Sign in to follow this  
fugoondo

Baseball season is over!

I found it very peaceful and relaxing in contrast to the commercials in the show I was watching. So quiet and such nice pastoral colors. A nice alternative until I get the upgrade that has the Puppy Channel and Fireplace Channel. I'll miss baseball.

"I never realized how boring this game really is."

-Homer Simpson when he quit drinking for a brief period

:sleep:

What a great sport - you get paid to bat a whopping 4 times in 3 hours, catch a couple of hard hit balls, and then watch your teamates the rest of the time. Not to mention they probably have the highest % of body fat for any professional athlete besides golfers. Hard day today boys at practice - - we are going on a 1 mile jog! Good Bye for a few months :rolleyes:

What a great sport - you get paid to bat a whopping 4 times in 3 hours, catch a couple of hard hit balls, and then watch your teamates the rest of the time. Not to mention they probably have the highest % of body fat for any professional athlete besides golfers. Hard day today boys at practice - - we are going on a 1 mile jog! Good Bye for a few months :rolleyes:

One of the stupidest comments ever

I found it very peaceful and relaxing in contrast to the commercials in the show I was watching. So quiet and such nice pastoral colors. A nice alternative until I get the upgrade that has the Puppy Channel and Fireplace Channel. I'll miss baseball.

:wall:

Best part is that Sunday night football will not be cancelled. Baseball is headed for a fate behind soccer. But I digress, just glad it's over and I learned here on a football board. Tells you how much I care. :wall:

Congrats to Chicago fans. 88 years is a long time to wait. Lot of guys on that team I'm happy to see get rings.

Red Sox last year, Chisox this year - Cubs are the longest losers left. '06 must be their season.

RIP baseball...bring on the rainy, snowy, sloppy football games! :lol:

Whatever.... and the NBA is really any good for those that are pimping that garbage.

Basketball is about as useless as you can get. ALL 675 teams make the playoffs and they extended those early playoff series to 7 games just to milk more $$$ out of low IQ NBA fans.

Of course, you'd expect a low IQ from NBA fans...look at the people playing it.... all druggies, child producing with no family, thugs that have the lone skill of being able to jump high..... which was probably learned from running from the police most of their youth years.

I love the dress code too, BTW! Anything to piss off whiny undesirable NBA players is great with me!

Dont' forget your spokesperson for that league is Latrell Sprewell.....

B) :D :blink: :wall: :lol:

I'll take MLB over the NBA or NHL any day, any time. College hoops are great, the NBA blows (might be interesting if the guys actually exerted a LITTLE effort every game. Maybe if they only play the 4th quarter, that's the only time those punks actually give any effort anyway) and hockey is only interesting if your BAC is over .20 and you're at the arena.

If you hate baseball, and don't watch baseball, why the hell should you give a rat's ass whether it's over or not? Other than 1 World Series game affecting one NFL Sunday night game, what negative affect did it have on your life? I don't follow the WNBA, and I don't give a flying fock when the season starts or ends. I don't get it....

What a great sport - you get paid to bat a whopping 4 times in 3 hours, catch a couple of hard hit balls, and then watch your teamates the rest of the time. Not to mention they probably have the highest % of body fat for any professional athlete besides golfers. Hard day today boys at practice - - we are going on a 1 mile jog! Good Bye for a few months :shocking:

:shocking:

If you hate baseball, and don't watch baseball, why the hell should you give a rat's ass whether it's over or not? Other than 1 World Series game affecting one NFL Sunday night game, what negative affect did it have on your life? I don't follow the WNBA, and I don't give a flying fock when the season starts or ends. I don't get it....

These are just idiots who's baseball teams sucked ass this year

WHITE SOX ROCK.... :clap: :first: :shocking: :cheers: :shocking:

These are just idiots who's baseball teams sucked ass this year

WHITE SOX ROCK.... :clap: :first: :blink: :cheers: :lol:

I don't have a team b/c I can't stand watching the most boring sport in America. I'm merely replying to the post "Thank god the season is over!"

Baseball? You mean somebody is still playing baseball? I stop watching that garbage after they wnet on strike. Plus blantant cheaters like Bonds are worshipped by MLB, it's time to get out!

Phillies in 2006

Brewers in 2007!!!

Next year they either get a Wild Card or just miss getting in.

Then watch the new kids, Fielder, Weeks and so on, explode in 2007.

Baseball? You mean somebody is still playing baseball? I stop watching that garbage after they wnet on strike. Plus blantant cheaters like Bonds are worshipped by MLB, it's time to get out!

When did Bonds come out and say that he cheated and took steroids?

Forget about the National League winning the series. Can they just win one game. :thumbsdown:

Yes, another former Royal gets the MVP. We will be celebrating in KC tonight. :thumbsup: Baseball sucks. 20 years since the Royals won the series, but it might as well be 200, because they will never make the playoffs again. The economics of baseball is BS. Around here, the only thing to do is root for anyone but the Yankees. They get a big fat middle finger in my book. Ha ha 200 million this year to watch the series from home.