compound-former-president-visited-multiple-times.html#ixzz3NyLuwt97
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Depends on what your definition of never mind. :bench:

If true, this won't be good for Hillary's campaign.

I think it looks great. Thank you Slick Willie for looking out for the best interests of this country and helping derail things here.

I think it looks great. Thank you Slick Willie for looking out for the best interests of this country and helping derail things here.

I was hoping Cankles would get the Demwit nomination before the spit hit the fan.

But while Prince Andrew and other public figures resumed meeting with a post-prison Epstein, Clinton appears to have avoided the billionaire, who owns a private Caribbean island, a Manhattan mansion, a New Mexico ranch, and a Paris apartment in addition to his waterfront Palm Beach residence.

A politician hanging with a billionaire, then avoiding him after he is convicted of a crime.

I'm going to need a little more than that to begin my outrage.

A politician hanging with a billionaire, then avoiding him after he is convicted of a crime.

pretend it was bush, that'll get it rolling.

I'm sure you do.

:overhead:

It's about on par with the Scalia "scandal" that may or may not have happened.

It's about on par with the Scalia "scandal" that may or may not have happened.

Who knows.

The lawsuits are just ramping up. Let's see what the attorneys discover if they decide to dig into Clinton's multiple trips to his private island sex den, and why Clinton gave the felon 20 different cell numbers.

I said your bar is lower than mine. I didn't say you were outraged, fake or otherwise, did I?

If I ever get my private island sex den idea off the ground .... oh nevermind .... I wouldn't have invited any of you guys there anyways. But it's still quite a nice offer that this guy was willing to share his menagerie with others. Chinese, Indian, and Middle Eastern emperors never did that. I need his phone number.

Our leaders avoid being seen with pedophiles whereas the Muslim religion was founded by one.

Muhammad married his favorite wife when she was six. Imagine the self discipline Allah gave him that kept from boning her all the way until she was nine. When her two front teeth came out, he probably had a good time.

This will gain steam. It already has in England with regard to the Prince. He is not going down alone.

This will gain steam. It already has in England with regard to the Prince. He is not going down alone.

Looks like nobody on that island went down alone.

Because, apparently the Prince still met with him...while what Frank posted claims Clinton avoided the guy.

So...what is the problem again?

A guy that isn't/can't run again...avoided a guy who was convicted of a crime?

Because, apparently the Prince still met with him...while what Frank posted claims Clinton avoided the guy.

He's a Democrat... on purpose!

So, now anyone who isn't/can't run again is off limits for discussion?

I'll remember that next time you and your ilk bring up Bush. :thumbsup:

Was watching CNN's coverage of this last night on Anderson Coopers 360. No mention at all of Clinton's possibles ties and involvement with Epstein. His name wasn't even brought up. That's says everything you need to know about the upcoming race and the MSM.

Mick Jagger

Donald Trump

Ivana Trump

Ivanka Trump

Ehmud Ohlmert

Tony Blair

George Mitchell

Angie Everhart

Liz Hurley

Sarah Ferguson

Alec Baldwin

Barbara Walters

Minnie Driver

Sir Richard Branson

Tom Ford

John Cleese

Dustin Hoffman

Bobby Kennedy Jr

Senator Edward Kennedy

Henry Kissinger

Maria Shriver.

Rupert Murdoch

Janice Dickinson

Marie Helvin

Look at this disgusting list of pervs that was in this guy's little black book.

Disgusting

:thumbsdown:

Disgusting

prolly are pervs :dunno:

Except Donald Trump, Henry Kissinger and Rupert Murdoch, right?

Can we imagine Liz Hurley is too?

Disgusting

All of them fly to his private orgy island multiple times?

All of them have 20 different phone numbers in his book?

All of them have a history of porking women less than half their age while married?

Can we imagine Liz Hurley is too?

It's rumored that Willy fawked her. A+ if he did.

All of them fly to his private orgy island multiple times?

All of them have 20 different phone numbers in his book?

All of them have a history of porking women less than half their age while married?

Probably.

Degenerates.