Sign in to follow this  
redtodd

Hey, where are the Titans are classless threads?

Not only are the starters in during the 4th quarter during a blowout against a team with a rookie QB, they go for it on 4th and 1 on 1 when the score is 33-7. :lol:

If this were the Patriots, we would have the typical ding dongs whining about how classless the Patriots are.

Some other team does it? Nothing. You guys are frauds. :thumbsup:

Kerry Collins is still trying to learn to system :thumbsup: He needs as many reps as possible to make the playoff push :lol:

Not only are the starters in during the 4th quarter during a blowout against a team with a rookie QB, they go for it on 4th and 1 on 1 when the score is 33-7. :lol:

If this were the Patriots, we would have the typical ding dongs whining about how classless the Patriots are.

Some other team does it? Nothing. You guys are frauds. :thumbsup:

It was a class-less move, not just having your starters in, but going for it on 4th down.

The only difference is this forum is full of annoying Patriots fans, while there are no Titans fans in site.

So posting about the Titans being classless is pretty pointless.

It was a class-less move, not just having your starters in, but going for it on 4th down.

The only difference is this forum is full of annoying Patriots fans, while there are no Titans fans in site.

So posting about the Titans being classless is pretty pointless.

This. Also, Bill Belid1ck has a long rich history of being a classless c0ckass.

So far as I know the Titans do not. :overhead:

Glad to see you are all meeting my expectations of hypocrisy.

It must suck to be obsessed with someone else's team. :overhead:

Not only are the starters in during the 4th quarter during a blowout against a team with a rookie QB, they go for it on 4th and 1 on 1 when the score is 33-7. :thumbsdown:

Some other team does it? Nothing. You guys are frauds. :overhead:

:pointstosky:

:cry:

Speaking of classless, how about the Texans running up the score today on the SeaCocks? :lol: :thumbsdown:

It must suck to be obsessed with someone else's team. :thumbsdown:

What about being obsessed with people you think are obsessed with your team? Every weak there is a thread like this.

Speaking of classless, how about the Texans running up the score today on the SeaCocks? :lol: :thumbsdown:

Difference:

Titans... 1 Game

Texans... 1 Game

Patriots... Entire Fockin Season

If you need more clarification, let me know. :cry:

It must suck to be obsessed with someone else's team. :overhead:

You seem to have neglected my points though RedTodd...

Everyone agrees that it is a class-less move. There is some grey area as to when to pull your starters, but to go for it on 4th down in a 25+ point blowout, is somewhat offensive.

Now, do we post instances like that on here because we whole-heartedly are against the act of doing so in the NFL, or because annoying little PATRIOT fans, like yourself, constantly mirror your teams image of being cocky, annoying beings. So when we have a chance to actually DISCUSS an issue, we will take the opportunity. But posting about the Titans running up the score is useless, since not one person would try to make up some dumbfounded excuse for the instance.

The Chris Johnson owner is in the Playoffs and Total Points Race, so I was hoping they pull him.

Loved the Late hit that sent him flying out of bounds into other players/coaches. Fisher was pissed, but his dumbass had him late in a blowout game....don't you think the Defenders are getting more and more pissed after each play ? I wouldn't be surprised to see a pissed off LB lead with his helmet, or go cheap out of frustration.

You seem to have neglected my points though RedTodd...

Everyone agrees that it is a class-less move. There is some grey area as to when to pull your starters, but to go for it on 4th down in a 25+ point blowout, is somewhat offensive.

Now, do we post instances like that on here because we whole-heartedly are against the act of doing so in the NFL, or because annoying little PATRIOT fans, like yourself, constantly mirror your teams image of being cocky, annoying beings. So when we have a chance to actually DISCUSS an issue, we will take the opportunity. But posting about the Titans running up the score is useless, since not one person would try to make up some dumbfounded excuse for the instance.

Personally, I have no problem with any team doing it. I have always stood by that. The thing I don't like about it is the risk of hurting your players, but that is the decision/risk of the coach.

I don't care that the Titans ran up the score at all. But if this was the Patriots, you guys (not Patriots fans) would be starting thread after thread after thread on it. If the Patriots do it, it is a crime. Some other team does it, it is no big deal. :banana:

As for the Patriots being "cocky, annoying beings," apparently you have never seen any NFL games. The whole league is filled with them. Even the team you claim to root for. Haven't you ever seen Bob Sanders show his bicep after a routine tackle? Thank you, Bob for showing us your muscle. Very impressive. What about that line backer with the beard dancing like a retard on the sidelines after stopping the Texans? 80% of football players are dooshes.

Yeah, these guys are pros, who cares if the score is run up...

:music_guitarred:

This. Also, Bill Belid1ck has a long rich history of being a classless c0ckass.

So far as I know the Titans do not. :overhead:

:music_guitarred:

Personally, I have no problem with any team doing it. I have always stood by that. The thing I don't like about it is the risk of hurting your players, but that is the decision/risk of the coach.

I don't care that the Titans ran up the score at all. But if this was the Patriots, you guys (not Patriots fans) would be starting thread after thread after thread on it. If the Patriots do it, it is a crime. Some other team does it, it is no big deal. :music_guitarred:

As for the Patriots being "cocky, annoying beings," apparently you have never seen any NFL games. The whole league is filled with them. Even the team you claim to root for. Haven't you ever seen Bob Sanders show his bicep after a routine tackle? Thank you, Bob for showing us your muscle. Very impressive. What about that line backer with the beard dancing like a retard on the sidelines after stopping the Texans? 80% of football players are dooshes.

the biggest point, to me, has been that the Patriots feel it is ok to leave starters in when they are on the winning side of the blowout as they continue to run up the score... but they yank their starters when they are down.

Not only are the starters in during the 4th quarter during a blowout against a team with a rookie QB, they go for it on 4th and 1 on 1 when the score is 33-7. :overhead:

Some other team does it? Nothing. You guys are frauds. :music_guitarred:

You Pats fans are so defensive. It is comical. It is the Titans. It is Vince Young. Who Cares? If below average teams want to run up the score let them.

What about being obsessed with people you think are obsessed with your team? Every weak there is a thread like this.

Took the words out of my mouth. 2013 Redtodd will be here making these threads when a team runs up a score with no one left here to even know what he is rambling about.

the biggest point, to me, has been that the Patriots feel it is ok to leave starters in when they are on the winning side of the blowout as they continue to run up the score... but they yank their starters when they are down.

Yea that was the classic game of the year. Talk about sore losers who can dish it out when things are going well, but curl up in a ball when things are not.

You Pats fans are so defensive. It is comical. It is the Titans. It is Vince Young. Who Cares? If below average teams want to run up the score let them.

How am I defensive? :music_guitarred:

I am just laughing at you boobs who think it is OK when anyone else but the Patriots do it. :banana:

So you are going with essentially the "I know you are, but what am I?" excuse?

Lame, real lame. :music_guitarred:

I don't care that the Titans ran up the score at all. But if this was the Patriots, you guys (not Patriots fans) would be starting thread after thread after thread on it. If the Patriots do it, it is a crime. Some other team does it, it is no big deal. :music_guitarred:

Your literacy skills are seriously lacking in this thread, redtodd.

For the THIRD TIME....it's not OK that the Titans did it, just that how many Titans fans on here do you know??? If there were 5+ little annoying Titans fans posting garbage predictions, rubbing in victories, and making excuses for losses, you'd see thread for the Titans running up the scoreboard, just like you do for the Pats. Plus it also helps that your coach has a history of being the biggest Douche-figure in all of professional sports...and it seems like the fans seem to mirror him just a little bit.

It is professional football people :thumbsup: not POP WARNER. If someone does not like the scoring well stop them from getting into the endzone its that simple :music_guitarred:

Point that no one has made (and is probably the real reason for it because I think Fisher is typically a classy coach):

There are currently SEVEN teams in the AFC at 7-6 or 6-7 that have a chance that get into the playoffs, of which the Titans are one of. And one of the tie breakers in an extremely complex system of tie-breakers is points scored.

Throw that on top of an RB trying to get to 2000, and there's your real answer.

Point that no one has made (and is probably the real reason for it because I think Fisher is typically a classy coach):

There are currently SEVEN teams in the AFC at 7-6 or 6-7 that have a chance that get into the playoffs, of which the Titans are one of. And one of the tie breakers in an extremely complex system of tie-breakers is points scored.

Throw that on top of an RB trying to get to 2000, and there's your real answer.

how dare you actually make sense of someone "running up" the score :wub:

who cares what the dam scores are in NFL :angry: The are called PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL PLAYERS for a reason. If your team gets killed than rip them and their defense and if your team scores a bunch i hope you have them on your fantasy team <_<

How am I defensive? :wub:

I am just laughing at you boobs who think it is OK when anyone else but the Patriots do it. :angry:

As been stated here 27 times, the Pats are known for it, and then taking starters out if they are down. What other teams do it on a weekly basis?

And we are talking about the Titans here. Get real <_<

It is professional football people :angry: not POP WARNER. If someone does not like the scoring well stop them from getting into the endzone its that simple <_<

Tell Redtodd that :wub:

Tell Redtodd that <_<

i think REDTODD's point is alot of people around this forum cry just a little bit if the PATS score points on someone. Which is very true they do it just to b!tch at Patriots fan :wub: but i may be mistaken :angry:

i think REDTODD's point is alot of people around this forum cry just a little bit if the PATS score points on someone. Which is very true they do it just to b!tch at Patriots fan :cry: but i may be mistaken :dunno:

I know this.

But now Redtodd is making it a bigger deal and creating dumb threads each week to try and defend his team's past.

Now they take starters out if they are down by too much. It really is a funny situation that can't be defended. Classic case of sore losers, and I blame no players, only that wanna be bully BB. He is like the HS bully that still rides the bus to bully the younger kids. Once he is around people of his size he folds and pouts like a pansy.

:cry:

I can see why you are always crying...your team keeps getting blown out every week. Andre Johnson called and asked if you wanted to be his beotch too, like Trufant was yesterday

I can see why you are always crying...your team keeps getting blown out every week. Andre Johnson called and asked if you wanted to be his beotch too, like Trufant was yesterday

Hello Sweetmeat. Where have you been hiding? :cry:

And we are talking about the Titans here. Get real :dunno:

"It's an EXCITING time to be a Titan Fan"

Deposits $0.09 into FlaHawker's account.

why are there no titans running up the score.scumbag threads......well the titans are in a must win situation every week thanks to their 0-6 start and lets get real..........you are supposed to run up the score on the rams. Hard to tell if it is actually score running up due to the level of suckage of the rams.

They weren't calling deep passses up 33-7. I think that's the big difference in my opinion. You didn't see the Titans calling a 50 yard post with 30 seconds left like the Pats did against the Jets. And like someone said the Titans aren't quite as hated as New England. They were pretty much just running the ball. Jeff wants CJ to get the record.

And there are a few Titans fans on this board (me, MicktheGreat, jocstrap, oldschool a few others) we just aren't quite as annoying :thumbsup: . And we probably don't post as much.

I am so pissed off at the Patriots.... They are extremely relevant right now and I love to hate them..... Did you guys see Janet Jackson's nipple? That was some crazy shiot! It's so cool to be living in 2004!!!! I love Green Day's new album American Idiot. I can't wait to pick up Halo 2!!!!

Hey Ya...... Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey YA! [What's cooler than cool????? ICE COLD!!!]

Nobody cares about the Patriots any more

:doublethumbsup:

I know this.

But now Redtodd is making it a bigger deal and creating dumb threads each week to try and defend his team's past.

Now they take starters out if they are down by too much. It really is a funny situation that can't be defended. Classic case of sore losers, and I blame no players, only that wanna be bully BB. He is like the HS bully that still rides the bus to bully the younger kids. Once he is around people of his size he folds and pouts like a pansy.

Each week? Nice exaggeration. :thumbsdown:

You guys are so predicatable. If the Patriots score during a big lead, they are meanies. If another team does it, it is OK.

It is simple, it is either bad no matter who does it or it is fine no matter who does it. Personally, I think it is fine no matter does it. But that is me, I am not a blind Patriot Hating Hypocrite. :mellow: