Sign in to follow this  
mobb_deep

Chicks With Hairy Armpits Making a Comeback

Let me be the first to say this is probably the foulest thing ever. Dudes are turning into chicks, and chicks are growing hairy pits. The end is nigh.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/17/living/feat-feminist-armpit-hair/?iid=ob_homepage_NewsAndBuzz_pool&iref=obnetwork

(CNN)The newest summer trend has nothing to do with fashion choices or diet plans; some women are focusing instead on how lengthy and colorful their armpit hair can get. Around the world, women are challenging the norm and embracing their natural underarm hair by posting photos on social media.

The reasons range from feminist ideology to just plain loving the natural look, feel and convenience of unshaved pits.

In China, feminist Xiao Meili started an armpit hair competition on the microblogging site Weibo, and dozens of women submitted their photos.

"Women should have the right to decide how to deal with their bodies, including small details like armpit hair," Xiao told CNN. "You can choose to shave it, but you shouldn't be forced to do so under the pressure of stereotypes."

Long armpit hair on women is nothing new. The trend re-emerges periodically; remember the '70s?

The pictures of Madonna on the link are especially grotesque. :wacko:

Frustrating.... :thumbsdown:

"Women should have the right to decide how to deal with their bodies, including small details like armpit hair," Xiao told CNN. "You can choose to shave it, but you shouldn't be forced to do so under the pressure of stereotypes."

You also have the choice not to wipe your ass. But when nobody wants to be around you, don't act like they're the problem.

I also saw where they dye their armpit hair different colors like pink or green

You also have the choice not to wipe your ass. But when nobody wants to be around you, don't act like they're the problem.

Wait, wut. I'm supposed to wipe my ass?

:doh:

If a,chicken was smoking hot but had hairy pits would u really care

If a,chicken was smoking hot but had hairy pits would u really care

I would still bang her, but wouldn't want any of my buddies to see her hairy pits. We certainly wouldn't be raising our hands in the air and waving em like we just didn't care.

I would still bang her, but wouldn't want any of my buddies to see her hairy pits. We certainly wouldn't be raising our hands in the air and waving em like we just didn't care.

yeah that would give new meaning to that 90s phrase. As umm mmm I'd care