Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Disappearance of Mollie Tibbets-Iowa

Let's make America a sh1thole country so nobody will want to come here.

When Obama was King we had more Mexicans leaving then coming.

Worshipping? You make it sound religious.

You should feel a since of pride, if you dont that sucks Im sorry. :(

Patriotism can be similar to religion, particularly if it is unconditional. We should always be willing to question what we stand for, as individuals and as a nation. Devout patriotism is no different than faith.

I think the US is greta and all, but I don't need to fly a flag or sing a song/pledge allegiance to prove it.

Also, isn't pride one of the seven deadly sins?

• Like 1

Patriotism can be similar to religion, particularly if it is unconditional. We should always be willing to question what we stand for as individuals and as a nation. Devout patriotism is no different than faith.

I think the US is greta and all, but I don't need to fly a flag or sing a song/pledge allegiance to prove it.

Also, isn't pride one of the seven deadly sins?

Patriotism/worshiping what we are really talking about is glorification and I have 0 problem glorifying the American flag. Proud to be American, you should be too.

Not sure, not all right leaners are super religious, especially younger ones.

Patriotism/worshiping what we are really talking about is glorification and I have 0 problem glorifying the American flag. Proud to be American, you should be too.

Not sure, not all right leaners are super religious, especially younger ones.

I'm not saying you are religious, just saying pride isn't necessarily a good thing - I agree with the Bible on this point.

So if they dont report it, how are you so sure immigrants are overrepresented?

The one agency that does consistently report on the immigration of its prisoners isnthe federal bureau of prisons. Their data clearly shows illigal immigrants vastly outpace citizens in the commission of violent crimes.

When Obama was King we had more Mexicans leaving then coming.

Not really, but the stats said so, and Obama was glad to spout them when it was time for re-election

You are assuming no benefit is derived from immigrants, or the threat they pose exceeds any potential benefit.

Im not saying border policies shouldnt be enforced, nor that we should encourage criminals to enter our country. But I dont think many of them are rapists and murderers.

So how do we stop the bad ones from getting here? And how do we get rid of the ones that are here?

Are you a proponent of population control?

I am a proponent of limiting immigration in instances where the existing population is too big for the current infrastructure. It is the old, "you can't fit 10 pounds of sh!t in a 5 pound bag".

I don't think that we are necessarily in this situation yet, but I also don't think that our current handling of illegal immigration is working. I definitely don't think a big wall is going to solve the problem either.

I am a proponent of limiting immigration in instances where the existing population is too big for the current infrastructure. It is the old, "you can't fit 10 pounds of sh!t in a 5 pound bag".

I don't think that we are necessarily in this situation yet, but I also don't think that our current handling of illegal immigration is working. I definitely don't think a big wall is going to solve the problem either.

Well that's just great professor, so how do you suggest we handle it? More sanctuary cities and states?

Well that's just great professor, so how do you suggest we handle it? More sanctuary cities and states?

Work towards limiting current illegal immigration so that the current problem doesn't get worse. Then you have to create a longer term plan to address those who are already here. Neither of those are simple ones with single component answers. I also don't think that making reactionary decisions to these difficult areas is going to be successful.

Have you been to Los Angeles recently?

The one agency that does consistently report on the immigration of its prisoners isnthe federal bureau of prisons. Their data clearly shows illigal immigrants vastly outpace citizens in the commission of violent crimes.

Why do you believe an incomplete dataset?

So how do we stop the bad ones from getting here? And how do we get rid of the ones that are here?

You can't stop them all, but we probably should start by enforcing existing laws. We also need to figure out a way to get a handle on our drug problem, as that fuels most of the violence.

Truth be told, I think illegal immigration is largely inconsequential, but appeals to xenophobes and nationalists, who blow the threat way out of proportion.

Fair enough. Agree the wall is a stupid solution, but I haven't heard any good discussion of sensible immigration reform.

I put more value in crime rate than I do the total number of crimes. I'm not going to look at the total number of crimes committed to determine if the US is safer than Haiti. I'm going to look at the crime rate.

It sounds like you are more against population increase than illegal immigration.

If they come here ILLEGALLY and then commit another crime what should America do?

Is deportation not the obvious answer?

WTF

Fair enough. Agree the wall is a stupid solution, but I haven't heard any good discussion of sensible immigration reform.

Have you heard any recent "good discussion of sensible" anything?

You can't stop them all, but we probably should start by enforcing existing laws. We also need to figure out a way to get a handle on our drug problem, as that fuels most of the violence.

Truth be told, I think illegal immigration is largely inconsequential, but appeals to xenophobes and nationalists, who blow the threat way out of proportion.

what's the appeal of supporting them ?

Have you heard any recent "good discussion of sensible" anything?

No Sanctuary Cities

Tougher border security

Making Legal Immigration easier

Thats the easy stuff. The harder discussions are what to do with those (illegals) already here. Most do favor a path to citizenship got those who are here but have been good citizens. Those that have not (committed crimes) are sent home.

But many Democrats cant even agree on the first two obvious things. :dunno:

Its not inconsequential to the construction trades.

Ive gone on this tirade many times here, but I see the negative impact they have on my industry every day.

Illegal immigrants bid jobs and do work for half the price of legit contractors.

Theyre unlicensed, and dont pull permits so they arent held to any building code standards.

They dont pay for liability or workers comp insurance, and dont pay taxes on the income.

Theyve created an underground economy of untold millions that should be properly funneled into our actual economy.

There are also many illegals in the trades using fake docs or docs from friends/family to work for larger outfits as legit employees.

No Sanctuary Cities

Tougher border security

Making Legal Immigration easier

Thats the easy stuff. The harder discussions are what to do with those (illegals) already here. Most do favor a path to citizenship got those who are here but have been good citizens. Those that have not (committed crimes) are sent home.

But many Democrats cant even agree on the first two obvious things. :dunno:

I am not an immigrant hugger or a ICE lover either, but I think #1 is a bone of contention even in definition from what I can understand.

For example, some Sanctuary Cities merely process undocumented immigrants like they would a citizen and then release them when they have been processed. ICE wants the police in those areas to continue to hold the undocumented immigrants until they can round them up. I can actually see the point that people are making in that those people are already here, have had a minor civil violation, but are going to be deported unless they are in a Sanctuary City. Is that the stuff you are talking about as being "easy"?

Wow. Sounds a lot like how we should approach firearms, huh?

• Like 1

I am not an immigrant hugger or a ICE lover either, but I think #1 is a bone of contention even in definition from what I can understand.

For example, some Sanctuary Cities merely process undocumented immigrants like they would a citizen and then release them when they have been processed. ICE wants the police in those areas to continue to hold the undocumented immigrants until they can round them up. I can actually see the point that people are making in that those people are already here, have had a minor civil violation, but are going to be deported unless they are in a Sanctuary City. Is that the stuff you are talking about as being "easy"?

So youre for local government ignoring Fedearal laws?

If a person here already illegally is being detained by law enforcement because he broke another law, I think cities should follow Federal laws. Yes. Call me crazy.

You guys act like people cannot come here LEGALLY. Like its not even an option.

Ive gone on this tirade many times here, but I see the negative impact they have on my industry every day.

Illegal immigrants bid jobs and do work for half the price of legit contractors.

Theyre unlicensed, and dont pull permits so they arent held to any building code standards.

They dont pay for liability or workers comp insurance, and dont pay taxes on the income.

Theyve created an underground economy of untold millions that should be properly funneled into our actual economy.

There are also many illegals in the trades using fake docs or docs from friends/family to work for larger outfits as legit employees.

Good points

So youre for local government ignoring Fedearal laws?

If a person here already illegally is being detained by law enforcement because he broke another law, I think cities should follow Federal laws. Yes. Call me crazy.

You guys act like people cannot come here LEGALLY. Like its not even an option.

crazy

I don't get these type of responses, he is against illegal immigration because it's illegal..

Senseless murders like this one can be prevented.

It's really that simple.

It really is odd that the left thinks illegal immigration is a right. There is not another civilized country in the world that will let you sneak in undocumented and set up shop.

Look what the piece of sh!t Symone Sanders said:

https://twitter.com/SymoneDSanders/status/1032353328204836864

Mollie Tibbetts was murdered b/c she told a man to leave her alone while she was jogging. Her murderer happens to be undocumented. This isn’t about border security. This is about toxic masculinity. Mollie Tibbetts lost her life b/c a man couldn’t take her saying no. Full stop.

More

Well isn't this special? Not so much random after all.

------------

former schoolmate of slain Iowa college student Mollie Tibbetts bore the child of the man accused of killing her, according to a report.

Iris Monarrez was a cheerleader at Brooklyn, Guernsey, and Malcom High School while Tibbetts was on the track team there, a picture in their yearbook obtained by the Daily Mail shows.

While in school, Monarrez, now 25, dated Cristhian Rivera, 24, who is accused of abducting and killing Tibbetts.

Iris was very quiet, she kept to her friends. From what I can see she was a really nice person, shy but kind, Bailey Gibson, 18, told the Mail.

Im sure shes as shocked as we are.

The couple had a child together in 2015, according to the outlet. Monarrez was in the gallery clutching a toddler during Riveras initial court appearance Wednesday.

Mollie Tibbetts

Mollie Tibbetts

Facebook

Investigators believe Rivera abducted Tibbetts while she was out on a jog July 18. He allegedly told them he followed her, blacked out then awoke, took her bloody body out of his trunk and dumped it in a cornfield.

Rivera had seen Tibbetts before that day, investigators said.

Monarrez is friends with Tibbetts and her two brothers, Scott and Jake, on Facebook. She graduated in 2016, a year ahead of Mollie.

Attempts to reach Monarrez on Thursday were not immediately successful.

Gotem

Also what American uses the term full stop (Sanders)?

Apparently kunts do.

I don't know who Sanders is, and I don't fuucking care. But this combination of Twitter and HuffPost is toxic. It's like four counts come out and say something on Twitter and HuffPost has a 4-inch headline saying the internet is outraged at blah blah blah!!!

No, it's just 4 knts.

I don't know who Sanders is, and I don't fuucking care. But this combination of Twitter and HuffPost is toxic. It's like four counts come out and say something on Twitter and HuffPost has a 4-inch headline saying the internet is outraged at blah blah blah!!!

No, it's just 4 knts.

She was Bernie Sanders campaign manager.

Then part of immigration reform should be big penalties for hiring them.

It's supposed to be. And I don't think you'll find anyone opposed to illegal immigration who is opposed to workplace enforcement, either. There are many ways to approach the issue. That is certainly one that should be pursued, along with others such as securing the border.

Wow. Sounds a lot like how we should approach firearms, huh?

Ive never objected to enforcing existing firearms laws, or looking at ways to make them more enforceable.

Companies are required by law to have I-9s for each employee verifying proper docs to work in the U.S.

But as I said before, Julio uses Pablos DL and SS card to get the job and its possible nobody ever finds out. At some point it should catch up to Pablo since all of Julios earnings are reported as his. But whats a little govt harassment and an extra tax bill to a guy whos hermano trekked across the Mexican desert to get a $20/hr carpentry job? Thats like hitting the lottery to a guy who has zilcho.

From what I see, there is no current govt entity with the ability or the inclination to weed all out all the Julios from the Pablos.

As for hiring an illegal alien as an independent contractor, it is against several laws. But again, nobody cares to enforce those laws until Carlo gets our attention by raping or murdering a cute college girl.

My main point here is that illegal immigration has many consequences. Some of them might even be good, but most are not.