Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Disappearance of Mollie Tibbets-Iowa

Cool, in other words you were playing little troll games.

Remember that time you complained about people not being serious in discussions...well just look in the mirror for the answer.

I don't think you know what troll means. I was being serious. Sorry that's lost on you. :dunno:

http://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1032119136900374529

At least this MSNBC contributor has her priorities in order. :thumbsup:

Did you hear what she said or did you just read the tweet?

She said that Fox News wasn't talking about the Manafort and Cohen cases, instead focusing solely on "a girl in Iowa". Her point being that Fox selectively covers things and ignores anything that does not look for Trump.

People are getting fat! Ban soda!

Too much pollution! Ban straws and grocery bags!

People are getting shot! Ban guns!

Smoking is bad for your health! Ban cigarettes!

Illegal immigrants are committing crimes. Do nothing.

• Like 2

Did you hear what she said or did you just read the tweet?

She said that Fox News wasn't talking about the Manafort and Cohen cases, instead focusing solely on "a girl in Iowa". Her point being that Fox selectively covers things and ignores anything that does not look for Trump.

CNN could give two focks about that girl. The moment it was an illegal that killed her they looked the other way. Fock them and anyone that supports them.

CNN could give two focks about that girl. The moment it was an illegal that killed her they looked the other way. Fock them and anyone that supports them.

I doubt most people give two shots about her beyond what it can do to advance whatever argument they're trying to advance.

I doubt most people give two shots about her beyond what it can do to advance whatever argument they're trying to advance.

Bullsh!t. The thread had 3-4 pages before anyone even knew it was an illegal. No one was even thinking illegal, this should be an ah-ha moment for the left but it isn't.

Bullsh!t. The thread had 3-4 pages before anyone even knew it was an illegal. No one was even thinking illegal, this should be an ah-ha moment for the left but it isn't.

No one cares.

The reality is that people cared because she was cute and white.

Or maybe that's why you don't care?

Yet there are some who are (now all of the sudden) posting in this thread who were no where to be found in those 3-4 pages.. They only showed up once the pack had the kill on the ground and it was discovered he was an illegal.

Its kinda funny actually.

Lefties are as scarce in this thread as righties in a gun massacre thread.

Except in this case you have lefties defending a position that is banned by federal law, and after gun shootings you have righties defending a right that is guaranteed by the Constitution.

Nice try though, slant eye.

Turns out this young lady was a bigot and wasnt shy about it. Still didn't deserve to die.

Well, according to the thread about the 2 bikers who were murdered by ISIS in Tajikistan, this Iowa girl got what she deserved, amirite?

Murphey's Law.

What if he did and the guy didn't pass and he still hired him. Or what if the immigrants parents never met? Or what if..... :rolleyes:

What if he raped and murdered your daughter or wife?

Would that change your opinion or would you buy the guy a beer?

Look, another cucked housecat.

Yep. A white girl is missing! Drop everything.

• Like 1

Sums up the communist left pretty good.

So? That invalidates the need to keep illegals out? Besides, there has been a fairly large uproar about MS-13. Who are their victims? You lose.

Look, another cucked housecat.

Because I was being honest? You are such a tool.

Or maybe that's why you don't care?

I never said that I don't care. I have been following the story for a while now. Not #1 on the list of stories but definitely was something of interest. You don't know much and you definitely don't know what I care about.

So? That invalidates the need to keep illegals out? Besides, there has been a fairly large uproar about MS-13. Who are their victims? You lose.

Never said it did. If you read what I posted before, then you would know that, but it doesn't fit your trolling.

Yep. A white girl is missing! Drop everything.

Wrong, its not as much about color as it is about innocence lost.

When a drive by shooting happens in the hood, nobody cares......UNTIL a little girl is struck by a stray bullet. Then it leads the next days local news and everybody shakes their head.

The stories that pull at America's heartstrings involve innocent kids, kidnapped/raped/killed college kids, the baby hit with a stray bullet, the pregnant lady killed, things where its the "bad person" versus complete innocence.

Not to mention that's the crazy stuff that could happen to normal Americans. Just sitting in your house, or on a jog by yourself like this girl. That's the stuff that hits home.

Never said it did. If you read what I posted before, then you would know that, but it doesn't fit your trolling.

MS-13 and it's reaction to it invalidates what you said. Just tip the hat and move on.

MS-13 and it's reaction to it invalidates what you said. Just tip the hat and move on.

In your focked up mind, it might. If that makes you feel better, go for it.

The MS-13 issue was highlighted by Trump and not by the average person even though there were 4 people killed.

In your focked up mind, it might. If that makes you feel better, go for it.

The MS-13 issue was highlighted by Trump and not by the average person even though there were 4 people killed.

This is what defeat looks like.

That's the stuff that hits home.

but now home is govt housing with mixed race two shemales and a therapy pet. so nice white normal college girls are :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

• Like 1

And there go those classy libs...

Focus on the REAL problems you stupid ######??!!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/aug/22/donald-trump-jr-slams-elizabeth-warren-mollie-tibb/

She says we need the concentrate on "real" problems. What a POS. How many people

Killed at the border by the US vs the amount of American citizens killed by illegals and their offspring? Not even close. Mollie and many others have been seperated from their families too. But it's permanent. Many lives destroyed.

Womp womp. Fail.

100 % Illegal. And it sounds like he killed her in a heinous manner.

She says we need the concentrate on "real" problems. What a POS. How many people

Killed at the border by the US vs the amount of American citizens killed by illegals and their offspring? Not even close. Mollie and many others have been seperated from their families too. But it's permanent. Many lives destroyed.

they are fine with the Mollie style separation and when babies are separated in pieces from their mothers wombs. Sick vile human beings

they are fine with the Mollie style separation and when babies are separated in pieces from their mothers wombs.

They remind me of Muslims at this point. They will justify anything their idealogy promotes.

• Like 1

Maybe if they had some sort of platform (other than impeach 45) they'd be able to procure enough legal voters so as not to have to rely on illegals/muslims.

Well I ###### up. see I thought that fox would be talking about illegals. Instead? They're airing live word for word Trump at yet another fuucking diick sucking rally. And no ######? The part I tune in for? Trump talking about how he 'didn't want to insult chairman Kim'.

You know, the guy he called Little Rocket Man.

Jesus Christ. Whaat a fcking clown show.

All the news they could choose today and more than they could fit on the screen. And they're sucking his diick at yet another vanity rally in West Virginia.

Burn it all.

You aren’t well

Oh yeah....well Seth Meyers said "I heard of someone that wasn't an illegal immigrant that committed a crime, so quit saying illegals commit crimes"

They remind me of Muslims at this point. They will justify anything their idealogy promotes.

Exactly. And groups that were once considered "enemies" to some degree by all of us...are no longer. The left, who hates the right, has looked for other groups that hate the right (muslims, terrorists, looters, murderers, rapists, MS-13, antifa) and has basically said "Since you hate the right, and we hate the right, lets be on same team and really go after the right together"

• Like 1

Backing away from all the fox vs CNN crap. I have gone out walking in some very sketchy neighborhoods and some of the biggest cities in America at 3,4 in the morning. Usually buzzing and basically daring the world to with me.

I don't believe in this whole White Privilege bullshit. But the above is pretty much a great example of big guy privilege. I couldn't even tell you the last time I was even afraid of something. Not because I'm brave, but because I'm big privileged and stupid.

As much as I hate Samantha Bee and me too and all the other stuff that you guys know about. It just flat out sucks that if you're a girl, this is something that has to be in the back of your mind every day. You can't go out jogging on your own. You can't go out for a walk with your dog. At least not without clutching your keys in one hand and pepper spray in the other. The same with merely walking to your car in a parking lot for Christ's sake.

As much of a big pissed off chauvinistic asxshole as I am, even I recognize that just sucks. Shiit shouldn't be that way. Just shouldn't.