Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Chiefs at Eagles - In-game Discussion

McCoy is owned in my primary league by the luckiest focker in the modern era. He NEVER has a player lose any time to injuries.

And of course, Bowe has been non-existant. FOCK!!!!!!!!

Complete sentences would have been nice.

He's a product of the Chicago public school system. Grammar is way down on the list of priorities.

If it wasnt for that td from bowe last week hes been crap..

If it wasn't for that TD last week, he'd be on my waiver wire. He's only on my team due to computer problems during draft. I focking hate him.

So I am deducing that Shady was just bluffing the injury? WTF or he has super human healing powers

So I am deducing that Shady was just bluffing the injury? WTF or he has super human healing powers

As I said, the luckiest focker in the modern era is in my FF league and owns McCoy. For all intents and purposes McCoy = Achilles. (Note he may have gotten hit there too).

This new feature of thread replies popping up right in your line of typing is F*&^K*&NG annoying!

D Bowe you suck! Lets go!

Looks like someone reminded Vick that Desean Jackson is still alive. True, he overthrew him on that attempted TD, but nice to see the effort.

This new feature of thread replies popping up right in your line of typing is F*&^K*&NG annoying!

D Bowe you suck! Lets go!

Yeah, it should be 'Some topless chick just walked by a webcam' with option 'Show me'

2nd down and 3, and you pass twice??? Mr. Chip is Mr. Clueless!

And this college "looking at the side line for the play" is pretty embarrassing, this won't last long IMO!

2nd down and 3, and you pass twice??? Mr. Chip is Mr. Clueless!

And this college "looking at the side line for the play" is pretty embarrassing, this won't last long IMO!

Heck, it's high school junk

1. Vick surviving a lot of big hits in this game. But taking way too many. Can't last this way.

2. Chip is showing he's still a college coach. Will get better I'm sure, but that 2 pt attempt was stuuuupid.

3. How does someone with a lisp end up in broadcasting?

REid, play action doesn't work when you never run the frickin rock

I had forgotten just how bad a coach Andy Reid is. It's all coming back to me though.

i don't see any problem with it.

for a dollar, I took the under... of course, we were 11ty beers in, but BFD

he set the line ar 40.5, I took the under... these are not very good teams, hence my beer talk that they couldn't rub two nickels together and top 40 pts... LOL got my wish

16-9 at the moment, I am LOL at every inept play, lol fumble, wtf he missed it?!?! FG

go FAIL!!!! woohoo!!!

yes, DJax with a big catch!

And like a little focking poosay, he runs out of bounds instead of trying to make a move to score. He's got no better sense of things than when he spiked the ball on the 1 yard line years ago.

Alex Smith is painful to watch

Almost as painful as watching Charles try to run between the tackles.

Have no idea why the Eagles don't go 10 in the box, as Smith is obviously incapable of throwing the ball more than 5 yards down the field.

And I just traded for Bowe. Fock my team.

for a dollar, I took the under... of course, we were 11ty beers in, but BFD

he set the line ar 40.5, I took the under... these are not very good teams, hence my beer talk that they couldn't rub two nickels together and top 40 pts... LOL got my wish

16-9 at the moment, I am LOL at every inept play, lol fumble, wtf he missed it?!?! FG

go FAIL!!!! woohoo!!!

Wow, 2nd week in a row posting while blind drunk. You're consistent.