Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Disappearance of Mollie Tibbets-Iowa

They should let Rivera go. He blacked out during the murder, so it's not really his fault.

Don't forget the rape and torture.

If they come here ILLEGALLY and then commit another crime what should America do?

Is deportation not the obvious answer?

WTF

Sure, prison time, and/or deportation. Where did I day I'm against that?

So youre for local government ignoring Fedearal laws?

If a person here already illegally is being detained by law enforcement because he broke another law, I think cities should follow Federal laws. Yes. Call me crazy.

You guys act like people cannot come here LEGALLY. Like its not even an option.

My understanding is that the courts have already ruled that local authorities have no duty and actually cant detain these folks.

FBG has 8 pages on this , and half are them trying to get a guy banned. Guess who is leading the charge, playing school marm? Yup, Shonuff. He says a guy plagerized. Is someone over there up for a Pulitzer?

• Like 1

FBG has 8 pages on this , and half are them trying to get a guy banned. Guess who is leading the charge, playing school marm? Yup, Shonuff. He says a guy plagerized. Is someone over there up for a Pulitzer?

what a loser

My understanding is that the courts have already ruled that local authorities have no duty and actually cant detain these folks.

The feds just want to be notified when they're being released so they can be there to pick them up. The sanctuary cities are refusing to even do that resulting in a lot of dangerous situations.

The feds just want to be notified when they're being released so they can be there to pick them up. The sanctuary cities are refusing to even do that resulting in a lot of dangerous situations.

Again, I dont think that the locals have any duty here especially when the issue is a civil violation.

My point is more that it is not as clear as you may think. It is not like these cities are sitting there harboring violent illegals from the Feds.

Again, I dont think that the locals have any duty here especially when the issue is a civil violation.

My point is more that it is not as clear as you may think. It is not like these cities are sitting there harboring violent illegals from the Feds.

Some of them are. See San Francisco for example. Some are setting up legal defense funds to defend illegals from the feds in court.

How is it not in an officer's duty to uphold US laws? Call the fukking ICEman when you have an illegal in custody. It's not that hard, and it's the right thing to do.

You're wrong, and you'll defend anything. You truly have lost your way.

You're wrong, and you'll defend anything. You truly have lost your way.

:lol:

You are a hack. I dont defend anything. I actually think for myself instead of repeating talking points of talking heads. Unless you are going to read what I wrote, dont bother replying to my posts.

Yahoo/huffinggtoncompost are reporting this is NOT a case of illegal immigration. It is toxic masculinity. Good spin. Toxic masculinity snuck into the country and murdered a pretty white girl. Thats gonna play well you dumb liberal kunts.

Yahoo/huffinggtoncompost are reporting this is NOT a case of illegal immigration. It is toxic masculinity. Good spin. Toxic masculinity snuck into the country and murdered a pretty white girl. Thats gonna play well you dumb liberal kunts.

WTF is toxic masculinity? Got a link? Sounds like total stupidity.

This was a psycho killing a girl. Not sure he just snuck in, though. I think he has been here for several years.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/lifestyle/mollie-tibbetts-murder-not-immigration-toxic-masculinity-213805650.html

The Mollie Tibbetts killing is not about immigration, it's about toxic masculinity

Yup. That is focking stupid. Looks like a bunch of women whose fish buckets have never seen the light of day (or they were raped).

He thrives on being nasty to people. He is one angry dude.

Link?

Back to it.

Over 2,300 kids go missing in the US every day.

64,000 women are missing in the US at any given time.

You can pick your source and your stats. But that's the United States for Pete's sake. Can you imagine places like China or Burma or India Etc where life it is incredibly cheap and controls are non-existent?

One of the saddest realities is that this case got a lot of attention because she's cute white and attractive. But think how many of those 2, 000 plus girls are a little too ethnic, or trouble or whatever. And they'll never be a Lifetime movie about them.

Man, if I ever have a daughter I think I have to handcuff her to me until she was about 50 years old. I would be a nervous wreck.

Back to it.

Over 2,300 kids go missing in the US every day.

64,000 women are missing in the US at any given time.

You can pick your source and your stats. But that's the United States for Pete's sake. Can you imagine places like China or Burma or India Etc where life it is incredibly cheap and controls are non-existent?

One of the saddest realities is that this case got a lot of attention because she's cute white and attractive. But think how many of those 2, 000 plus girls are a little too ethnic, or trouble or whatever. And they'll never be a Lifetime movie about them.

Man, if I ever have a daughter I think I have to handcuff her to me until she was about 50 years old. I would be a nervous wreck.

Or, think of how many of those missing reports are bullshit. See, there's real world, and threres them stats you quoted. 2300 a day. Lol.

Or, think of how many of those missing reports are bullshit. See, there's real world, and threres them stats you quoted. 2300 a day. Lol.

I don't disagree. Even with the missing child stats, you really need to break it down between custodial and non-custodial. A lot of that is one parent just grabbing the kid and running away despite the custody agreements. I'm not naive.

Still, take whatever number you want. That's why I told you to do so. Choose your Source, choose your stat. Couldn't be any clearer.

Whatever the number, it's too damn much. And I don't know how any Dad could have a daughter without just being a freaking nervous wreck.

So, taking the "they only care cause she's white" angle, I guess it goes like this: There are many minority girls that go missing out of the blue, but the MSM doesn't cover it. Then when the MSM covers a white girl who goes missing, the MSM then tells us we only care because she's white. Nice work if you can get it. Nurse!

see here is the real problem, and there really is no arguing this. Illegals get more rights to be free than citizens. If you or I are travelling in Las Vegas, and get a speeding ticket, they send you the bill and you say F'it, I'm not going back to Nevada. Now LVPD puts a warrant out for a FTA. Couple years later you get pulled over in California, and they run your record, and oh you have a FTA in Vegas, lets give those guys a call and see what they would like us to do. Want us to hold him? Ok we will, come get him when you can

being here illegally is a worse crime than speeding, and a FTA. Now they get caught for another crime, they should be held. Absolutely no doubt whatsoever

I don't disagree. Even with the missing child stats, you really need to break it down between custodial and non-custodial. A lot of that is one parent just grabbing the kid and running away despite the custody agreements. I'm not naive.

Still, take whatever number you want. That's why I told you to do so. Choose your Source, choose your stat. Couldn't be any clearer.

Whatever the number, it's too damn much. And I don't know how any Dad could have a daughter without just being a freaking nervous wreck.

Its crazy. Mentioned this before but im already talking to my 7 year old about being aware of her surroundings, aware of things or people that dont look like they belong (black people) just kidding.

Havent yet...but im going to have a buddy she doesnt know try to lure her.

When she gets older ill take her to a bar and show her how this works from a guys point of view. And then im going to bang some skank just to really show her. Allegedly.

Who cares? Plenty of republicans are all for illegal immigrants. You didn't know that?

Harping on the illegal immigrant angle didn't set right with me despite being conservative. He didn't have a criminal record (at least here, and probably not Mexico since he came over as a kid), so it's not like the Kate Steinle situation where the killer had been deported more than a couple times IIRC.

IF this is a 'gotcha libs' moment, would an illegal immigrant who winds up contributing something great to society here somehow help a leniency argument? Nope. The logic just doesn't work that way, shouldn't work the other way.

BUT it's possible he killed her because he was afraid of getting into any trouble with law enforcement due to his status. I hope that gets figured out.

He had rolled up alongside at least one other female pedestrian and hit on her before, making her really uncomfortable. Maybe Tibbets, being really outgoing and ambitious didn't take it passively like the other girl whose sister said she is shy and said nothing but felt threatened.

OR he was in homicidal predator mode from the onset with Tibbets. Hope he explains it.

I cant find where I read it, but this dude apparently fathered a child with a good friend of Mollies? Seems they knew each other.

Not a good friend, but a friendly acquaintance from high school. He had interacted with her before, guessing in a pretty peripheral way.