Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Should MJ music be played now?

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I can see that. I'm as big of a springsteen fan as there is. I wish he would STFU, but I love the music.  Keeping the music, tuning out the man. Same goes for Deniro. 

Exactly. I don't get people who can't separate a man's politics from his acting or music. Just enjoy what's good.

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Used to like Marc Maron. Haven't listened in a long time. He went nuts too? 

Oh yes.  Way off the deep end.  

4 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Exactly. I don't get people who can't separate a man's politics from his acting or music. Just enjoy what's good.

Part of the issue for me goes to the financial support of that particular person in any way.  

22 hours ago, Brad GLuckman said:

My son is 4. At his last checkup the doc was checking his privates and said something along the lines of :

"Now who is allowed to touch you here? Just mom and dad and me", then he looked at me and asked who else? I replied that his grandmothers watch him a couple of days every week and they bathe him.

So our pediatrician wanted to make it clear to a 4 year old. I dont see the problem with that. 

Sounds like the doc is grooming him.  Hopefully you're around when he starts talking about who is allowed to put his privates in his mouth. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, vuduchile said:

Oh yes.  Way off the deep end.  

Hated Maron.

Uh gee, the whiny dyspeptic insecure Jew thing is so - original?

8 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Hated Maron.

Uh gee, the whiny dyspeptic insecure Jew thing is so - original?

He used to be a little angrier and a bit more vicious with the insults than your average Jew comic.  

Got around to watch the 1st Neverland episode this weekend.

What a focking joke of a "documentary" 2 hours and don't ask ONE tough question of these "accusers"  What a scam.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/exclusive-interview-michael-jacksons-niece-who-dated-leaving-leaving-neverland-wade-robson-explains-why-shes-sure-hes-lying/

Do you know Wade Robson is the one who broke up Britney and Justin Timberlake? She is the one he cheated on.

WOW he must have really been messed up in the head by Michael :wacko:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6786263/Michael-Jackson-accuser-Wade-Robson-accused-splitting-Britney-Justin.html

On 3/6/2019 at 9:04 PM, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Neither would I. But where do you draw the line on this boycotting art because of the crap the artist did?

Let the law deal with the man. I'll judge the art on it's own merits. 

On 3/6/2019 at 9:11 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

I can see that. I'm as big of a springsteen fan as there is. I wish he would STFU, but I love the music.  Keeping the music, tuning out the man. Same goes for Deniro. 

I won't boycott someone who's dead as they can't get any financial gain or be persuasive in any way.  I don't have a problem boycotting people or companies whom I don't agree with.  Funding them only keeps them in the public eye and hence a louder opinion.  Those people I won't support.

Even if people don't get it, I guess I have a different take. I don't think we should look at this stuff in a vacuum. You have some living guy who's been banned from earning a living banned from any of his shows being aired, Etc for making an off-color joke or something relatively innocuous. Compare that to a repeated child rapist.

I'm not for banning either guy. But it definitely pisses me off that we're hearing people defending Jackson while crucifying guys who've reportedly done far far less.

Maybe send his royalty payments to a charity for abused kids instead of his worthless offspring and far more worthless remaining family members?

For example, apparently Paris Jackson is a celebrity. For what?

And the rest of his brothers and relatives? Just worthless sponges.

I listen a lot to an all-80s all-the time station out of Tulsa. They rotate through about 1,200 80's songs with about 15 of those being MJ songs. Will be interesting to see how they ultimately respond. 

7 minutes ago, Fumbleweed said:

I listen a lot to an all-80s all-the time station out of Tulsa. They rotate through about 1,200 80's songs with about 15 of those being MJ songs. Will be interesting to see how they ultimately respond. 

because of a one sided documentary? people are really insane

1 minute ago, edjr said:

I agree with you. I just know how things work these days... 

47 minutes ago, Fumbleweed said:

I agree with you. I just know how things work these days... 

I watched the 1st hour of the 1st episode by myself and I started to get mad at myself, started to hate michael jackson. I decided to wait and watch it with my lady. 2nd time watching I realized what a farce it was to only tell one side of the story. Then I started doing some research on the 2 "victims"  Fock them. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Haven’t seen it, probably won’t.  

We’ll never know for sure, but there sure has been a lot of smoke surrounding MJ and pedo stuff.  

Sleeping in the same bed with kids, hush money settlements, the maid claims she saw stuff, crazy LaToya calling him out, then recanting.  

Very strange. 

• Like 1

Just now, vuduchile said:

Haven’t seen it, probably won’t.  

We’ll never know for sure, but there sure has been a lot of smoke surrounding MJ and pedo stuff.  

Sleeping in the same bed with kids, hush money settlements, the maid claims she saw stuff, crazy LaToya calling him out, then recanting.  

Very strange. 

Was he ever convicted of anything other than public opinion?  Maybe he was just a odd fock that never got to have his own childhood and was abused and forced to work. When he became richer than anyone could imagine, he formed friendships with kids and their families and he got to be a big kid and play with them. I don't know, but I do know this documentary was a scam and 100% 1 sided.

20 minutes ago, edjr said:

Was he ever convicted of anything other than public opinion?  Maybe he was just a odd fock that never got to have his own childhood and was abused and forced to work. When he became richer than anyone could imagine, he formed friendships with kids and their families and he got to be a big kid and play with them. I don't know, but I do know this documentary was a scam and 100% 1 sided.

No, he was never convicted of a crime.   But the guy who molested my sister was never convicted of a crime either.  There are millions of molestors walking among us.  

Your line of reasoning about never having a childhood is nothing new. And to me, it’s no more compelling now than when I first heard it 20 years ago.  

And why settle a pedo suit this out of court for $20M unless it’s to shut somebody up?   That doesn’t add up.  Would you sell your reputation out like that?  

1 minute ago, vuduchile said:

No, he was never convicted of a crime.   But the guy who molested my sister was never convicted of a crime either.  There are millions of molestors walking among us.  

Your line of reasoning about never having a childhood is nothing new. And to me, it’s no more compelling now than when I first heard it 20 years ago.  

And why settle a pedo suit this out of court for $20M unless it’s to shut somebody up?   That doesn’t add up.  Would you sell your reputation out like that?  

did he or did he not go to court and get exonerated? 

I'm not saying 100% he wasn't a pedo. I am saying 100% the HBO documentary was a one sided sham

10 minutes ago, edjr said:

I'm not saying 100% he wasn't a pedo. I am saying 100% the HBO documentary was a one sided sham

Gotcha. 

As I said, I don’t see how we’ll ever know for sure.  There’s no physical evidence of any kind available, so it’s all about one guy’s word against someone else’s at this point.  

15 minutes ago, edjr said:

His accusers were paid off. They admit it

They took the payoff. For the documentary, they weren't paid a dime. In fact, I would assume that they're at risk of violating their NDA. So why would they now after all these years lie when there's absolutely no benefit to doing so?

2 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

His accusers were paid off. They admit it

They took the payoff. For the documentary, they weren't paid a dime. In fact, I would assume that they're at risk of violating their NDA. So why would they now after all these years lie when there's absolutely no benefit to doing so?

Why now? These 2 dudes are career actors. 

5 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Gotcha. 

As I said, I don’t see how we’ll ever know for sure.  There’s no physical evidence of any kind available, so it’s all about one guy’s word against someone else’s at this point.  

So answer me this one question. MJ hand that weird skin condition that some black people get. At least two of his accusers slash victims could describe in detail exactly what MJ's junk and the surrounding skin bleaching look like. How would both of them be able to know that?

And again, there are men in entertainment purgatory right now who I've never been to court. Who have never had a chance to face their accuser and demand proof of a crime. Whose accusers have just randomly said shiit on Twitter without any backup whatsoever. 

Just now, wiffleball said:

So answer me this one question. MJ hand that weird skin condition that some black people get. At least two of his accusers slash victims could describe in detail exactly what MJ's junk and the surrounding skin bleaching look like. How would both of them be able to know that?

Their mom's told them

13 minutes ago, edjr said:

Why now? These 2 dudes are career actors. 

Um, no. One is a computer programmer. The other one a choreographer. Both are married with kids I believe.

By the logic I read in this thread, I guess we all believe that Kobe didn't cheat on his wife and wasn't a rapist. Because his accuser dropped her comments too. And many other NFL accusers have dropped all their comments suddenly. So they're all exonerated and innocent?

Thread title. Made by you.

Should MJ music be played now.

HBO played you, that's what got played. With their one sided joke documentary. lured you right in.

Did you really need that documentary to have an opinion on whether or not his music should be played? You had your mind already made up.

9 minutes ago, edjr said:

Thread title. Made by you.

Should MJ music be played now.

HBO played you, that's what got played. With their one sided joke documentary. lured you right in.

Did you really need that documentary to have an opinion on whether or not his music should be played? You had your mind already made up.

Yesh,  You caught me there. From my post above:

not for banning either guy. But it definitely pisses me off that we're hearing people defending Jackson while crucifying guys who've reportedly done far far less.

Maybe send his royalty payments to a charity for abused kids instead of his worthless offspring and far more worthless remaining family members?

1 hour ago, edjr said:

y. Then I started doing some research on the 2 "victims"  Fock them. 

And...?

25 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I guess we all believe that Kobe didn't cheat on his wife and wasn't a rapist.

I feel pretty confident on this about Kobe... he absolutely did cheat on his wife, and is absolutely was consensual.

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Then I started doing some research on the 2 "victims"  Fock them. 

Then we'd have to watch another documentary!  

7 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I feel pretty confident on this about Kobe... he absolutely did cheat on his wife, and is absolutely was consensual.

+1

Regarding alleged celebrity crimes and court cases:

OJ, Robert Blake, Snoop, Ray Lewis, Ted Kennedy, Matthew Broderick,  Don King

• Thanks 1

Just a bollocks fluff piece by the scam artist victims who’s extortion and fame grab plan is easier now that he’s dead. I should make my own documentary saying I was molested by Robin Williams. 

5 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Just a bollocks fluff piece by the scam artist victims who’s extortion and fame grab plan is easier now that he’s dead. I should make my own documentary saying I was molested by Robin Williams. 

I am pretty sure someone was doing some fluffing at Neverland

12 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

They waited ten years because...

2 hours ago, vuduchile said:

Regarding alleged celebrity crimes and court cases:

OJ, Robert Blake, Snoop, Ray Lewis, Ted Kennedy, Matthew Broderick,  Don King

Wait, what did Broderick supposedly do?