Sign in to follow this  
ricanrockers

Who blew up on your bench?

Hartline and Cook will be starting next week!! :mad:

Cameron for me... I have him and Sudfeld in both of my leagues. Started Suds in one (my more important one) over Cameron.

That won't happen again.

Studfeld killed me in one league and sat Cook. Got the win in another league but I'm going with Greg Olsen next week.

Cameron for me... I have him and Sudfeld in both of my leagues. Started Suds in one (my more important one) over Cameron.

That won't happen again.

I'll second this. Won't happen again. Luckily I still have a chance at winning.

Orange Julius, Carson Palmer (didn't outscore my starter, though)

Boldin.....................pulled in last hour to put in Bowe.

ouch!!

• Like 1

Hartline and Julius Thomas.

I had strongly considered Hartline but drank the Kenbrell Thompkins kool aid and SCREWED myself. Not bugging out as much over Thomas because I hadn't considered starting him. Having waited on TE, I can only hope RGIII hooks up with Fred Davis early and often tomorrow.

Edelman, I knew better but I let people talk me out of this guy. I watched him play closely last year and he was fantastic before going down with injury. We give punt returns yards and kickoffs to the players. I played Jacoby Jones in his place!

Hartline and jordy. Started Maurice jones drew at flex and decker luckily I won cuz my opponent had david Wilson Lamar miller and Calvin Johnson.

Committed the Cardinal sin of taking Vereen out of the flex for Lance Moore right before game time. When will I ever learn?

J Edelman in 2 of my leagues, figured with Amendolas fragile health he was going to replace him at some point, didn't figure he would do good while he was healthy though. Still won't be playing him though probably, will probably wait and see how things go.

Eli Manning (outscored Russell Wilson by 20) and Joique Bell (who outscored Wilson, Gore, amd Chris Johnson who I all started)

Not a single player on my bench outperformed any of my starters. Felt pretty good about that. Switched from Darren McFadden to Daryl Richardson back to Darren McFadden in the flex, which netted me more than 4 additional fantasy points. Would've been even better if his second TD wasn't called back.

I did drop Cleveland Defense (8 pts overall in my league) for Colts Defense (5 pts overall) at the last minute--which was a bit odd, because I had enough faith in Terrelle Pryor to start Darren McFadden. Think of this as Fantasy Football Cognitive Dissonance.