Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Disappearance of Mollie Tibbets-Iowa

The one where I read news articles :dunno:

The only way that could even possibly be true is if you are slicing the pie up and only counting illegal crimes against black crimes, now that I might believe.

So your saying your willing to accept some rapes, murders, and robberies just as long as the crime rate per capita goes down? And if theyre illegal, how the hell is an accurate crime rate calculation possible? ANY crime committed by illegals is unaccaptable no matter how numbers help you sleep at night.

I'm saying if data shows they are less likely to commit crimes than we are, then "crime" shouldn't be used as a reason for why they shouldn't be allowed here.

The only way that could even possibly be true is if you are slicing the pie up and only counting illegal crimes against black crimes, now that I might believe.

I don't know what to say. I posted two links. If you and Strike and whoever else chooses not to believe them, then there's really not much to discuss.

The one where I read news articles :dunno:

Like the article you linked in business insider? I liked how they compared the CONVICTION rate of illegals vs citizens. Hmmm, wonder why they chose conviction rate? And ever wonder what factors may play into a lower conviction rate for illegals? I'll wait for your answer.

I don't know what to say. I posted two links. If you and Strike and whoever else chooses not to believe them, then there's really not much to discuss.

Can you find one link that isn't on a biased hack website? The BI hiring manager loves their immigrants.

Let's make America a sh1thole country so nobody will want to come here.

So your saying your willing to accept some rapes, murders, and robberies just as long as the crime rate per capita goes down? And if theyre illegal, how the hell is an accurate crime rate calculation possible? ANY crime committed by illegals is unaccaptable no matter how numbers help you sleep at night.

I don't think that it is reasonable to expect that we will prevent all illegal immigrants and all illegal immigrant crime. It is reasonable to expect that we can reduce the number of illegal immigrants coming across our border, but stopping it completely just isn't going to happen.

Can you find one link that isn't on a biased hack website? The BI hiring manager loves their immigrants.

Do you disagree with the studies cited by the article?

I almost start to wonder if Brad Gluckman isn't really a supporter of the right, and just playing the part of a low-IQ liberal, to make liberals looked bad. Its like its the only possibility, because there is almost no way someone could be that plain ol' dumb in real life.

:dunno:

• Like 1

I almost start to wonder if Brad Gluckman isn't really a supporter of the right, and just playing the part of a low-IQ liberal, to make liberals looked bad. Its like its the only possibility, because there is almost no way someone could be that dumb in real life.

:dunno:

More name calling. Why not just discuss the issue?

So far we have:

-statistics are wrong

-Even 1 violent crime among 12 million illegal immigrants is unacceptable

I miss anything?

It's a great case study in mass hysteria on this illegal issue. Libtards are now doing the bidding of the banks and corporations on this issue, at the expense of American workers, especially those in the lower income brackets, who they purport to represent. It was the exact opposite just a few years ago. What happened?

More name calling. Why not just discuss the issue?

So far we have:

-statistics are wrong

-Even 1 violent crime among 12 million illegal immigrants is unacceptable

I miss anything?

What are we even discussing? I dont know of anyone sensible who is using violent crime rates as the primary reason for immigration reform. The argument Im hearing is that violent crimes are unacceptable, especially from people who arent supposed to be hear. Kinda like, if bleeding the system isnt enough, lets add the fact that some of them kill and rape people.

What are we even discussing? I dont know of anyone sensible who is using violent crime rates as the primary reason for immigration reform. The argument Im hearing is that violent crimes are unacceptable, especially from people who arent supposed to be hear.

People don't use violent crime rate to fight illegal immigration because the stats aren't in their favor.

Kinda like, if bleeding the system isnt enough, lets add the fact that some of them kill and rape people.

Some amount of people in every society from the beginning of the human race until now have raped and killed people.

But it's preventable, that's the issue. Why are we intentionally making our society less safe? For what reason?

You are assuming no benefit is derived from immigrants, or the threat they pose exceeds any potential benefit.

I’m not saying border policies shouldn’t be enforced, nor that we should encourage criminals to enter our country. But I don’t think many of them are rapists and murderers.

People don't use violent crime rate to fight illegal immigration because the stats aren't in their favor.

Some amount of people in every society from the beginning of the human race until now have raped and killed people.

Are you seriously saying that violent crime rates need to be in your favor to have solid footing in an immigration argument?

And yes,people have been raping and killing for centuries. If they are citizens, we put them in jail. If they are not citizens, we dont let them come here illegally. But, just in case youre a nice guy, we provide a legal way for you to get here.

I think that the crime rate data in that report is suspect. Even so, you can't purely look at crime rate. You do need to look at the total number of crimes because having too many focking people can contribute to problems.

If I have 100,000,000 people (I know we have more) and their crime rate is .002, then I have 200,000 crimes being committed. If I now add in only 6,000,000 illegals with a lower crime rate of .0015, then I have added in 9,000 crimes that would have not been committed otherwise. I think you are missing that point.

Are you a proponent of population control?

Are you seriously saying that violent crime rates need to be in your favor to have solid footing in an immigration argument?

Absolutely not. I'm saying if the crime rate is lower among illegal immigrants, then you shouldn't use crime as a reason to oppose illegal immigration.

There are plenty of other reasons to oppose illegal immigration. According to the data I have seen, crime just isn't one of them

How many illegal immigrants in prison or jail in the state of ny? How many are suspects? What's that, we dont know? Oh yeah, NY doesn't report on that. Go away now.

So if they don’t report it, how are you so sure immigrants are overrepresented?

You are assuming no benefit is derived from immigrants, or the threat they pose exceeds any potential benefit.

Im not saying border policies shouldnt be enforced, nor that we should encourage criminals to enter our country. But I dont think many of them are rapists and murderers.

Im sure very few are violent criminals. But thats not why we're keeping you out. We're keeping you out because, well, you dont live here and we already have our own problems. I wish people cared as much about our VETS as they do illegal immigrants. Oh thats right, theyre more likely to vote Republican.

Any violent crime committed by anyone is unacceptable.

Absolutely not. I'm saying if the crime rate is lower among illegal immigrants, then you shouldn't use crime as a reason to oppose illegal immigration.

There are plenty of other reasons to oppose illegal immigration. According to the data I have seen, crime just isn't one of them

I dont disagree. But the fact that some illegals do commit crimes is just icing on the cake.

Any violent crime committed by anyone is unacceptable.

Sorry, I didnt think that actually needed to be qualified.

How are Americans committing more crimes than illegal immigrants? They are batting a 1.00, they are ILLEGAL immigrants. They also prevent more people from coming here legally. Smart good people that want the American dream, not people that want to steal from yours.

Im sure very few are violent criminals. But thats not why we're keeping you out. We're keeping you out because, well, you dont live here and we already have our own problems. I wish people cared as much about our VETS as they do illegal immigrants. Oh thats right, theyre more likely to vote Republican.

I don’t care much about illegal immigrants, but I also don’t think they pose a disproportionate threat to the natives.

How are Americans committing more crimes than illegal immigrants? They are batting a 1.00, they are ILLEGAL immigrants. They also prevent more people from coming here legally. Smart good people that want the American dream, not people that want to steal from yours.

Are you suggesting no illegal immigrants desire the American dream, or only have bad intentions?

PS I think people are discussing differences in violent crime, not violations of immigration policy.

I dont care much about illegal immigrants, but I also dont think they pose a disproportionate threat to the natives.

Im still trying to figure out who you guys are talking about that say the primary reason to keep illegals out is that they are more violent. Some mouth breathing militias in Montana?

Im still trying to figure out who you guys are talking about that say the primary reason to keep illegals out is that they are more violent. Some mouth breathing militias in Montana?

I’m still trying to figure out who you guys think is advocating completely open borders or ignoring immigration policy.

The discussion revolves around the threat illegals pose, and whether this threat warrants a change in immigration policy or enforcement thereof.

Are you suggesting no illegal immigrants desire the American dream, or only have bad intentions?

Please, come and experience the American Dream. We would love to have you come and become a citizen. Diversity is grand. But follow our rules. And dont do stupid sh!t like have your kids take down an American flag and raise a Mexican flag at their high school.

PS I think people are discussing differences in violent crime, not violations of immigration policy.

There is a way to come here legally. I have 0 tolerance for illegal immigration come here legally or get bent.

Im still trying to figure out who you guys think is advocating completely open borders or ignoring immigration policy.

The discussion revolves around the threat illegals pose, and whether this threat warrants a change in immigration policy or enforcement thereof.

Well I guess the discussion is over since nobody in here is claiming illegals are more violent than gangs in Chicago.

Please, come and experience the American Dream. We would love to have you come and become a citizen. Diversity is grand. But follow our rules. And dont do stupid sh!t like have your kids take down an American flag and raise a Mexican flag at their high school.

I agree immigrants should come here legally. Don’t really care about the flag, but I don’t think any students should be removing school property.

I agree immigrants should come here legally. Don’t really care about the flag, but I don’t think any students should be removing school property.

That really doesn't bother you at all?

Well I guess the discussion is over since nobody in here is claiming illegals are more violent than gangs in Chicago.

Great. So lets stop with the rhetoric declaring libruhls want something they don’t, purely to garner a few votes. Most people want sensible border policy that is effectively enforced.

That really doesn't bother you at all?

I dont know the story, but in general, I think worshipping a symbol is silly, even the flag. Patriotism is based on beliefs and actions, not a piece of cloth.

I dont know the story, but in general, I think worshipping a symbol is silly, even the flag.

Worshipping? You make it sound religious.

You should feel a since of pride, if you dont that sucks Im sorry. :(

Great. So lets stop with the rhetoric declaring libruhls want something they dont, purely to garner a few votes. Most people want sensible border policy that is effectively enforced.

Are sanctuary cities sensible?