Sign in to follow this  
jerryskids

++ UPDATE: Roddy White -- INACTIVE

(RotoWire) White (hamstring) is expected to suit up Thursday against the Buccaneers, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports. Analysis: White didn't participate in practice this week, but the Falcons seem to be giving off an optimistic mindset, as Vaughn McClure of ESPN.com relayed that something "dramatic" will have to occur for the wide receiver to miss the game. However, owners should verify White's status in advance of Thursday's 8:25 PM ET kickoff.

Even if he plays, is he worth starting? I'm sensing he might be "decoy boy" tonight. With other injuries my options are slim: Hunter, DJax (also questionable), Shorts (also questionable)...

Even if he plays, is he worth starting? I'm sensing he might be "decoy boy" tonight. With other injuries my options are slim: Hunter, DJax (also questionable), Shorts (also questionable)...

DJax might have just a wee bit of a chip on his foo' shoulder heading into Philly.

lest he's chained to a Gimp, kid's gonna play Sunday

Djax is going to play

I sat him for Sammy Watkins. Too much going against him this week and he's been poor thus far. May get burned but I don't trust him this week.

DJax is going to get mugged by Cary Williams. By the 3rd quarter he will be something like 2-15 with no TDs, sulking in the huddle and barely running his routes. I predict he takes at least one 15 yard flag for unsportsmanlike and blows up at the QB or coach on the sideline. He is menatally and emotionally weak.

Now LaCanfora says he isn't going to go and if he does he is a possible decoy which is what they have done in the past. I'm making other plans and I hope they rest him. I need him to beast like he did at the end of last year. I would hate him to make this injury worse.

I just pulled him. Nothing sucks worse than staring at a big fat zero from Thursday to Sunday. Except maybe child abuse. And cancer. :dunno:

Lol damn it. Now I have about an hour to figure out if I want Kelvin Benjamin or Harry Douglas in my flex.

Lol damn it. Now I have about an hour to figure out if I want Kelvin Benjamin or Harry Douglas in my flex.

I don't think you would ever want a Harry Douglas in your flex. Maybe that's just me though.

Hey guys, my first post of the year. I've just benched Roddy and I'm starting Hester tonight in a PPR plus return yardage league over Woodhead, Stephan Taylor, Jaquizz Rodgers or Andre Roberts.

Obviously hoping for a career game from Hester. Glad to be back posting again. .

Hey guys, my first post of the year. I've just benched Roddy and I'm starting Hester tonight in a PPR plus return yardage league over Woodhead, Stephan Taylor, Jaquizz Rodgers or Andre Roberts.

Obviously hoping for a career game from Hester. gGad to be back posting again. .

Wha??? He's back?? Yay!

Glad you didn't listen to me.

After looking up stats, I went Douglas. Last year Douglas verse Bucs:

Week 7: 7 rec for 149 and 1 td.

Week 11: 6 rec for 134 and 1 td.

Had to roll with him.

Obviously hoping for a career game from Hester. Glad to be back posting again. .

Seems like a good call. Hester going nuts

I think when you come in and make a call like this you just walk right back out. You can't go anywhere but down after this